Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

third new kind of chat ( i am not talking about the safe chat)

+3
zoeybear1212
VanessaBear403
prcutie246
7 posters

Go down

third new kind of chat ( i am not talking about the safe chat) Empty third new kind of chat ( i am not talking about the safe chat)

Post by prcutie246 Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:25 pm

ok so i was curious i went into options and i clicked change chat

there is a new type of chat called silent chat you can only talk by emoticons cool huh?
prcutie246
prcutie246
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

third new kind of chat ( i am not talking about the safe chat) Empty Re: third new kind of chat ( i am not talking about the safe chat)

Post by VanessaBear403 Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:26 pm

yea :afro:
VanessaBear403
VanessaBear403
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

third new kind of chat ( i am not talking about the safe chat) Empty Re: third new kind of chat ( i am not talking about the safe chat)

Post by zoeybear1212 Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:26 pm

yeah but that's no fun though
zoeybear1212
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyQ Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:27 pm

yea....but still open chat is needed
CurlyQ
CurlyQ
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by prcutie246 Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:28 pm

zoeybear1212 wrote:yeah but that's no fun though
yeah i know it would be really hard i would rather have safe chat lol but its new though and thats cool
prcutie246
prcutie246
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by claraballet Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:28 pm

thats cool
claraballet
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate0987 Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:36 pm

cool!
Kate0987
Kate0987
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by addictiverachel Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:58 pm

This Chat has been around for awhile third new kind of chat ( i am not talking about the safe chat) 465488
addictiverachel
addictiverachel
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down