Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congrats Blue team! These are the all items Blue team got :)

+13
JLBABV
HeatherHeart98
animalbop
Chocolatelvr
Moonlight
Captain Barbossa
Test
Cranberry
MeLlichenx3
katiecubby19
mandymagnificent
anitacocoa
colinpink
17 posters

Go down

Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) Empty Congrats Blue team! These are the all items Blue team got :)

Post by colinpink Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:26 pm

Fortunately I am in Blue team Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) 465488 I would like to introduce the prizes here Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) 465488

Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) 359bars
Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) 2v1vjox

Last edited by colinpink on Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) Empty Re: Congrats Blue team! These are the all items Blue team got :)

Post by anitacocoa Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:32 pm

yayyy i loveee all the prizesss they are pawsomeee
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) Empty Re: Congrats Blue team! These are the all items Blue team got :)

Post by mandymagnificent Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:36 pm

Yay!
go blue!
:melikey:
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:38 pm

Pink! Theres' a fire in your house! lol Just kidding Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) Icon_razz

The prizes this year are really neatariffic! Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) 143839
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:43 pm

katiecubby19 wrote:Pink! Theres' a fire in your house! lol Just kidding Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) Icon_razz

The prizes this year are really neatariffic! Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) 143839
He he he Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) 465488 you are funny Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) 465488
The prizes are awesome pawsome!

---------
Of course I can do emoticon near the pool. I just forgot to take an emoticon so I just added Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) 465488
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLlichenx3 Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:56 pm

I love those prizes. What did the red team win? I'm on blue - just curious Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) Icon_razz
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:50 pm

Pawsome!! The prizes are pawsome too! Well done Red. Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) 610897
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:57 pm

Woo! I am so chuffed Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) 1107968042 I love the pool!!!! And the emoction ! Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) 143839

Cubgrats blue!

And Red, you did awesome! It was very close! :]
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:05 pm

huzzah!!! we did it.
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:01 pm

Congratulations! Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) 465488
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:03 pm

Woo! Good job Blue. Congratz. You all did great. Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) 143839 :melikey: But I'm on the red, lol.

Anyway, Red, we did great. But it doesn't matter who wins just remember. Don't be upset. Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) 143839
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by animalbop Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:04 pm

whoo i am in da blue team Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) 596764 :melikey: Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) 599963 :Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) 960617: :melikey: cheers
animalbop
animalbop
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart98 Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:36 pm

Cubgrats Blue! You worked very hard for this i see!
Last year i was on the blue team and we lost, and this year i'm not on the blue team and they won? ironic..... LOL Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) Icon_razz
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:08 am

woo! :melikey:
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:10 am

The red team got one of the prize Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) Icon_razz The campfire
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:30 am

congratzs
both teams did real well Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) 465488
im a proond member of the red team thr runnner up Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) 465488
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:57 am

Yes Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) 465488

Both team worked so hard!! Congrats for both teams Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) 465488 Yay!
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by beth928 Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:11 am

:melikey:
beth928
beth928
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:03 am

great job Blue Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) 465488 i was in red lol Congrats Blue team!  These are the all items Blue team got :) Icon_razz
Kieran
Kieran
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:11 am

This is from August, please try not to drag up old topics
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down