Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by Admin on Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:41 pm

Welcome to Bearville Guide's latest contest, The 39 Bearville Riddles! This contest will test your knowledge of Bearville Guide and Buildabearville altogether. using the format of a riddle, you will have to figure out what particular item the riddle is asking for. It could be a famous person, a mini-game or a location in BABV or it could be a section here in Bearville Guide!

Why 39 Riddles? Well, this contest is launched in conjunction with our latest section, the Reader's Spotlight! The Reader's Spotlight is a special area within the Reader's Avenue that features a book review by our forum Book Critic, Roro! The first book is 39 Clues: A Maze of Bones created by Scholastic. If you're wondering what this book is about, then to read the review!

With this said, we're prepared to help you spearhead your own 39 Clues mission by rewarding Riddle Winners with 39 Clues Trading Card Codes that they can use to help them win the actual 39 Clues Quest! It may also be your ticket to winning REAL CASH PRIZES from 39Clues.com! Isn't this cool or what? Hurry! Brush up on your Bearville knowledge boys and girls because this one's a doozy! Good luck and have fun!


Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! 16h6xj8


PRIZES:
1st Prize: Ten (10) 39 Clues Special Codes that they can use and add to their collection of 39 Clues Codes + 5,000 Paw Prints + a special badge

2nd Prize: Five (5) 39 Clues Special Codes that they can use and add to their collection of 39 Clues Codes + 2,500 Paw Prints

3rd Prize: Three (3) 39 Clues Special Codes that they can use and add to their collection of 39 Clues Codes + 1,000 Paw Prints

Wondering what these codes are?
Click here

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! 16h6xj8


MECHANICS:
1. This is open to all members of Bearville Guide, except the Officers.

2. This contest will be a riddles match. Members who wish to join must answer ALL 39 Riddles correctly to be declared the winner.

3. Once you think that you have all the correct answers for the riddles, post them as a reply with your answers marked 1 - 39.

4. Your answers must be enclosed in a spoiler's tag. To put your answers in a spoilers tag, simply put spoiler at the beginning of your post and /spoiler at the end of it. (Enclose the word spoiler and /spoiler in a <>)You can also highlight your answers and click on the OTHERS tab on the Menu Buttons and select "Spoiler"

5. If an entry is not enclosed in a spoiler, it will be considered VOID and the member will be automatically disqualified.

6. If an entry has at least one incorrect answer, any of the BGF officers may and will quote and reply with this standard message:
"Cubgratulations on getting XX riddles correctly! You just need to answer XX more! So check your answers and try again!"

7. Once a member gets the standard note from an officer, he or she may feel free to try again. DO NOT EDIT YOUR POST! Simply quote your previous post, (spoilers and all) including the Officer's quote and reply with your new answers!(Spoilers Tag must still be implemented) Afterwards, wait for an officer to check your answers and see if you've gotten it all correctly.

8. Members are NOT ALLOWED to edit their posts. Once you hit send, you can't edit your answers anymore. Members who edit posts will be disqualified.

9. Contest runs today until March 29 11PM EST.

10. Prizes will be sent via PM and email. Instructions for the use of 39 Clues Special Codes will also be sent.


NOTE: Only answers to riddles should be posted on this thread. If you have any questions, send me a Private Message or a VM (for those whose PM's are currently disabled).

