Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**Bella's Bearific Blog!**

+7
anitacocoa
DallasDanceBear7
Josh
kathybearycool
IsiizFlowerZz
zoeybearsrule200
bellabingo
11 posters

Go down

**Bella's Bearific Blog!** Empty **Bella's Bearific Blog!**

Post by bellabingo Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:18 pm

**Bella's Bearific Blog!** Scan0013
Hey everyone! welcome to my blog!

Well i decided to open a blog because I have been under alot of pressure lately and I really wanna be able to express myself freely! so here goes!

August 10th, 2009
Hey! i just got a new CD and i LOVE it!!!! this is the singer who sings this new CD:
**Bella's Bearific Blog!** Guess10
can you guess who it is? the CD is thier newest CD. can you guess what the name of the CD is???

August 6th, 2009
hi! my cousin tyler get in to a car crash last night... so he was driving and this motorcycle going about 100 rear-ended him. the police were chasing the motorcycle so yeah. idk yet if anyone was injured, but i sure hope not. although i know my cousin is fine. so i went to dinner tonight and had pasta with a white alfredo sauce, brocoli, and flaminya stake pieces in it... it was lik $20, but my mom still feels bad about the whole stiches thing. oh! and for desert i had 3 mini cranbrulaigh **Bella's Bearific Blog!** Icon_razz **Bella's Bearific Blog!** 143839 yummy... sorry about the blog thing!! i was too big to fit the right ways, so i had to keep it sideways **Bella's Bearific Blog!** Icon_razz this is my dog as a pup **Bella's Bearific Blog!** 143839 **Bella's Bearific Blog!** 143839
**Bella's Bearific Blog!** Scan0012
and i love it's alright it's ok and hair by ashly tisdale **Bella's Bearific Blog!** 143839

August 5th, 2009
well today was pretty much like me last post. but OMG... my 97 year old great aunt, well the only thing she does all day is knit and croquette.
so here is my first chibi!!
**Bella's Bearific Blog!** Scan0010
so she's been making a ton of the amagutchi things and here are some of them:
these are the fishies **Bella's Bearific Blog!** 465488
**Bella's Bearific Blog!** 00110
my monkey in her yellow scarf,skirt,boots, and tail bow **Bella's Bearific Blog!** 143839
**Bella's Bearific Blog!** 00510
my cute hedgehog, curly! and then there's a shot of his back because it's curly-q-ed
**Bella's Bearific Blog!** 00310
**Bella's Bearific Blog!** 00410
this is my penguine pinky!
**Bella's Bearific Blog!** 00210
and last is my dog-pig!!woof-oink! which on do you think it is?!?! **Bella's Bearific Blog!** Icon_razz
**Bella's Bearific Blog!** 00610
**Bella's Bearific Blog!** 00710

August 4th, 2009
today was pretty bad too. my nose is very swollen and numb. my face is stinging and burning. i ate a creamicle for lunch and powder cereal for breakfast **Bella's Bearific Blog!** Icon_razz yummy... i wanna make a Coraline club so i figured i cold turn my stuffed animals into Coraline stuffed animals too. here's a pic **Bella's Bearific Blog!** Icon_razz or 2...or 5... **Bella's Bearific Blog!** Icon_razz
**Bella's Bearific Blog!** 26710
**Bella's Bearific Blog!** 26810
**Bella's Bearific Blog!** 26910
**Bella's Bearific Blog!** 27010
so here is my first BAB!!!! Miss Kitty!(so original **Bella's Bearific Blog!** 465488 **Bella's Bearific Blog!** Icon_razz )
**Bella's Bearific Blog!** 27110
And here is Domo!!!! i got him at target for 3$ on sale **Bella's Bearific Blog!** Icon_razz he's just awesome!!
**Bella's Bearific Blog!** 27210
and last but not least, my puppy Bella-Bingo!!! this is where i got my name from **Bella's Bearific Blog!** 143839 she is a 2 and a half year old pure scottish terrier **Bella's Bearific Blog!** 143839
**Bella's Bearific Blog!** 27710
here's my over-weight kitty named Fatso 🐱 he's 7!
**Bella's Bearific Blog!** 27410
my coach!! **Bella's Bearific Blog!** 143839 **Bella's Bearific Blog!** 143839
**Bella's Bearific Blog!** 27810

