Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

+26
GreenEarthGirl123
JeannaBearFun
Cheer
ClayLuv1
honeydew
ShayeButterfly
sammibubbles3
SecretNinja
winter
CalliHugs
haileybighugs2
BasketballLuver
BigBird♄
AlexandraSweetestPal1
Test
JanetBear
anitacocoa
Lexi
bellastylin3
SunniStylish
mindynature
braulio08
IsiizFlowerZz
HeatherHeart
CassScooter
Admin
30 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by Admin Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:41 pm

Welcome to Bearville Guide's latest contest, The 39 Bearville Riddles! This contest will test your knowledge of Bearville Guide and Buildabearville altogether. using the format of a riddle, you will have to figure out what particular item the riddle is asking for. It could be a famous person, a mini-game or a location in BABV or it could be a section here in Bearville Guide!

Why 39 Riddles? Well, this contest is launched in conjunction with our latest section, the Reader's Spotlight! The Reader's Spotlight is a special area within the Reader's Avenue that features a book review by our forum Book Critic, Roro! The first book is 39 Clues: A Maze of Bones created by Scholastic. If you're wondering what this book is about, then to read the review!

With this said, we're prepared to help you spearhead your own 39 Clues mission by rewarding Riddle Winners with 39 Clues Trading Card Codes that they can use to help them win the actual 39 Clues Quest! It may also be your ticket to winning REAL CASH PRIZES from 39Clues.com! Isn't this cool or what? Hurry! Brush up on your Bearville knowledge boys and girls because this one's a doozy! Good luck and have fun!

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! 16h6xj8

PRIZES:
1st Prize: Ten (10) 39 Clues Special Codes that they can use and add to their collection of 39 Clues Codes + 5,000 Paw Prints + a special badge

2nd Prize: Five (5) 39 Clues Special Codes that they can use and add to their collection of 39 Clues Codes + 2,500 Paw Prints

3rd Prize: Three (3) 39 Clues Special Codes that they can use and add to their collection of 39 Clues Codes + 1,000 Paw Prints

Wondering what these codes are?
Click here

MECHANICS:
1. This is open to all members of Bearville Guide, except the Officers.

2. This contest will be a riddles match. Members who wish to join must answer ALL 39 Riddles correctly to be declared the winner.

3. Once you think that you have all the correct answers for the riddles, post them as a reply with your answers marked 1 - 39.

4. Your answers must be enclosed in a spoiler's tag. To put your answers in a spoilers tag, simply put spoiler at the beginning of your post and /spoiler at the end of it. (Enclose the word spoiler and /spoiler in a <>)You can also highlight your answers and click on the OTHERS tab on the Menu Buttons and select "Spoiler"

5. If an entry is not enclosed in a spoiler, it will be considered VOID and the member will be automatically disqualified.

6. If an entry has at least one incorrect answer, any of the BGF officers may and will quote and reply with this standard message:
"Cubgratulations on getting XX riddles correctly! You just need to answer XX more! So check your answers and try again!"

7. Once a member gets the standard note from an officer, he or she may feel free to try again. DO NOT EDIT YOUR POST! Simply quote your previous post, (spoilers and all) including the Officer's quote and reply with your new answers!(Spoilers Tag must still be implemented) Afterwards, wait for an officer to check your answers and see if you've gotten it all correctly.

8. Members are NOT ALLOWED to edit their posts. Once you hit send, you can't edit your answers anymore. Members who edit posts will be disqualified.

9. Contest runs today until March 29 11PM EST.

10. Prizes will be sent via PM and email. Instructions for the use of 39 Clues Special Codes will also be sent.

NOTE: Only answers to riddles should be posted on this thread. If you have any questions, send me a Private Message or a VM (for those whose PM's are currently disabled).

THE RIDDLES:
On your birthing
We celebrate
This ride a gift
That cannot wait

These floating menace
You must evade
While you wait
To load the page

I laugh, Haha!
It tickles me
This section in
The magazine

A guide to quests
In the land of bears
You'll find it here
Our forum fair

Let's boast Let's Brag
Come post it here
Our section filled
With images clear!

A locomotive
Logged ride
Both you'll need
To reach this site

Beside the waters
This game you'll play
So watch the heat
Or buns you'll flay!

She hails as best
In all the land
Her birthday came
And was it grand!

This bear is old
As time itself
Ask him questions
He's sure to help!

Where's your pole?
It's time for fishing!
Head on here
Time's a wasting!

He's the Spidey
But did you know?
Once in Bearville,
That's not quite so!

Let's go shopping!
A clothing spree galore
Spend your bear bills
On shoes and hats and more!

Our English Teddy
Is quite the master
When it comes to cloths
And dressing better!

