Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you go to the movies or go shopping?

+7
Bear
Cheer
Luv
karenbearhug
MamaNoodles
Loveablegirl
muffinatormanic
11 posters

Go down

Would you go to the movies or go shopping? Empty Would you go to the movies or go shopping?

Post by muffinatormanic Mon May 30, 2011 12:52 pm

I would go shopping because I think its more fun Would you go to the movies or go shopping? 143839
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Would you go to the movies or go shopping? Empty Re: Would you go to the movies or go shopping?

Post by Loveablegirl Mon May 30, 2011 12:54 pm

movies
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Would you go to the movies or go shopping? Empty Re: Would you go to the movies or go shopping?

Post by MamaNoodles Mon May 30, 2011 1:45 pm

We have a movie theatre in a mall here, you could do both! Would you go to the movies or go shopping? 610897
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Mon May 30, 2011 2:17 pm

I would rather go to the movies. I can get lost in a new world or other adventure, go to a faraway place or even a different planet at the movies!
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 11:58 am

Shopping! I think movies are a waste of money. xD
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue May 31, 2011 12:00 pm

Either. I like both ^^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue May 31, 2011 12:38 pm

Haha, same, there's a movie theatre in my shopping mall. And I do agree with you Luv, that the movies are a waste of money, unless you really want to see the movie like once in a while for me is okay. I prefer watching it at home on DVD. Would you go to the movies or go shopping? 465488

And I'd rather go shopping... because once the movie is out on DVD you can buy it! Plus who wouldn't mind having an extra pair of shoes or so? Would you go to the movies or go shopping? Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Tue May 31, 2011 1:14 pm

Movies because there is more than one movie out each year, shopping only kind of shopping I like is buildabears.
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Tue May 31, 2011 1:29 pm

I would go to the movies because I wanna see that new Pirates of the Carribean movie.
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 1:55 pm

You don't like clothes shopping, winter? I love new clothes!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue May 31, 2011 1:58 pm

Both !
We have a theatre in our mall, so we could do both .
I'd prefer shopping though .
It actually depends with who you are, if im with friends id go shopping and family for a movie .
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 3:26 pm

Movie theather, in a mall? That's awesome :o
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue May 31, 2011 6:47 pm

ikr Would you go to the movies or go shopping? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue May 31, 2011 8:25 pm

I'd do both (like MamaNoodles suggested) cos our shopping mall has a cinema in it Would you go to the movies or go shopping? 143839
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down