Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYONE enters the BABV Zoo on July 10!

+4
tweetysweety11
CarlyAllHeart261
Lovelistic
Admin
8 posters

Go down

EVERYONE enters the BABV Zoo on July 10! Empty EVERYONE enters the BABV Zoo on July 10!

Post by Admin Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:42 am

YES!!! Finally, everybody gets a chance to experience all the fun in the VIB exclusive Build-A-Bearville Zoo! Just sign up for Camp Happy Heart and get a FREE access to the Zoo on July 10. It is a one day event that you really shouldn't miss!

Thanks to our Bearville Guide Forum member, retheriolu, for being the first to share this info with us!

EVERYONE enters the BABV Zoo on July 10! 5cit5k
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE enters the BABV Zoo on July 10! Empty Re: EVERYONE enters the BABV Zoo on July 10!

Post by Lovelistic Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:54 am

I'm so excited!
Lovelistic
Lovelistic
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE enters the BABV Zoo on July 10! Empty Re: EVERYONE enters the BABV Zoo on July 10!

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:56 am

Awesome! EVERYONE enters the BABV Zoo on July 10! 143839 now me and my friends can go play games in the zoo!
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:37 am

I am so happy!~ I thought I was never going to be able to visit the zoo. YAY!
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:22 am

Awesome! EVERYONE enters the BABV Zoo on July 10! 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:19 am

Wow, just a day! I'm happy for all of the people who aren't V.I.B., and now get to go! Saturday is a good timing, everyone goes on practically on Saturdays. (: I can't wait to see everyone, and all my friends there! It will be so much more fun!
Thanks both of you, Chuck and retheriolu, for sharing the news with us!
Plus, I heard this before, from a friend, now I know it really is correct! (:
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomedancer12 Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:23 am

I'M SO EXCITED! I always wanted to go to the zoo:)!!!
awesomedancer12
awesomedancer12
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbieLuv111 Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:34 am

i had sooooo much fun!! EVERYONE enters the BABV Zoo on July 10! 465488 i loved how all the to do things were zoo themed!! EVERYONE enters the BABV Zoo on July 10! Icon_razz
AbbieLuv111
AbbieLuv111
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down