Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why did you choose your BABV name as,well, your BABV name?

5 posters

Go down

Why did you choose your BABV name as,well, your BABV name? Empty Why did you choose your BABV name as,well, your BABV name?

Post by Daize Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:32 am

I chose mine because:
Daisy's my dogs name.
My name wasn't in the list
I like bears ;D
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Why did you choose your BABV name as,well, your BABV name? Empty Re: Why did you choose your BABV name as,well, your BABV name?

Post by Anita Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:34 am

Well because I love Stars and the month I was born in was August! Why did you choose your BABV name as,well, your BABV name? 465488
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Why did you choose your BABV name as,well, your BABV name? Empty Re: Why did you choose your BABV name as,well, your BABV name?

Post by JLBABV Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:34 am

Jessie seemed like a nice version, my real name is Jessica and Jessie just seemed nice, and my last name begins with an L and i liked loveable the best out of the list Why did you choose your BABV name as,well, your BABV name? 465488
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:55 am

Karen is my real name and "bear hug" just sounded very Build A Bear to me. My daughter made fun of the name when I first signed up, but now everyone just knows me by that. Why did you choose your BABV name as,well, your BABV name? 465488
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:05 am

I have no idea ^^;
My name is Jessica so I chose that. Then I chose CheerBear because I liked it Why did you choose your BABV name as,well, your BABV name? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down