Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GEG's pet--Captain Scruffy {Updated}

+5
kristylucky1
~Rain~
Fleur
DemiDiva339
GreenEarthGirl123
9 posters

Go down

GEG's pet--Captain Scruffy {Updated} Empty GEG's pet--Captain Scruffy {Updated}

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:50 am

Captain Scruffy Blog

Hello everyone! I am Captain Scruffy! Well my real name is Scruffy but i love water so much i wanted to be named Captain like on a boat.Well i just wanted to add that my owner used to have a nice pet cow,Miss Cow, well my owner wanted her to have more and more space so she bought her a barn for her to live with all her friends. We still visit her every other weekend. Before i was with my owner I used to be a grown lady's pet. She moved away though GEG's pet--Captain Scruffy {Updated} 597500. My new owner is nice and let's me play on the couch and is remodeling my new room! Well that is all for now. hope we can become good friends!-Scruffy(I am working on my signitature, sorry can't spell that good yet

August 8th,2010

Hello everyone! Well today i got some ice cream and a big piece of cake! I also went to the dog park and meet a lot of new friends today! Most importantly i got a build a bear today! It is silly since i am a dog but i wanted one so much and i got Hello Kitty!! I am so happy!Well i have to take a bath i dug 5 holes in front of my home today!GEG's pet--Captain Scruffy {Updated} 465488
-----Captain Scruffy

August 11th 2010

Hello again everyone! Well today i had to study my writing and i think it went ok!Mommy was very nice and let me have a couple of breaks to drink some water but a very good teacher! I even have my own signiture! Well that is all tomorrow i am going to a special math class just for dogs! So excited!

GEG's pet--Captain Scruffy {Updated} Untitl18

P.s. i wrote it all myself GEG's pet--Captain Scruffy {Updated} 465488

September 2nd 2010

Sorry i havent been writing much. I have been going to school and write know i am on my way to tour thee world!! I am going to try to different doggie foods! Anyways i wanted to thank everyone for reading! Lots of hugs- GEG's pet--Captain Scruffy {Updated} Untitl18

July 8th 2011

Sowry that i havent been on for a very very very very long time. In my last post i said i toured the world. I had a loads of fun! I got to meet many many many many many other dogs just like me! In france i met a dog who had her own room!!! Well anyways i took pictures so enjoy!

GEG's pet--Captain Scruffy {Updated} 2j7c4y
This is me in China!!! Great time here! Everyone treated me great and gave me lots of biscuits.

GEG's pet--Captain Scruffy {Updated} E9c1oj
This is me in France!! So many great memories! my bed was right next to the window and i had an incredible view of the eiffel tower!

GEG's pet--Captain Scruffy {Updated} Xpucth
This is me during the 2010 Fifa World Cup last year! I got to get into the stadium before anyone else GEG's pet--Captain Scruffy {Updated} 465488.

GEG's pet--Captain Scruffy {Updated} Iw7yx4
this is me in from of the Chichen Itza pyramids. Everyone was so beautiful here that i almost wanted to stay here!

Thanks for reading
GEG's pet--Captain Scruffy {Updated} Untitl18

Last edited by GreenEarthGirl123 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 6 times in total
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

GEG's pet--Captain Scruffy {Updated} Empty Re: GEG's pet--Captain Scruffy {Updated}

Post by DemiDiva339 Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:42 pm

Hey Captain Scruffy GEG's pet--Captain Scruffy {Updated} 465488
Lenny:Yeah hi GEG's pet--Captain Scruffy {Updated} 465488
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

GEG's pet--Captain Scruffy {Updated} Empty Re: GEG's pet--Captain Scruffy {Updated}

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:28 pm

Updated Blog GEG's pet--Captain Scruffy {Updated} 465488
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva339 Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:40 pm

GEG's pet--Captain Scruffy {Updated} 465488
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:49 pm

Updated
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:56 pm

Hi Captain Scruffy!
Avocado here, saying Hullo! I like your profile, i know we will be good friends!!
From Fleur's Piggy, Avo
Fleur
Fleur
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:01 pm

Aw, Scruffy is too cute GEG's pet--Captain Scruffy {Updated} 143839 I love the adorable profile. What fun days you have GEG's pet--Captain Scruffy {Updated} 143839 I wish I could get a BAB too GEG's pet--Captain Scruffy {Updated} Icon_razz
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:35 am

Captain Scruffy says Thank you
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:52 am

Captain Scruffy is very scruffy! :lol:
Quack says: Hi Scruffy! Do you want to be friends?
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:58 am

Scruffy: I would love to be friends!
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:40 am

Updated
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:27 am

hi Captain Scruffy, Love says hi.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:42 pm

GwynethLove wrote:hi Captain Scruffy, Love says hi.

Scruffy : Hello!!!!
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Kalola would love to be friends!
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:02 am

Lotso says hi! GEG's pet--Captain Scruffy {Updated} 143839

Last edited by lollipops511 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the leter *s*)
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by princess M Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:28 am

Hey what's up?
milkshake:Aww haya captwin sclaffy i would lowe to be youl fliend!is that otay?
princess M
princess M
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:49 pm

{Blog Updated}
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down