Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AdriannaCuddle41's Blog (: UPDATED *

+2
sammiebee17
adriannacuddle41
6 posters

Go down

AdriannaCuddle41's Blog (: UPDATED * Empty AdriannaCuddle41's Blog (: UPDATED *

Post by adriannacuddle41 Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:20 pm

Okay , everyone . I thought this blog thing sounded cool , so i decided to make one (:

Well , here are the basics :
I love :
-Colors pink & black
-Playing Basketball
-Texting
-Friends & Family
-Sleeping
-Having fun
-Myspace
-Babv
-Shopping
-Talking

042609 *
--------------------------------------------------------------
Mkayy . So this is my first blog entry AdriannaCuddle41's Blog (: UPDATED * 465488 loL . Well , last night i had so much fun . We had this thing called ' Flametree ' . It's like where you could hang out & watch people perform & buy stuff . It is really fun . I went with some close friends (: We walked around almost the whole time . When it started raining , we had to run & find a place to hide . I got really soaked . loL .
And well , more about today .. Hmm , today is kinda boring . I didn't do much .
- That's it for now , but i will be updating maybe everyday , so keep checking back (:
P3AC3 *

042809 *
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone ! Sorry , i didn't post a blog entry yesterday , loL .
Anyways .. today was not so interesting . loL , i went to schooL bounce & took the SAT 10 . I realLy hate this part of the year c/= But so far , i think i'm doing pretty good . Today .. i hung out with my usuaL BESTFRiENDS (: I Love them super muchh AdriannaCuddle41's Blog (: UPDATED * 143839 During break we didn't do much . We just sat down at our ' spot ' & ate snacks & gossiped . loL , usual thing * Then during Lunch , we had to wait for the belL to ring so we couLd go outside . We pLayed tag . But i kinda ran into a BiG tree branch . My head realLy hurt scratch But , i'm okay now . G00D NEWS (:
So i guess that's about it . WelL , thanks for reading .
Check back tomorrow for updates (:
P3AC3 *

042909 *
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mkayy , so here i go with another blog entry AdriannaCuddle41's Blog (: UPDATED * 465488 So ? Today , was alright . My head still really hurts when i touch it . I really wish i didn't run into that tree branch . I went to school . Took the SAT 10 c/=< and then went to fourth period . Oh wait ! Before break we watched Hotel For Dogs AdriannaCuddle41's Blog (: UPDATED * 465488 But we didn't finish the movie . I hope we finish it tomorrow . So when break came , it was super B0RiNG ! There wasn't anything to do ! G0$HH c/x
Anyways , after break i went to fifth period . Which was health & wellness & physical education . That class was a ... there was sooooooooooooo much laughing & talking . loL .
Well , at least it wasn't so boring . Rightt ?
So during that class we did a little class work about bullying & how to prevent it and stuff . Then after that we watched this video about things that happen in school & so on . Blah blah blah blah .. Lols . So since i've told you guys pretty much everything about my day , i guess i'm done . Mkayy . So yeahh . You know the drill ; Check back for updates . Aight ?
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *

043009 *
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here i go on another blog entry ..
So today ? Hmm , it was kinda funn (:
loL , we played tag . It was fun because Like one of my friends was it & she's super fast . So it's fun when she's it . Cause it's harder to get away .
& ofcourse we did SAT 10 c/=<
And right now i'm talking to my half sister . But we consider eachother as sisters (: We're tighter than a fat kid in spandex . haha .
So , since i don't know what to say anymore imana go . haha .
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *

Fun Questions :
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) What are your plans for this summer ?
2) How long have you been a member of bgf ? babv ?
3) If you could travel to any place in the world , where would it be ?
4) If you had 1,000,000,000 , what would you do with it ?
5) What subject in school do you like the most ?
6) What is your favorite holiday ?
7) If you could have any 5 rare/exclusive items for babv , what would it be ?
AdriannaCuddle41's Blog (: UPDATED * 523903 If you had three magical wishes ( no rules ) , what would they be ?
9) What do you like most about babv ?
10) What Build a Bear do you want the most as of right now ?

My Answers :
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) What are your plans for this summer ?
- My plans for this summer would be to : go to Guam with my bestfriend & go all out shopping & just have a lot of fun there . Then when i get back just try to have the best summer ever =D
2) How long have you been a member of bgf ? babv ?
- I am not really sure how long i have been a member of babv , but i remember that i signed up somewhere in maybe march or april in 2008 last year . & bgf , i have been a member since May 26 , 2008 .
3) If you could travel to any place in the world , where would it be ?
- If i could travel to any place in the world it would have to be Cali or Japan (:
4) If you had $1,000,000,000 , what would you do with it ?
- If i had that much money , i would give some to my family , help the poor , any use the rest to finish my house & shop (:
5) What subject in school do you like the most ?
- Well , i think i really like bilingual & p.e.
6) What is your favorite holiday ?
- My favorite holiday is Christmas . Because you could spend time with your family & at the same time get presents .
7) If you could have any 5 rare/exclusive items for babv , what would it be ?
- Wow ! I would say the Green Wand , Coach Whistle , Breifcase , Stuffing Machine & Fruit Basket .
AdriannaCuddle41's Blog (: UPDATED * 523903 If you had three magical wishes ( no rules ) , what would they be ?
- My first wish would be : World Peace * My second would be : A new phone . & My third would be : Three more wishes .
9) What do you like most about babv ?
- What i like most a babv is that you could trade with people & have all kinds of cool clothes .
10) What Build a Bear(s) do you want the most as of right now ?
- I really want the new Endless something bear . Lol , i forgot what it's called . Summer hugs bear & That other new bear .

So since i answered these questions , just copy em & write your answers in a post .

Last edited by adriannacuddle41 on Fri May 01, 2009 6:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
adriannacuddle41
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

AdriannaCuddle41's Blog (: UPDATED * Empty Re: AdriannaCuddle41's Blog (: UPDATED *

Post by sammiebee17 Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:39 pm

That's sweet! I hope you hade a great time! AdriannaCuddle41's Blog (: UPDATED * 465488
sammiebee17
sammiebee17
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

AdriannaCuddle41's Blog (: UPDATED * Empty Re: AdriannaCuddle41's Blog (: UPDATED *

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:04 pm

cool blog! AdriannaCuddle41's Blog (: UPDATED * 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by adriannacuddle41 Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:22 pm

Thanks for the pawsome comments !
adriannacuddle41
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraSweet Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:09 am

Great blog. AdriannaCuddle41's Blog (: UPDATED * 143839
LauraSweet
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by adriannacuddle41 Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:53 pm

UPDATED *
adriannacuddle41
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TyPlayful2 Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:06 pm

AdriannaCuddle41's Blog (: UPDATED * 465488 LOL i miss SAT 10.
TyPlayful2
TyPlayful2
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by adriannacuddle41 Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:20 pm

updated ********
adriannacuddle41
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtyPants Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:27 pm

PaWsOmE bLoG! AdriannaCuddle41's Blog (: UPDATED * Icon_razz
ArtyPants
ArtyPants
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by adriannacuddle41 Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:37 pm

thanks , loL .
adriannacuddle41
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by adriannacuddle41 Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:59 pm

updated .
adriannacuddle41
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down