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! 16h6xj8


THE RIDDLES:
1.
On your birthing
We celebrate
This ride a gift
That cannot wait


2.
These floating menace
You must evade
While you wait
To load the page


3.
I laugh, Haha!
It tickles me
This section in
The magazine


4.
A guide to quests
In the land of bears
You'll find it here
Our forum fair


5.
Let's boast Let's Brag
Come post it here
Our section filled
With images clear!


6.
A locomotive
Logged ride
Both you'll need
To reach this site


7.
Beside the waters
This game you'll play
So watch the heat
Or buns you'll flay!


8.
She hails as best
In all the land
Her birthday came
And was it grand!


9.
This bear is old
As time itself
Ask him questions
He's sure to help!


10.
Where's your pole?
It's time for fishing!
Head on here
Time's a wasting!


11.
He's the Spidey
But did you know?
Once in Bearville,
That's not quite so!


12.
Let's go shopping!
A clothing spree galore
Spend your bear bills
On shoes and hats and more!


13.
Our English Teddy
Is quite the master
When it comes to cloths
And dressing better!


14.
My first home
Away from home
Hastily I ride
To get to this Island Paradise


15.
Twelve days in a row
Let's be online
This beary special cap
A reward sublime.


16.
We call this place
Our home of homes
Within its walls
Our first room was born


17.
Falling items
From the sky
I'll run and run
As they pass me by


18.
Toss a coin
And hit the duck
if you make it
Oh what luck!


19.
Each day I wake
Round Bearville I go
But before I do
This list of tasks must know!


20.
My very first job!
Hooray hooray!
Bussing tables
All night and day


21.
It's time for learning
It's time for fun
Come here every morning
School has begun


22.
Feel the rhythm
Of the drums
Don't forget
The pattern of sounds


23.
Special rulings
Bonus threads
He's the fella
Whose every word is read


24.
Oh my! oh my!
Where to go?!
For quiet moments
No chats will show


25.
Every weekend
If we're lucky
Chiefs will open
This weekly chat party


26.
Bring your popcorn
And a bag of snacks
Time for movies
In this lobby jam packed!


27.
Time for a new color
Or a new hairdo?
Head to this salon
Where you're fashionably you!


28.
Winter spring
Summer or fall
Every holiday decor
This place has em all!



29.
In this special place
I've come today
Three shifts to do
And then I'll play


30.
Don your headgears
It's time you know!
That round this track
I'll go go go!


31.
If health and wellness
Is on your mind
Then his presence
You'll have to find


32.
I'll close my eyes
And count to ten
Better hide now
I'll find you if I can


33.
If another room
You'll need to add
Then head to where
The Lumbear Yard is at


34.
To take your picture
With furry friends
This place you'll head to
Where music never ends!


35.
Time to learn
A trick or two
Even furry friends
Need to go to school!


36.
Shh! Some peace and quiet
Is all I need
This is where I finish
Reading magazines!


37.
A big round ball
All black and white
I'll need to catch
And show my might


38.
I'll be on one end
You should too
A piece of rope
Is what I need to take from you!


39.
At the farm
We'll pick some apples
And one more task
One friend to care for!


Last edited by Admin on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner


Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by CassScooter on Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:46 am

Spoiler:
1. IceCream Ride
2. Bubbles
3. furry funnies
4. babv games & quests
5. amazing screenshots
6. log ride
7. bearrific burgers
8. Maxine
9. Bearemy
10. paw park
11. admin chuck
12. pawlette's coufur boutique
13. ted the taylor
14. beachfront home
15. jr. cybearguide cap
16. cub condo
17. run for the stuffing
18. furtastic fountain
19. to do list
20. waiter at coffee shop
21. classroom/ bear university
22. bearrific drummers
23. admin
24. den selection
25. forum chat box
26. theather
27. bee stylin' salon
28. store fur all seasons
29. bearywood mall
30. bear 2 bear racing
31. brown sugar puppy
32. hide and seek
33. market place
34. pawforming arts center
35. gymnasium
36. libeary
37. fast paw
38. bear 2 bear tug a hug
39. canine care
CassScooter
CassScooter
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by HeatherHeart on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:26 am

Spoiler:
1.IceCream Ride....
2. Oooh! Bubbles!.... (That was easy...ish)
3.Furry Funnies
4. Games, Quests
5. Screen Shots Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! 465488
6. A log ride..
7. Burgers Game
8. Maxine
9. Bearemy who is at the town square!
10. Paw Park
11. Admin!
12. Pawlettes Cofur
13. Ted
14. Is it beachfront home...
15. jr. cybearguide cap
16 . Condo
17. fun for stuffing.
18. fountain
19. list
20. coffee shop waiter
21. classroom
22. bearific drummers
23. isih.... Chuck.....
24. den pick
25. chat box
26. theatre
27. bee styling salon
28. store full of seasons
29. I know this definetley! Bearywood mall! Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! 143839
30. Bear 2 bear racing
31. ,sugar puppy
32. hind n seek
33. market place
34. pawfomin arts
35. gymanisum
36. library
37. fast paw
38. tug a hug
29. canine care. FINALLY I AM DONE! Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! 143839 good luck every one!
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by IsiizFlowerZz on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:09 am

Spoiler:

1. ice cream ride.
2. bubbles game
3. furry funnies
4. games quests
5. sreenshots
6. log ride
7. bearrific burgers
8. maxineclarkCEB
9. bearemy
10. paw park
11. admin
12. pawlette coufur boutique
13. Ted the tailor
14. beachfront home
15. jr ybearguide cap
16. cub condo
17. fun fur stuffing
18. furstatic fountain
19. to do list
20. coffee shop waitress
21. classroom
22. bearrific drummers
23. admin
24. den pick
25. chat box
26. theater
27. bee stylin salon
28. full of seasons store
29. bearywood mall
30. bear 2 bear racing
31. brown sugar puppy
32. hide n' seek
33. market place
34. pawforming arts center
35. gym
36. library
37. fast paw
38. tug a hug
39. canine care
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by braulio08 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:45 am