(plz read)August 3rd, 2009
well, it was horrible. it started a nice sunny summer day and quickly turned into a nightmare. i was over my bff's house and we were playing marco polo in her pool. but she has a really cool ladder, see it's more like stairs to get into the pool rather than a ladder. it also had a railing that got broken at the bottom where it attached under water to the last step. so they took the ladder off, leaving a sharp piece at the bottom that was pretty easy to avoid. so, like i said, we were playin marco polo and she was it. i was focusing on her and she was right next to me so i quickly went underwater. now i don't open my eyes under water because the chlorine badly hurts my eyes. my goggles were broken, so i couldn't use them. so i went down into the water and pushed off the side of the pool as hard as i could to get away from her. i didn't know that the broken ladder was 1 ft in front of where i was facing. i didn't open my eyes and when i went down i was lookin at her. then, SLAM... right into the broken ladder at high speeds. i remember my whole face going numb and tastin something kinda funny. i started balling. the rest is a blur. i went to my doctor and then to a surgeon. at the end of the day i had 17 stitches in my face, a fractured nose, and a deviated septum also in my nose which makes it very hard to breathe. it was so bad. i can't talk or chew. i have to take 500 mg Tylenol and some liquid medicine 5 times a day along with putting basitration on my stiches 3 times a day. i can't go out into the sun until 30 days and can't go into a pool for 30 days too. it ruined my summer and there is always going to be a scar on my face 😢 .
and this is the sympathy frog my mom got my while i was gettin my stiches:
**Bella's Bearific Blog!** 27310
isn't hoppers cute?? **Bella's Bearific Blog!** 143839

Last edited by bellabingo on Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:43 am; edited 7 times in total
bellabingo
bellabingo
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

**Bella's Bearific Blog!** Empty Re: **Bella's Bearific Blog!**

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:19 pm

Love ya blog!!! **Bella's Bearific Blog!** 465488
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:28 pm

i love your blog!!!
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:30 pm

♥ The bag girl! **Bella's Bearific Blog!** 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:31 pm

Your over weight kitty is so cute LOL. **Bella's Bearific Blog!** 143839
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellabingo Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Josh wrote:Your over weight kitty is so cute LOL. **Bella's Bearific Blog!** 143839
i know right!!! it's so funny because he has HUGE eyes, a small head, a HUGER **Bella's Bearific Blog!** Icon_razz body and a short, not stumpy, tail! he is very cute yet miss porportioned!!
bellabingo
bellabingo
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellabingo Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:22 am

**updated**
bellabingo
bellabingo
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:28 am

I hope you feel better soon, your great aunt is great at crocheting and knitting. I love your Scottish Terrier. I have always loved those dogs. The kitty is cute too.
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellabingo Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:15 am

thanks! bella thanks you too! and ol she is affraid of thunderstorms so we made her a "Storm Bunker" dog bed that she ONLY goes in when there is a storm! it is sooo cute! and there is even a little pouch of dog food and treats if there was a natural disaster **Bella's Bearific Blog!** Icon_razz good thing we HAVEN'T had to see if it works yet!lol!
bellabingo
bellabingo
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:54 am

lol that is cute, you should post a pic of the bed. **Bella's Bearific Blog!** Icon_razz
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellabingo Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:15 am

DallasDanceBear7 wrote:lol that is cute, you should post a pic of the bed. **Bella's Bearific Blog!** Icon_razz
yeah i thought about it, but we only take it out in a storm and my closet is kinda a battlefield right now, so i can't quite get to it **Bella's Bearific Blog!** Icon_razz
bellabingo
bellabingo
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:14 pm

wow your blog is soo cool...i love your coach bag **Bella's Bearific Blog!** 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:16 pm

1. Poor Bears! :[ Button Eyes **Bella's Bearific Blog!** Icon_razz

2. Aww sweet pets! **Bella's Bearific Blog!** 143839 The dog is too cute :]

3. Beariffic Blog! 😁
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by bellabingo Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:18 am

thanks muchies **Bella's Bearific Blog!** 143839
bellabingo
bellabingo
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:26 am

awesome blog!! I love your dog and cat!!!!!!!!!! there SO cute **Bella's Bearific Blog!** 465488
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellabingo Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:19 am

so i really have 2 cats, going on 3 once we bring Henry Noodles home, going on 2 dogs once the German Shepard litter is born, a bunny which i'm gonna post a pic of later, 15 fake fish **Bella's Bearific Blog!** Icon_razz and 2 fake guinea pigs...
bellabingo
bellabingo
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:14 pm

I feel so bad for you!!Are ou always gonna be like,not able to breath?I hope not!My sis fell of a slide and had to get stiches.she was 1 and had to be ties to a table to stop moving.I do not like to talk about it.liked ur blog l8tr.
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karriehoneybee2 Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:05 pm

That is also my first furry friend too btw cool blog **Bella's Bearific Blog!** 465488
karriehoneybee2
karriehoneybee2
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down