Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are any of your Build-A-Bears/Virtual B-A-Bs named after Pokemon?

+4
reybearcub2
❤Crystal❤
LauraSweet
Sweeti_
8 posters

Go down

Are any of  your Build-A-Bears/Virtual B-A-Bs named after Pokemon? Empty Are any of your Build-A-Bears/Virtual B-A-Bs named after Pokemon?

Post by Sweeti_ Thu May 21, 2009 4:33 pm

I called my virtual Boorific Ghost Castform! Are any of  your Build-A-Bears/Virtual B-A-Bs named after Pokemon? Icon_razz
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Are any of  your Build-A-Bears/Virtual B-A-Bs named after Pokemon? Empty Re: Are any of your Build-A-Bears/Virtual B-A-Bs named after Pokemon?

Post by LauraSweet Fri May 22, 2009 11:29 am

No lol Are any of  your Build-A-Bears/Virtual B-A-Bs named after Pokemon? 465488 I name them after my friends Are any of  your Build-A-Bears/Virtual B-A-Bs named after Pokemon? 465488
LauraSweet
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Are any of  your Build-A-Bears/Virtual B-A-Bs named after Pokemon? Empty Re: Are any of your Build-A-Bears/Virtual B-A-Bs named after Pokemon?

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Fri May 22, 2009 1:15 pm

lol no i haven't actually thought of naming them after pokemon Are any of  your Build-A-Bears/Virtual B-A-Bs named after Pokemon? Icon_razz
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by reybearcub2 Fri May 22, 2009 1:30 pm

no lol i named my bab random names. i named the alien my favorite babv fourm lol
reybearcub2
reybearcub2
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Fri May 22, 2009 1:30 pm

no but i love pokemon
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiekid23 Fri May 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Nope not yet :suspect: but I will next time Are any of  your Build-A-Bears/Virtual B-A-Bs named after Pokemon? 143839 I loveeee pokemon!
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by braulio08 Sun May 31, 2009 1:39 pm

no, I haven't thought of that
braulio08
braulio08
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by maddydecember5 Sun May 31, 2009 1:41 pm

hmm, i never thought of that! I'll look on the pokedex and see anything for my lepord bab
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:59 am

You could call you Leopard Glameow or Meowth! Are any of  your Build-A-Bears/Virtual B-A-Bs named after Pokemon? Icon_razz
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down