Spoiler:
1.Ice Cream Ride
2.Bubbles
3.Furry Funnies
4.BABV Games & Quests
5.Amazing Screenshots
6.Log Ride
7.Bearrific Burgers
8.MaxineClarkCEB
9.Bearemy
10.Paw Park
11.Admin (ChuckVeryCool)
12.Pawlette Coufur Boutique
13.Ted the Tailor
14.Beachfront Home
15.Jr. CyBearGuide
16.Cub Condo
17.Run for Stuffing
18.Furtastic Fountain
19.To Do List
20.Coffee Shop Waitor
21.Classroom
22.Beariffic Drumers
23.Admin
24.Select a Den
25.Chat Box
26.Theater
27.Bee Stylin' Salon
28.Store Fur All Seasons
29.Bearywood Mall
30.Bear 2 Bear Racing
31.Panda
32.Hide and Seek
33.Market Place
34.Pawforming Arts Center
35.Gymnasium
36.Libeary
37.Fast Paw
38.Bear-2-bear Tug-A-Hug
39.Canine Care
braulio08
braulio08
Jr Reporter


Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by mindynature on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:54 am

Spoiler:
1.Ice cream ride
2.Bubbles game
3.Furry Funnies
4.BABV Games & Quests
5.Amazing Screenshots
6.Log Ride
7.Bearrific Burgers
8.Maxine
9.Bearemy
10.Paw Park
11.Admin/Chuck
12.Pawlette Coufur Boutique
13.Ted the Tailor
14. Beachfront Home
15.Jr.CybearGuide Hat/Cap
16.Cub Condo
17.Stuff Fur Stuffing
18.Furtastic Fountain
19.To Do List
20.Coffee Shop Waiter/Waitress
21.Bear University/ classroom
22.Bearrific Drummers
23.Admin/Chuck
24.Den selection/pick
25.Chat Box
26.theater
27.Bee Stylin Salon
28.Store Fur All Seasons
29.Bearywood Mall
30.Bear 2 Bear Racing
31.Brown Sugar Puppy
32.Hide and Seek
33.Market Place
34.Pawforming Arts Center
35.Gymnasium
36.Libeary
37.Fast Paw
38.Bear 2 Bear Tug a Hug
39.Canine Care
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by SunniStylish on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:19 am

Spoiler:


1. Balloon Ride & and Ice Cream Birthday Balloon Ride
2. Bubbles on loading screen? Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Icon_razz
3. Furry Funnies
4. BABV Quests and Games
5. Amazing Screenshots
6. The log ride on the Waterfall Train Station.
7. Bearrific Burgers
8. Maxine Clark?
9. Bearemy!
10. Paw Park or the Lighthouse
11. Adminator!!
12. Pawlette Boutique
13. Ted the Tailer
14. Beach Homes
15. Jr. Cybearguides
16. Our Cub Condos
17. Run Fur The Stuffing!
18. Wishing Fountain game
19. To Do List
20. Coffee House
21. Bear University Classroom
22. Bearrific Drummers
23. Adminator again!!
24. Dens
25. BGF's Chatbox
26. Theater
27. Bee Stylin' Salon
28. Stuff Fur All Seasons
29. Bearywood Mall's Clothing, Acessories, and Furniture Stores
30. Racing
31. Brown Sugar Puppy
32. Hide-N-Seek!
33. Market Place
34. Pawforming Arts Center
35. Gymnasium, Lessons
36. Libeary
37. Fast Paw
38. Tug-A-Hug
39. Canine Care!



Last edited by KelseyHuggable17 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by bellastylin3 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:37 pm

Spoiler:

1. Ice Cream Ride
2. Bubbles while Loading onto Buildabearville
3. Furry Funnies
4. BABV Games & Quests
5. Screenshots
6. Log Ride
7. Bearrific Burgers
8. Maxine Clark
9. Bearemy
10. Lake at Paw Park
11. ChuckVeryCool (Admin)
12. Pawlette Boutique
13. Ted the Tailor
14. Beachfront Homes
15. Jr.Cybearguides
16. Cub Condo
17. Run Fur The Stuffing
18. Furtastic Fountain
19. To Do List
20. Coffee Shop
21. Classroom
22. Bearrific Drummers
23. Spidey! (Admin)
24. Den
25. Chatbox on BGF
26. Theater
27. Bee Stylin' Salon
28. Stuff Fur All Seasons
29. Bearywood Mall
30. Bear-2-Bear Racing
31. Brown Sugar Puppy
32. Hide-N-Seek
33. Market Place
34. Pawforming Arts Center
35. Gym
36. Libeary
37. Fast Paw
38. Tug-A-Hug
39. Canine Care
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by Lexi on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:00 pm

