Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Diary Of A Piglet Named Frankie-Cierra P. Blue

5 posters

Go down

The Diary Of A Piglet Named Frankie-Cierra P. Blue Empty The Diary Of A Piglet Named Frankie-Cierra P. Blue

Post by Dillonus Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:06 am

Date: Tuesday, May 31st

Dear Diary,

My name is Frankie-Cierra P. Blue. I am the piglet of a girl named Dillonus. McKaylaBlue12 bought me for Dillonus as a Welcome to BearvilleGuide gift. Dillonus bought me a cottage for me to live in. Today I arrived at my cottage. My cottage is located at BearvilleGuide, so I guess I live here. I literally LIVE on the internet. My cottage is a beautiful little place, and my neighbors are all very nice.

Love,
Frankie-Cierra P. Blue

Date: Later onTuesday, May 31st

Dear Diary,

Me again. JLBABV made ma an awesome signature that has my initials on it. When you click on it, you'll be automatically transported to my blog! It's adorable. A great picture of me, too. Well, cya later! I also made some new friends!

Love,

F.C.P.B.

Date: Thursday, June 2nd

Dear Diary,

It's been awesome here on BGF. I already have some new friends, and I am so excited. I don't have much to say other than that. Well cya!

Love,
F.C.P.B

P.S. I have to decided to call you Cya because I usually sign off with cya! CU l8ter, Cya!

Basic Information About Myself

Friends: Bongos & Tusky

Favorite Colour: Purple

Favorite Food: Carrots and Bananas

Last edited by Dillonus on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:58 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Being a pig)
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

The Diary Of A Piglet Named Frankie-Cierra P. Blue Empty Re: The Diary Of A Piglet Named Frankie-Cierra P. Blue

Post by Daize Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:11 am

Bongos: Hey Frankie! Wanna be friends? Love your blog :DD
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

The Diary Of A Piglet Named Frankie-Cierra P. Blue Empty Re: The Diary Of A Piglet Named Frankie-Cierra P. Blue

Post by Dillonus Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:24 am

DaisyBear3635 wrote:Bongos: Hey Frankie! Wanna be friends? Love your blog :DD

F.C.P.B: Sure! Thanks for the comment, Bongos!
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:58 am

Tusky :
Hey there !
Nice name The Diary Of A Piglet Named Frankie-Cierra P. Blue Icon_razz and blog !
Wanna be friends ?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:04 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Tusky :
Hey there !
Nice name The Diary Of A Piglet Named Frankie-Cierra P. Blue Icon_razz and blog !
Wanna be friends ?

Frankie-Cierra P. Blue Sure!
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:22 am

I must admit I like the name of your pet! The Diary Of A Piglet Named Frankie-Cierra P. Blue 203437
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:00 pm

Admin wrote:I must admit I like the name of your pet! The Diary Of A Piglet Named Frankie-Cierra P. Blue 203437
Thanks! It's funny because I didn't buy her, but my best friends actually are name Francessca (we call her Frankie) and Cierra, and I guess Blue is because my BABV name is MakenzieBLUE11.
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:47 am

Mary Moo Cow would love the be friends with you. The Diary Of A Piglet Named Frankie-Cierra P. Blue 465488

Glad Frankie-Cierra P. Blue likes the new cottage!
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down