Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

never ending loading

3 posters

Go down

never ending loading Empty never ending loading

Post by horsegal1235 Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:16 pm

when i'm looking through people's inventories to see what they have up for trade sometimes i'll turn a page and it will just sit there and load and load and load until either a.) i refresh the page or b.) it logs me out. i'm not sure if this is a glitch or just my computer but its pretty annoying 0.o ... i tried to clear my cache and i have refreshed numerous times but i still end up with the same problem the next time i log in..
horsegal1235
horsegal1235
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

never ending loading Empty Re: never ending loading

Post by GwynethLove Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:12 am

that's weird, I never had that though......
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:43 am

horsegal1235 wrote:when i'm looking through people's inventories to see what they have up for trade sometimes i'll turn a page and it will just sit there and load and load and load until either a.) i refresh the page or b.) it logs me out. i'm not sure if this is a glitch or just my computer but its pretty annoying 0.o ... i tried to clear my cache and i have refreshed numerous times but i still end up with the same problem the next time i log in..

I'm beary sorry to hear that never ending loading 903516

We are still trying to find out what's causing this. Please stay tuned for updates.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegal1235 Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:36 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
horsegal1235 wrote:when i'm looking through people's inventories to see what they have up for trade sometimes i'll turn a page and it will just sit there and load and load and load until either a.) i refresh the page or b.) it logs me out. i'm not sure if this is a glitch or just my computer but its pretty annoying 0.o ... i tried to clear my cache and i have refreshed numerous times but i still end up with the same problem the next time i log in..

I'm beary sorry to hear that never ending loading 903516

We are still trying to find out what's causing this. Please stay tuned for updates.
alrighty thanks joe never ending loading 143839
horsegal1235
horsegal1235
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down