Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

+26
GreenEarthGirl123
JeannaBearFun
Cheer
ClayLuv1
honeydew
ShayeButterfly
sammibubbles3
SecretNinja
winter
CalliHugs
haileybighugs2
BasketballLuver
BigBird♄
AlexandraSweetestPal1
Test
JanetBear
anitacocoa
Lexi
bellastylin3
SunniStylish
mindynature
braulio08
IsiizFlowerZz
HeatherHeart
CassScooter
Admin
30 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! - Page 4 Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by Test Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:57 am

(In texas voice Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! - Page 4 Icon_razz) Ya'll gotta be paitent! You gotta understand that Chucko has to check all the enteries, and see which ones are correct and which are not! And its a big desicion to decide who wins Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! - Page 4 143839 :] Good Luck everyone though Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! - Page 4 143839 Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! - Page 4 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! - Page 4 Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by ShayeButterfly Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:04 am

Spoiler:
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydew Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:47 am

Spoiler:
honeydew
honeydew
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliHugs Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:53 am

It's now over guys.
Can't wait to see who wins~
CalliHugs
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:25 pm

Hi Everyone!

I'm finalizing the short list of winners and I'm so very happy to say that someone managed to answer EVERYTHING correctly! Other contestants were but one answer away! Cubgratulations!

Chuck and I discussed it in detail whether I would strike off a mispelt answer but when I checked the rules and mechanics of the contest, it wasn't mentioned. So yes, mispellings (just tiny ones, of course) will be considered correct. However, it will have to be just one or two mispelt letters and not a whole enchalada of mispelts words.

Yes, there was a new rule that on the event of ties, I will be checking spellings, that rules only applies to well. ties. So please be informed and I hope everyone enjoyed the 39 Bearville Riddles Contest!!
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:50 am

I can't wait to see the winners! Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! - Page 4 Icon_cheers
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:42 am

RoRo wrote:Hi Everyone!

I'm finalizing the short list of winners and I'm so very happy to say that someone managed to answer EVERYTHING correctly! Other contestants were but one answer away! Cubgratulations!

Chuck and I discussed it in detail whether I would strike off a mispelt answer but when I checked the rules and mechanics of the contest, it wasn't mentioned. So yes, mispellings (just tiny ones, of course) will be considered correct. However, it will have to be just one or two mispelt letters and not a whole enchalada of mispelts words.

Yes, there was a new rule that on the event of ties, I will be checking spellings, that rules only applies to well. ties. So please be informed and I hope everyone enjoyed the 39 Bearville Riddles Contest!!

Kewl!! Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! - Page 4 143839 Thank you beary much for the info, I cannot wait to see the winners!! Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! - Page 4 465488
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:07 am

Even though I did not enter I wish everyone the best of luck!
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:46 am

It was a tough contest but everyone pulled through and showed off their BGF and BABV knowledge! But there was one person who emerged as the Best Riddler and that is none other than, Janet Bear!

Following her strong lead are HaileyBigHugs2 and AlexandraSweetestPal who both managed to answer every riddle but one!

Cubgratulations! Cubgratulations! As a reward, all three of you will be getting special 39 Clues card codes that you can use to solve the 39 Clues game online!

JanetBear will receive 10 Special Codes, 5,000 Paw Prints and a special badge! Our runner ups, HaileyBigHugs2 and AlexandraSweetestPal will both get 5 Special codes and 2,500 Paw Prints and 3 Special Codes and 1,000 Paw Prints, respectively.

HaileyBigHugs2 has correctly answered 38 Riddles with no mispellings! AlexandraSweetestPal has correctly answered 38 riddles with 1 mispelled word!

It was a fun contest! Til next time! cheers

Last edited by Admin on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:47 am

Yay congrats to all three of you!
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:54 am

Congratulations! Great puzzle solving!
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:05 am

Congratz to the winners. I didn't think I would win. Everyone did great, lol
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:23 am

Congratz to the winners!! Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! - Page 4 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:26 am

Congrats everyone! And everyone who tried!
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:27 am

yay!!! congratulations friend! you deserve it!!! so cool! Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! - Page 4 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:08 am

Congrats to everyone who entered! yay! It was a really fun contest!
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:56 pm

Congrats!!
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Congratulations!! Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! - Page 4 143839
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:19 am

Woo congrats! Everyone did a furbulous job!!
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:21 am

Congratulations!! Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! - Page 4 143839
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexandraSweetestPal1 Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:31 pm

Admin wrote:It was a tough contest but everyone pulled through and showed off their BGF and BABV knowledge! But there was one person who emerged as the Best Riddler and that is none other than, Janet Bear!

Following her strong lead are HaileyBigHugs2 and AlexandraSweetestPal who both managed to answer every riddle but one!

Cubgratulations! Cubgratulations! As a reward, all three of you will be getting special 39 Clues card codes that you can use to solve the 39 Clues game online!

JanetBear will receive 10 Special Codes, 5,000 Paw Prints and a special badge! Our runner ups, HaileyBigHugs2 and AlexandraSweetestPal will both get 5 Special codes and 2,500 Paw Prints and 3 Special Codes and 1,000 Paw Prints, respectively.

HaileyBigHugs2 has correctly answered 38 Riddles with no mispellings! AlexandraSweetestPal has correctly answered 38 riddles with 1 mispelled word!

It was a fun contest! Til next time! cheers

Yay! XD
AlexandraSweetestPal1
AlexandraSweetestPal1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:09 pm

Congratulations to Janet, Hailey, and Alexandra and a job well done by all cheers
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:17 am

ConGratz!!
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Sat May 08, 2010 9:10 am

congratz
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4