Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stops loading

3 posters

Go down

stops loading Empty stops loading

Post by emmie Thu May 26, 2011 2:32 am

some reason when i open babv, and i have another tab or something, but when i open the babv page it just stops till i'm on that page; is there any way i can still look at another tab while playing babv? or do i just have to stay on that certain page and then for it to load; because it just stops when like bearemy is walking on the map thingy... sorry if this is to confusing!
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

stops loading Empty Re: stops loading

Post by Daize Thu May 26, 2011 4:32 am

This happens to me all the time and its really annoying.
I just wait, and stay on the other site. For me he stops, goes, stops, goes REAAALLYY slow, then stops, and you get the point.
Otherwise, I refresh the page.
Try avoiding games, and music. I always close Itunes before logging on. Unless I'm really boogieing down to a song (stops loading Icon_razz), then I close the other tab.

Patience is the key, young grasshoppa.
(Sorry, it was needed :DD)
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AshtonCyBearGuide Thu May 26, 2011 8:44 am

You may browse on a different tab while logged on Bearville, but this is purely dependent on your internet speed and PC specifications. While others such as myself can stream and play Bearville at the same time, unfortunately, others may not be able to do this.

A quick fix is to log in a different browser. I have nothing against Mozilla Firefox, in fact, I like this browser because of the add-ons, however, some of their add ons interfere with my games, thereby resulting in latencies or what all commonly know as 'lag'. I would suggest using Google Chrome as an alternate browser. This works well with most flash-based games.
AshtonCyBearGuide
AshtonCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down