Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you accept random friend requests?

+5
muffinatormanic
JLBABV
Cheer
Noel
Luv
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you accept random friend requests? Empty Do you accept random friend requests?

Post by Luv Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:35 am

I never do. In fact, I usually have friend requests blocked.

I have too many people request me just because I've got a cool name, and it's easy to get annoyed when you can't find your real friends in the list of all the people you don't know.

I never have more than about 30 friends at once.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Do you accept random friend requests? Empty Re: Do you accept random friend requests?

Post by Noel Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:57 am

Yeah, it gets annoying sometimes..
Usually if they ask I say yes, and delete them later.
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Do you accept random friend requests? Empty Re: Do you accept random friend requests?

Post by Luv Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:27 am

Same, if I ever forgot to block requests. xD And some people add you just to follow you around and make trade requests.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:29 am

Yeah, its weird O_O
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:37 am

I accepted one once and forgot about it, and the person kept asking me to trade. I left and he showed up in the same spot I went to over and over and I was like, how does he know where I am? xD
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:49 am

No, I don't. I used to, though, before the 200 person limit.
Now sometimes I add random people just to make them leave me alone, and then I delete them when they log off Do you accept random friend requests? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:36 am

On my account before TheLuv I had over 1,200 friends. xD I couldn't open my list without my computer crashing. I had to ask vwhelp to delete my list for me.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:15 am

Haha, that's weird Do you accept random friend requests? Icon_razz
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:36 am

Nope unless i forget lol i used to when friends were unlimited but now its Max. 200 i try to keep around 100
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:29 am

Yeah I used to but I can't anymore because its too full!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:59 pm

I usually add the person and delete them when they log off .
PEople follow me around just to trade O.o
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:27 pm

I usually don't accept random friend requests. Since we're limited to 200 friends now, I try to save room on my list for forum members and guests that I've met at my store.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:34 pm

Same here, i need to clear out my friends list, i have some random people who i never see on there
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:06 am

I dont even know half of the friends I have or how I met them Do you accept random friend requests? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:54 am

You guys should clear out. xD
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:59 am

I barely do. But I have tons of room.
I like it when its empty. Don't know why. I need to add lots of people who are on bgf too, so yeah [:
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:01 am

You could add me. ;] Lol.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:01 am

nope x) i only accept friends requests from my forum friends
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:03 am

Haha, I added you yesterday! Do you accept random friend requests? 465488
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:04 am

Luv wrote:You could add me. ;] Lol.
I will, your seats reserved Do you accept random friend requests? Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:07 am

I did today. Although i wasn't sure if i accidentally deleted some forum members, I'm hopeless with names. Do you accept random friend requests? Icon_razz
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:12 am

Woot! I'll be waiting for it, Daisy. ;] LOL!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:15 am

Haha Luv. I "luv" your sense of humor!
:lol:
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:29 am

Ah! Kneeslapper! xD

I luv the luv puns. :]
Keep 'em coming.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:31 am

Sure thing.
*Starts brainstorming Luv puns and scribblng them down*
Do you accept random friend requests? Icon_razz

Note-I'm not the best with puns, but I try Do you accept random friend requests? 1107968042

By the way, is your knee okay? Since you slapped it?
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next