CassScooter wrote:
Spoiler:
1. IceCream Ride
2. Bubbles
3. furry funnies
4. babv games & quests
5. amazing screenshots
6. log ride
7. bearrific burgers
8. Maxine
9. Bearemy
10. paw park
11. admin chuck
12. pawlette's coufur boutique
13. ted the taylor
14. beachfront home
15. jr. cybearguide cap
16. cub condo
17. run for the stuffing
18. furtastic fountain
19. to do list
20. waiter at coffee shop
21. classroom/ bear university
22. bearrific drummers
23. admin
24. den selection
25. forum chat box
26. theather
27. bee stylin' salon
28. store fur all seasons
29. bearywood mall
30. bear 2 bear racing
31. brown sugar puppy
32. hide and seek
33. market place
34. pawforming arts center
35. gymnasium
36. libeary
37. fast paw
38. bear 2 bear tug a hug
39. canine care


Cubgratulations! You've answered 36 out of 39 Riddles! You only got 3 clues to go! Keep trying!
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic


Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by Lexi on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:02 pm

HeatherHeart wrote:
Spoiler:
1.IceCream Ride....
2. Oooh! Bubbles!.... (That was easy...ish)
3.Furry Funnies
4. Games, Quests
5. Screen Shots Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! 465488
6. A log ride..
7. Burgers Game
8. Maxine
9. Bearemy who is at the town square!
10. Paw Park
11. Admin!
12. Pawlettes Cofur
13. Ted
14. Is it beachfront home...
15. jr. cybearguide cap
16 . Condo
17. fun for stuffing.
18. fountain
19. list
20. coffee shop waiter
21. classroom
22. bearific drummers
23. isih.... Chuck.....
24. den pick
25. chat box
26. theatre
27. bee styling salon
28. store full of seasons
29. I know this definetley! Bearywood mall! Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! 143839
30. Bear 2 bear racing
31. ,sugar puppy
32. hind n seek
33. market place
34. pawfomin arts
35. gymanisum
36. library
37. fast paw
38. tug a hug
29. canine care. FINALLY I AM DONE! Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! 143839 good luck every one!


Cubgratulations! You've answered 26 out of 39 Riddles! You've only got 13 more to go! Keep trying!
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic


Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by Lexi on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:05 pm

IsiizFlowerZz wrote:
Spoiler:

1. ice cream ride.
2. bubbles game
3. furry funnies
4. games quests
5. sreenshots
6. log ride
7. bearrific burgers
8. maxineclarkCEB
9. bearemy
10. paw park
11. admin
12. pawlette coufur boutique
13. Ted the tailor
14. beachfront home
15. jr ybearguide cap
16. cub condo
17. fun fur stuffing
18. furstatic fountain
19. to do list
20. coffee shop waitress
21. classroom
22. bearrific drummers
23. admin
24. den pick
25. chat box
26. theater
27. bee stylin salon
28. full of seasons store
29. bearywood mall
30. bear 2 bear racing
31. brown sugar puppy
32. hide n' seek
33. market place
34. pawforming arts center
35. gym
36. library
37. fast paw
38. tug a hug
39. canine care

Cubgratulations! You've answered 29 out of 39 questions! You only got 10 more to go! Keep trying!
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic


Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by Lexi on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:08 pm

braulio08 wrote:
Spoiler:
1.Ice Cream Ride
2.Bubbles
3.Furry Funnies
4.BABV Games & Quests
5.Amazing Screenshots
6.Log Ride
7.Bearrific Burgers
8.MaxineClarkCEB
9.Bearemy
10.Paw Park
11.Admin (ChuckVeryCool)
12.Pawlette Coufur Boutique
13.Ted the Tailor
14.Beachfront Home
15.Jr. CyBearGuide
16.Cub Condo
17.Run for Stuffing
18.Furtastic Fountain
19.To Do List
20.Coffee Shop Waitor
21.Classroom
22.Beariffic Drumers
23.Admin
24.Select a Den
25.Chat Box
26.Theater
27.Bee Stylin' Salon
28.Store Fur All Seasons
29.Bearywood Mall
30.Bear 2 Bear Racing
31.Panda
32.Hide and Seek
33.Market Place
34.Pawforming Arts Center
35.Gymnasium
36.Libeary
37.Fast Paw
38.Bear-2-bear Tug-A-Hug
39.Canine Care

Cubgratulations! You've answered 35 out of 39 Riddles! You only have 4 more to go! Keep trying!
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic


Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by Lexi on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:09 pm

mindynature wrote:
Spoiler:
1.Ice cream ride
2.Bubbles game
3.Furry Funnies
4.BABV Games & Quests
5.Amazing Screenshots
6.Log Ride
7.Bearrific Burgers
8.Maxine
9.Bearemy
10.Paw Park
11.Admin/Chuck
12.Pawlette Coufur Boutique
13.Ted the Tailor
14. Beachfront Home
15.Jr.CybearGuide Hat/Cap
16.Cub Condo
17.Stuff Fur Stuffing
18.Furtastic Fountain
19.To Do List
20.Coffee Shop Waiter/Waitress
21.Bear University/ classroom
22.Bearrific Drummers
23.Admin/Chuck
24.Den selection/pick
25.Chat Box
26.theater
27.Bee Stylin Salon
28.Store Fur All Seasons
29.Bearywood Mall
30.Bear 2 Bear Racing
31.Brown Sugar Puppy
32.Hide and Seek
33.Market Place
34.Pawforming Arts Center
35.Gymnasium
36.Libeary
37.Fast Paw
38.Bear 2 Bear Tug a Hug
39.Canine Care

Cubgratulations! You've answered 36 out of 39 clues! You only have three more to go! Keep trying!
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic


Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by Lexi on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:15 pm

KelseyHuggable17 wrote:
Spoiler:


1. Balloon Ride & and Ice Cream Birthday Balloon Ride
2. Bubbles on loading screen? Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Icon_razz
3. Furry Funnies
4. Quests and Games
5. Screenshots
6. The log ride on the Waterfall Train Station.
7. Bearrific Burgers
8. Maxine Clark?
9. Bearemy!
10. Paw Park or the Lighthouse
11. Adminator!!
12. Pawlette Boutique
13. Ted the Tailer
14. Beach Homes
15. Jr. Cybearguides
16. Our Cub Condos
17. Run Fur The Stuffing!
18. Wishing Fountain game
19. To Do List
20. Coffee House
21. Bear University Classroom
22. Bearrific Drummers
23. Adminator again!!
24. Dens
25. BGF's Chatbox
26. Theater
27. Bee Stylin' Salon
28. Stuff Fur All Seasons
29. Bearywood Mall's Clothing, Acessories, and Furniture Stores
30. Racing
31. Brown Sugar Puppy
32. Hide-N-Seek!
33. Market Place
34. Pawforming Arts Center
35. Gymnasium, Lessons
36. Libeary
37. Fast Paw
38. Tug-A-Hug
39. Canine Care!


Cubgratulations! You got 32 out of 39 Riddles! You only have 7 more to go! Keep trying!
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic


Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by anitacocoa on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:50 pm

Spoiler:
1. ice-cream ride
2. bubbles
3. furry funnies answers
4. bearville guide
5. amazing screenshots
6. log ride
7. bearrific burgers
8. maxine
9. bearemy
10. paw park the game
11. chuck
12. pawlette's coufur boutique
13. ted the taylor
14. beachfront home
15. jr.cybearguide cap
16. cub condo
17. run for the stuffing
18. furtastic fountain
19. to do list
20. waiter at coffee shop
21. classroom
22. bearrific drummers
23. admin
24. whispering
25. forum chat box
26. theather
27. bee stylin' salon
28. store fur all seasons
29. bearywood mall
30. bear 2 bear racing
31. brown sugar puppy
32. hide and seek
33. market place
34. pawforming arts center
35. gym
36. libeary
37. fast paw
38. bear 2 bear tug a hug
39. canine care
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by CassScooter on Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:05 pm

RoRo wrote:
CassScooter wrote:
Spoiler:
1. IceCream Ride
2. Bubbles
3. furry funnies
4. babv games & quests
5. amazing screenshots
6. log ride
7. bearrific burgers
8. Maxine
9. Bearemy
10. paw park
11. admin chuck
12. pawlette's coufur boutique
13. ted the taylor
14. beachfront home
15. jr. cybearguide cap
16. cub condo
17. run for the stuffing
18. furtastic fountain
19. to do list
20. waiter at coffee shop
21. classroom/ bear university
22. bearrific drummers
23. admin
24. den selection
25. forum chat box
26. theather
27. bee stylin' salon
28. store fur all seasons
29. bearywood mall
30. bear 2 bear racing
31. brown sugar puppy
32. hide and seek
33. market place
34. pawforming arts center
35. gymnasium
36. libeary
37. fast paw
38. bear 2 bear tug a hug
39. canine care


Cubgratulations! You've answered 36 out of 39 Riddles! You only got 3 clues to go! Keep trying!
Spoiler:
1. IceCream Ride
2. Bubbles
3. furry funnies
4. babv games & quests
5. amazing screenshots
6. log ride
7. bearrific burgers
8. Maxine
9. Bearemy
10. paw park
11. admin chuck
12. pawlette's coufur boutique
13. ted the taylor
14. beachfront home
15. jr. cybearguide cap
16. cub condo
17. run for the stuffing
18. furtastic fountain
19. to do list
20. waiter at coffee shop
21. classroom/ bear university
22. bearrific drummers
23. admin
24. whisper
25. forum chat box
26. theather
27. bee stylin' salon
28. store fur all seasons
29. bearywood mall
30. bear 2 bear racing
31. brown sugar puppy
32. hide and seek
33. market place
34. pawforming arts center
35. gymnasium
36. libeary
37. fast paw
38. bear 2 bear tug a hug
39. canine care
CassScooter
CassScooter
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by JanetBear on Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:46 pm