My first home
Away from home
Hastily I ride
To get to this Island Paradise

Twelve days in a row
Let's be online
This beary special cap
A reward sublime.

We call this place
Our home of homes
Within its walls
Our first room was born

Falling items
From the sky
I'll run and run
As they pass me by

Toss a coin
And hit the duck
if you make it
Oh what luck!

Each day I wake
Round Bearville I go
But before I do
This list of tasks must know!

My very first job!
Hooray hooray!
Bussing tables
All night and day

It's time for learning
It's time for fun
Come here every morning
School has begun

Feel the rhythm
Of the drums
Don't forget
The pattern of sounds

Special rulings
Bonus threads
He's the fella
Whose every word is read

Oh my! oh my!
Where to go?!
For quiet moments
No chats will show

Every weekend
If we're lucky
Chiefs will open
This weekly chat party

Bring your popcorn
And a bag of snacks
Time for movies
In this lobby jam packed!

Time for a new color
Or a new hairdo?
Head to this salon
Where you're fashionably you!

Winter spring
Summer or fall
Every holiday decor
This place has em all!

In this special place
I've come today
Three shifts to do
And then I'll play

Don your headgears
It's time you know!
That round this track
I'll go go go!

If health and wellness
Is on your mind
Then his presence
You'll have to find

I'll close my eyes
And count to ten
Better hide now
I'll find you if I can

If another room
You'll need to add
Then head to where
The Lumbear Yard is at

To take your picture
With furry friends
This place you'll head to
Where music never ends!

Time to learn
A trick or two
Even furry friends
Need to go to school!

Shh! Some peace and quiet
Is all I need
This is where I finish
Reading magazines!

A big round ball
All black and white
I'll need to catch
And show my might

I'll be on one end
You should too
A piece of rope
Is what I need to take from you!

At the farm
We'll pick some apples
And one more task
One friend to care for!

Last edited by Admin on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by CassScooter Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:46 am

Spoiler:
CassScooter
CassScooter
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by HeatherHeart Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:26 am

Spoiler:
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:09 am

Spoiler:
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by braulio08 Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:45 am

Spoiler:
braulio08
braulio08
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:54 am

Spoiler:
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:19 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by KelseyHuggable17 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:37 pm

Spoiler:
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:00 pm

CassScooter wrote:
Spoiler:

Cubgratulations! You've answered 36 out of 39 Riddles! You only got 3 clues to go! Keep trying!
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:02 pm

HeatherHeart wrote:
Spoiler:

Cubgratulations! You've answered 26 out of 39 Riddles! You've only got 13 more to go! Keep trying!
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:05 pm

IsiizFlowerZz wrote:
Spoiler:

Cubgratulations! You've answered 29 out of 39 questions! You only got 10 more to go! Keep trying!
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:08 pm

braulio08 wrote:
Spoiler:

Cubgratulations! You've answered 35 out of 39 Riddles! You only have 4 more to go! Keep trying!
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:09 pm

mindynature wrote:
Spoiler:

Cubgratulations! You've answered 36 out of 39 clues! You only have three more to go! Keep trying!
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:15 pm

KelseyHuggable17 wrote:
Spoiler:

Cubgratulations! You got 32 out of 39 Riddles! You only have 7 more to go! Keep trying!
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:50 pm

Spoiler:
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CassScooter Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:05 pm

RoRo wrote:
CassScooter wrote:
Spoiler:

Cubgratulations! You've answered 36 out of 39 Riddles! You only got 3 clues to go! Keep trying!
Spoiler:
CassScooter
CassScooter
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:46 pm

Spoiler:
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:00 pm

bellastylin3 wrote:
Spoiler:

bellastylin3 wrote:
Spoiler:
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Spoiler:
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexandraSweetestPal1 Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:09 pm

Spoiler:
AlexandraSweetestPal1
AlexandraSweetestPal1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:26 pm

bellastylin3 wrote:
Spoiler:

Cubgratulations! You've gotten 33 out of 39 Riddles! You only have 6 to go! Keep trying!
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:31 pm

anitacocoa wrote:
Spoiler:

Cubgratulations! You've gotten 31 out of 39 Riddles! You only have 8 to go! Keep trying!
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:35 pm

CassScooter wrote:
RoRo wrote:
CassScooter wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Cubgratulations! You've gotten 34 out of 39 Riddles! You only have 5 to go! Keep trying!
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:38 pm

JanetBear wrote:
Spoiler:

Cubgratulations! You've gotten 37 out of 39 Riddles! You only have 2 to go! Keep trying!
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:40 pm

bellastylin3 wrote:
bellastylin3 wrote:
Spoiler:

bellastylin3 wrote:
Spoiler:

Cubgratulations! You've gotten 34 out of 39 Riddles! You only have 5 to go! Keep trying!
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next