Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

email for chat- Cyberguide question

2 posters

Go down

email for chat- Cyberguide question Empty email for chat- Cyberguide question

Post by maddydecember5 Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:03 am

It's been 2 days and i haven't gotten the e-mail for the new chat, and i'm sure i'm still a jr.cyberguide because i checked. When will it come in?
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

email for chat- Cyberguide question Empty Re: email for chat- Cyberguide question

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:14 am

You can also try to activate your chat by doing these steps:

1. Log in to http://www.buildabearville.com
2. Open your PDA
email for chat- Cyberguide question A-joe-screenshot021

3. Click "Options" fromyour Menu
email for chat- Cyberguide question A-joe-screenshot022

4. In your Options menu, click "Change Chat"
email for chat- Cyberguide question BUGS_0396

5. Select "Safe Open Chat", then "OK"
email for chat- Cyberguide question BUGS_0398

6. You or your Parent/Guardian will then get an email notification sent to their registered email address. Click the first "Click Here" link to confirm the change, and automatically activates the new chat settings.
email for chat- Cyberguide question BUGS_0395-1

Remember: Its important that the correct link to be clicked or else the changes made won't be approved.
NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

email for chat- Cyberguide question Empty Re: email for chat- Cyberguide question

Post by maddydecember5 Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:00 pm

i've done thoughs steps, it's been about four days and still no e-mail 😢
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:05 am

maddydecember5 wrote:i've done thoughs steps, it's been about four days and still no e-mail 😢

Make sure that you are checking the registered e-mail address on your Build-A-Bearville account.

Or you can change the registered e-mail address to make sure you get the Safe Open Chat invitation by doing these steps:

On your PDA, click the "CHANGE E-MAIL ADDRESS"

Type the Old and New e-mail address you wish to change then Click OK.

A pop up message will appear on the screen and click "INFO"
email for chat- Cyberguide question A-joe-screenshot013

After clicking info, another form will then open:

email for chat- Cyberguide question A-joe-screenshot014

After filling up the form:

email for chat- Cyberguide question A-joe-screenshot015

If you used a WebCode for your furry friends, its ok. Just put in all other info you can provide so the team could verify your account.

You can also email vwhelp@buildabear.com and provide any 3 of the info asked in that same form above, and provide the new email account you want to use.

After receiving confirmation that your email address has been changed, go to your PDA and change your chat setting to "Safe Open Chat". An email will be automatically generated to confirm that you wanted your settings to be changed, with a link to activate the new chat settings, and it will be sent to your new email address.
NikiCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by maddydecember5 Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:42 am

i've also done that, still no e-mail email for chat- Cyberguide question 951883
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:57 am

Thank you for your feedback. We'll look into it to find out how we can help you on this issue. Thank you for your patience! email for chat- Cyberguide question 465488
NikiCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by maddydecember5 Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:30 pm

I still haven't got my email.It's been a while since chat started
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:24 am

aww email for chat- Cyberguide question 597500 I'm so sorry to hear that. We are trying to find out what happened your invitation email. But I've got good news for you! Check out this link for you to find out! http://www.bearvilleguide.com/promos-and-updates-f46/new-safe-open-chat-for-everyone-t45554.htm

See you in Build-A-Bearville!
NikiCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down