Spoiler:
1: Ice Cream Ride
2: The Bubbles
3: Furry Funnies
4: BABV Games & Quests
5: Amazing Screenshots
6: Camp Happy Heart
7: Bearific Burgers
8: Maxine Clark (CEB)
9:Bearmey
10: Paw Park
11: Chuckverycool (says spiderverycool on BGF profile)
12:Pawlette Coufur Boutique
13:Ted the Tailor
14:Beachfront Home
15:Jr. CyBearGuide
16: Cub Condo
17:Run fur Stuffing
18:Furtastic Fountain
19: To do list
20:Coffee Shop (waitor)
21:Classroom
22:Beariffic Drums
23: Admin
24: Silent Den (the den were you can't talk on BABV)
25:Chatbox
26:Theater
27:Bee Stylin Salon
28:Store Fur All Seasons
29: Bearywood Mall
30: bear 2 bear racing
31: Pawsome Panda
32: hide and seek
33: market place
34: pawforming arts center
35: gym
36:libeary
37: fast paw
38:bear 2 bear tug a hug
39:canine care
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner


Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by bellastylin3 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:00 pm

bellastylin3 wrote:
Spoiler:

1. Ice Cream Ride
2. Bubbles while Loading onto Buildabearville
3. Furry Funnies
4. BABV Games & Quests
5. Amazing Screenshots
6. Log Ride
7. Bearrific Burgers
8. Maxine Clark
9. Bearemy
10. Lake at Paw Park
11. ChuckVeryCool (Admin)
12. Pawlette Boutique
13. Ted the Tailor
14. Beachfront Homes
15. Jr.Cybearguides (You can get the Cap)
16. Cub Condo
17. Run Fur The Stuffing
18. Furtastic Fountain
19. To Do List
20. Job at Coffee Shop
21. Classroom
22. Bearrific Drummers
23. Spidey! (Admin)
24. Safe Den (Where no one can talk)
25. Chatbox on BGF
26. Theater
27. Bee Stylin' Salon
28. Stuff Fur All Seasons
29. Bearywood Mall
30. Bear-2-Bear Racing
31. Brown Sugar Puppy
32. Hide-N-Seek
33. Market Place
34. Pawforming Arts Center
35. Gym
36. Libeary
37. Fast Paw
38. Tug-A-Hug
39. Canine Care

bellastylin3 wrote:
Spoiler:

1. Ice Cream Ride
2. Bubbles while Loading onto Buildabearville
3. Furry Funnies
4. BABV Games & Quests
5. Screenshots
6. Log Ride
7. Bearrific Burgers
8. Maxine Clark
9. Bearemy
10. Lake at Paw Park
11. ChuckVeryCool (Admin)
12. Pawlette Boutique
13. Ted the Tailor
14. Beachfront Homes
15. Jr.Cybearguides
16. Cub Condo
17. Run Fur The Stuffing
18. Furtastic Fountain
19. To Do List
20. Coffee Shop
21. Classroom
22. Bearrific Drummers
23. Spidey! (Admin)
24. Den
25. Chatbox on BGF
26. Theater
27. Bee Stylin' Salon
28. Stuff Fur All Seasons
29. Bearywood Mall
30. Bear-2-Bear Racing
31. Pawsome Panda
32. Hide-N-Seek
33. Market Place
34. Pawforming Arts Center
35. Gym
36. Libeary
37. Fast Paw
38. Tug-A-Hug
39. Canine Care
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by Test on Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Spoiler:
1] Ice Cream Ride
2] Bubbles while Loading onto Buildabearville
3] Furry Funnies!
4] BABV Games & Quests
5] Screenshots
6] Log Ride
7] Bearrific Burgers Game
8] Maxine Clark
9] Bearemy
10] Lake at Paw Park
11] -Admin- ChuckVeryCool
12] Pawlette Boutique
13] Ted the Tailor
14] Beachfront Homes
15] Jr.Cybearguides :]
16] Cub Condo
17] Run Fur The Stuffing
18] Furtastic Fountain Game
19] To Do List
20] Coffee Shop
21] Classroom
22] Bearrific Drummers Game
23] SpideyAdmin Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Icon_razz Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! 143839
24] Den Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! 465488
25] BGF's Chatbox!
26] The Theater
27] Bee Stylin' Salon
28] Stuff Fur All Seasons
29] Bearywood Mall!!
30] Bear-2-Bear Racing
31] Pawsome Panda!
32] Hide-N-Seek Game
33] The Market Place
34] The Pawforming Arts Center
35] The Gym
36] The Libeary
37] Fast Paw Game
38] Tug-A-Hug Game
39] Canine Care Game
☀
Test
Test
Graphic Artist


Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by AlexandraSweetestPal1 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:09 pm

Spoiler:
1. Balloon Ride
2.Bubbles/ Bubble game
3. Furry funnies
4. BABV games & quests
5. Amazing screen shots
6. Log Ride
7. Bearrific burgers
8.Maxine Clark
9. Bearemy
10. Paw park/ light house
11. Chuckverycool
12. pawlette coufur boutique
13. ted the tailor
14. beachfront home
15. jr. cybearguide hat
16. cub condo/ main
17. run fur the stuffing
18. furtastic fountain
19. to do list
20. coffee shop/ waitress or waiter
21. classroom/ bear university
22.bearrific drummers
23. chuckverycool
24. den selections
25. BGF chatbox
26.theater
27. bee stylin salon
28. store fur all seasons
29. bearywood mall
30. bear 2 bear racing
31. brown sugar puppy
32. hide and seek
33.marketplace
34. pawforming arts center
35. gymnasium
36. libeary
37. fast paw
38. bear 2 bear tug a hug
39. canine care
AlexandraSweetestPal1
AlexandraSweetestPal1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by Lexi on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:26 pm

bellastylin3 wrote:
Spoiler:

1. Ice Cream Ride
2. Bubbles while Loading onto Buildabearville
3. Furry Funnies
4. BABV Games & Quests
5. Screenshots
6. Log Ride
7. Bearrific Burgers
8. Maxine Clark
9. Bearemy
10. Lake at Paw Park
11. ChuckVeryCool (Admin)
12. Pawlette Boutique
13. Ted the Tailor
14. Beachfront Homes
15. Jr.Cybearguides
16. Cub Condo
17. Run Fur The Stuffing
18. Furtastic Fountain
19. To Do List
20. Coffee Shop
21. Classroom
22. Bearrific Drummers
23. Spidey! (Admin)
24. Den
25. Chatbox on BGF
26. Theater
27. Bee Stylin' Salon
28. Stuff Fur All Seasons
29. Bearywood Mall
30. Bear-2-Bear Racing
31. Brown Sugar Puppy
32. Hide-N-Seek
33. Market Place
34. Pawforming Arts Center
35. Gym
36. Libeary
37. Fast Paw
38. Tug-A-Hug
39. Canine Care

Cubgratulations! You've gotten 33 out of 39 Riddles! You only have 6 to go! Keep trying!
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic


Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by Lexi on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:31 pm

anitacocoa wrote:
Spoiler:
1. ice-cream ride
2. bubbles
3. furry funnies answers
4. bearville guide
5. amazing screenshots
6. log ride
7. bearrific burgers
8. maxine
9. bearemy
10. paw park the game
11. chuck
12. pawlette's coufur boutique
13. ted the taylor
14. beachfront home
15. jr.cybearguide cap
16. cub condo
17. run for the stuffing
18. furtastic fountain
19. to do list
20. waiter at coffee shop
21. classroom
22. bearrific drummers
23. admin
24. whispering
25. forum chat box
26. theather
27. bee stylin' salon
28. store fur all seasons
29. bearywood mall
30. bear 2 bear racing
31. brown sugar puppy
32. hide and seek
33. market place
34. pawforming arts center
35. gym
36. libeary
37. fast paw
38. bear 2 bear tug a hug
39. canine care

Cubgratulations! You've gotten 31 out of 39 Riddles! You only have 8 to go! Keep trying!
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic


Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by Lexi on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:35 pm

CassScooter wrote:
RoRo wrote:
CassScooter wrote:
Spoiler:
1. IceCream Ride
2. Bubbles
3. furry funnies
4. babv games & quests
5. amazing screenshots
6. log ride
7. bearrific burgers
8. Maxine
9. Bearemy
10. paw park
11. admin chuck
12. pawlette's coufur boutique
13. ted the taylor
14. beachfront home
15. jr. cybearguide cap
16. cub condo
17. run for the stuffing
18. furtastic fountain
19. to do list
20. waiter at coffee shop
21. classroom/ bear university
22. bearrific drummers
23. admin
24. den selection
25. forum chat box
26. theather
27. bee stylin' salon
28. store fur all seasons
29. bearywood mall
30. bear 2 bear racing
31. brown sugar puppy
32. hide and seek
33. market place
34. pawforming arts center
35. gymnasium
36. libeary
37. fast paw
38. bear 2 bear tug a hug
39. canine care


