Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when was the last time you went shopping?

+10
GwynethLove
debbiedecembear1
IsiizFlowerZz
Bear
barbie6
Anita
Cheer
Noel
Kellz
emmie
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

when was the last time you went shopping?

when was the last time you went shopping? Vote_lcap11%when was the last time you went shopping? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
when was the last time you went shopping? Vote_lcap11%when was the last time you went shopping? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
when was the last time you went shopping? Vote_lcap56%when was the last time you went shopping? Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
when was the last time you went shopping? Vote_lcap22%when was the last time you went shopping? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
when was the last time you went shopping? Vote_lcap0%when was the last time you went shopping? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9
Back

when was the last time you went shopping? Empty when was the last time you went shopping?

Post by emmie Sun May 08, 2011 1:16 pm

i went a week ago, everytime i go i buy alot of clothes <3 and summer stuff
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

when was the last time you went shopping? Empty Re: when was the last time you went shopping?

Post by Kellz Sun May 08, 2011 1:17 pm

About 4 days ago w/ my mom
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

when was the last time you went shopping? Empty Re: when was the last time you went shopping?

Post by emmie Sun May 08, 2011 1:19 pm

oh cool! ;D what do you like to get? when you go shopping
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Sun May 08, 2011 1:20 pm

I just got home from shopping with my sister when was the last time you went shopping? Icon_razz
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun May 08, 2011 1:28 pm

Last week. I got some shirts.
I'm probably going to get shoes tomorrow ^^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun May 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Like 5 hours ago to buy Gardening stuff when was the last time you went shopping? Icon_razz
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by barbie6 Sun May 08, 2011 2:18 pm

today
barbie6
barbie6
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Sun May 08, 2011 2:23 pm

lollipops511 wrote:oh cool! ;D what do you like to get? when you go shopping

Umm mostly like skinny jeans, or shirts. Or like if it's an accessory store, I get necklaces(:
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun May 08, 2011 3:11 pm

Kelly99 wrote:
lollipops511 wrote:oh cool! ;D what do you like to get? when you go shopping

Umm mostly like skinny jeans, or shirts. Or like if it's an accessory store, I get necklaces(:
Wow you guys are lucky!I didn't get any clothes just flowers and fruit when was the last time you went shopping? Icon_razz
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun May 08, 2011 3:12 pm

I like going to accessory stores and buying a ton of headbands. The ones with the cute decorations on them, like fabric flowers and bows.
I have over ten. Heh ^^;
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun May 08, 2011 3:19 pm

I went last week, well not technically, online. when was the last time you went shopping? 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun May 08, 2011 3:19 pm

CheerBear43 wrote:I like going to accessory stores and buying a ton of headbands. The ones with the cute decorations on them, like fabric flowers and bows.
I have over ten. Heh ^^;
Same here!I use to collect them when I was like 5 now I actually wear them.lol!
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun May 08, 2011 3:20 pm

Which one that you own is your favourite?
My favourite is this adorable navy blue one, with bright pink accents, with a flower on the side. A layer of the flower is a cream coloured lace and there's a rhinestone in the middle.
It's gorgeous.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Sun May 08, 2011 3:24 pm

I like wearing bows better than headbands (:
Or little clips.
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun May 08, 2011 3:25 pm

Haha, yeah.
I just like headbands because the floral is so pretty. Plus the store I get them from always has really good sales on earrings, necklaces, hair accessories and everything else.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Sun May 08, 2011 3:26 pm

Hahaa. For accessories, I just go to Claire's in the mall.
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun May 08, 2011 3:27 pm

I go to Ardene's.
It's in this business district three minutes away.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Sun May 08, 2011 3:30 pm

Hmm. Never head of it, sorry.
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun May 08, 2011 3:30 pm

I go to both depending on what I need, although I don't really buy that much accessories or wear them. Like for nail polish, I'd go to Claire's.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun May 08, 2011 3:32 pm

Kelly99 wrote:Hmm. Never head of it, sorry.

I think Ardene's is only in Canada, when I go to the States I've never seen an Ardene's there before. Or there just might be really few stores.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Sun May 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Bear wrote:
Kelly99 wrote:Hmm. Never head of it, sorry.

I think Ardene's is only in Canada, when I go to the States I've never seen an Ardene's there before. Or there just might be really few stores.
Ohh okay. Thanks for letting me know (:
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun May 08, 2011 4:04 pm

Is it? Hmm.
I like it 'cause everything's on sale. Ten headbands for $10? Yes, please. when was the last time you went shopping? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun May 08, 2011 4:06 pm

CheerBear43 wrote:Is it? Hmm.
I like it 'cause everything's on sale. Ten headbands for $10? Yes, please. when was the last time you went shopping? Icon_razz

Haha, and their sales on earrings and all that other stuff. when was the last time you went shopping? Icon_razz I just don't like there return policy. D:
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun May 08, 2011 4:08 pm

Yeah, but it's pretty good. They have like everything, and the stuff doesn't look half bad, either.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Mon May 09, 2011 2:27 pm

clair's is awesome!! :lol:
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next