Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest 46: Easter Egg Contest Winners!

+7
Test
sammibubbles3
JeannaBearFun
HamptonBear
Trixie
haileybighugs2
Bear
11 posters

Go down

Contest 46: Easter Egg Contest Winners! Empty Contest 46: Easter Egg Contest Winners!

Post by Bear Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:40 pm

Congratulations to the Winner of the "Easter Egg Hunt" contest!
Everyone did a beary good job finding the Easter Eggs!

The winner is... TweetySweety11!
Please PM HamptonBear within 24 hours to claim your prize or it will be forfeited.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Contest 46: Easter Egg Contest Winners! Empty Re: Contest 46: Easter Egg Contest Winners!

Post by haileybighugs2 Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:41 pm

Congrats!
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Contest 46: Easter Egg Contest Winners! Empty Re: Contest 46: Easter Egg Contest Winners!

Post by Trixie Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:43 pm

congratulations
Trixie
Trixie
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:44 pm

Congratulations!
You all did a great job!
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:47 pm

Congrats Maddie/Keke! Contest 46: Easter Egg Contest Winners! 143839 You must of looked and worked hard for this. Contest 46: Easter Egg Contest Winners! 465488
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sammibubbles3 Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Congrats!! Contest 46: Easter Egg Contest Winners! 465488
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:55 pm

Cubgrats! Everyone probably did furbulous!! But grats to the winner!! Contest 46: Easter Egg Contest Winners! 596764
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:01 pm

Congratulations TweetySweety11. You totally deserved to win this contest. I am not sure how many eggs you found or if you got them all, but Bear was very clever when it came to hiding those eggs. You did a very good job search through the forum and finding as many eggs as you could. I only found a couple, but did not enter the contest. Although I do not how well everyone who entered did, I am sure you all achieved finding at least one egg or two. There could only be one winner picked out, but I know each of you deserve a gift for participating. Once again congratulations. A thank you to the staff members for giving out such generous gifts. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:46 pm

congratulations!!! good job!!!
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:18 pm

Congrats!
I only found 2 Contest 46: Easter Egg Contest Winners! 960617!
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:54 am

Yippee!Thanks Everyone. It was kinda hard but easy too. Also Great job to the others who found easter eggs. Contest 46: Easter Egg Contest Winners! 465488

P.S. I loved the easter egg hunt.I found a total of 6 eggs
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down