Cubgratulations! You've answered 36 out of 39 Riddles! You only got 3 clues to go! Keep trying!
Spoiler:
1. IceCream Ride
2. Bubbles
3. furry funnies
4. babv games & quests
5. amazing screenshots
6. log ride
7. bearrific burgers
8. Maxine
9. Bearemy
10. paw park
11. admin chuck
12. pawlette's coufur boutique
13. ted the taylor
14. beachfront home
15. jr. cybearguide cap
16. cub condo
17. run for the stuffing
18. furtastic fountain
19. to do list
20. waiter at coffee shop
21. classroom/ bear university
22. bearrific drummers
23. admin
24. whisper
25. forum chat box
26. theather
27. bee stylin' salon
28. store fur all seasons
29. bearywood mall
30. bear 2 bear racing
31. brown sugar puppy
32. hide and seek
33. market place
34. pawforming arts center
35. gymnasium
36. libeary
37. fast paw
38. bear 2 bear tug a hug
39. canine care


Cubgratulations! You've gotten 34 out of 39 Riddles! You only have 5 to go! Keep trying!
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic


Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by Lexi on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:38 pm

JanetBear wrote:
Spoiler:
1: Ice Cream Ride
2: The Bubbles
3: Furry Funnies
4: BABV Games & Quests
5: Amazing Screenshots
6: Camp Happy Heart
7: Bearific Burgers
8: Maxine Clark (CEB)
9:Bearmey
10: Paw Park
11: Chuckverycool (says spiderverycool on BGF profile)
12:Pawlette Coufur Boutique
13:Ted the Tailor
14:Beachfront Home
15:Jr. CyBearGuide
16: Cub Condo
17:Run fur Stuffing
18:Furtastic Fountain
19: To do list
20:Coffee Shop (waitor)
21:Classroom
22:Beariffic Drums
23: Admin
24: Silent Den (the den were you can't talk on BABV)
25:Chatbox
26:Theater
27:Bee Stylin Salon
28:Store Fur All Seasons
29: Bearywood Mall
30: bear 2 bear racing
31: Pawsome Panda
32: hide and seek
33: market place
34: pawforming arts center
35: gym
36:libeary
37: fast paw
38:bear 2 bear tug a hug
39:canine care

Cubgratulations! You've gotten 37 out of 39 Riddles! You only have 2 to go! Keep trying!
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic


Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by Lexi on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:40 pm

bellastylin3 wrote:
bellastylin3 wrote:
Spoiler:

1. Ice Cream Ride
2. Bubbles while Loading onto Buildabearville
3. Furry Funnies
4. BABV Games & Quests
5. Amazing Screenshots
6. Log Ride
7. Bearrific Burgers
8. Maxine Clark
9. Bearemy
10. Lake at Paw Park
11. ChuckVeryCool (Admin)
12. Pawlette Boutique
13. Ted the Tailor
14. Beachfront Homes
15. Jr.Cybearguides (You can get the Cap)
16. Cub Condo
17. Run Fur The Stuffing
18. Furtastic Fountain
19. To Do List
20. Job at Coffee Shop
21. Classroom
22. Bearrific Drummers
23. Spidey! (Admin)
24. Safe Den (Where no one can talk)
25. Chatbox on BGF
26. Theater
27. Bee Stylin' Salon
28. Stuff Fur All Seasons
29. Bearywood Mall
30. Bear-2-Bear Racing
31. Brown Sugar Puppy
32. Hide-N-Seek
33. Market Place
34. Pawforming Arts Center
35. Gym
36. Libeary
37. Fast Paw
38. Tug-A-Hug
39. Canine Care

bellastylin3 wrote:
Spoiler:

1. Ice Cream Ride
2. Bubbles while Loading onto Buildabearville
3. Furry Funnies
4. BABV Games & Quests
5. Screenshots
6. Log Ride
7. Bearrific Burgers
8. Maxine Clark
9. Bearemy
10. Lake at Paw Park
11. ChuckVeryCool (Admin)
12. Pawlette Boutique
13. Ted the Tailor
14. Beachfront Homes
15. Jr.Cybearguides
16. Cub Condo
17. Run Fur The Stuffing
18. Furtastic Fountain
19. To Do List
20. Coffee Shop
21. Classroom
22. Bearrific Drummers
23. Spidey! (Admin)
24. Den
25. Chatbox on BGF
26. Theater
27. Bee Stylin' Salon
28. Stuff Fur All Seasons
29. Bearywood Mall
30. Bear-2-Bear Racing
31. Pawsome Panda
32. Hide-N-Seek
33. Market Place
34. Pawforming Arts Center
35. Gym
36. Libeary
37. Fast Paw
38. Tug-A-Hug
39. Canine Care

Cubgratulations! You've gotten 34 out of 39 Riddles! You only have 5 to go! Keep trying!
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic


Back to top Go down

Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: Contest 44: 39 Bearville Riddles - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum