Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when was the last time you went shopping?

+10
GwynethLove
debbiedecembear1
IsiizFlowerZz
Bear
barbie6
Anita
Cheer
Noel
Kellz
emmie
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

when was the last time you went shopping?

when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 3 Vote_lcap56%when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9
Back

when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 3 Empty Re: when was the last time you went shopping?

Post by Kellz Wed May 18, 2011 6:48 am

I don't have those in my city. Under armour and Adidas is sold in Academy for me.
Then I can go to Nike in like a city away in the outlets.
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 3 Empty Re: when was the last time you went shopping?

Post by haileybighugs2 Wed May 18, 2011 11:43 am

About a week or less ago when was the last time you went shopping? - Page 3 465488 My sis's car broke, so my shopping buddy is a lil off :-/
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Wed May 18, 2011 11:48 am

oh..! sorry to hear hailey!
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3