Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AubreyChocolate5's Blog

5 posters

Go down

AubreyChocolate5's Blog Empty AubreyChocolate5's Blog

Post by AubreyChocolate5 Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:45 am

[i]Hello peeps! My name is AubreyChocolate and i LOVE ME SOME CHOCOLATE! As you can see it's in my name. AubreyChocolate5's Blog Lol Ok well let me tell you a little about me and this blog i seemed to make.

Interview questions for me: What is your Favorite Color? Green and Blue mixed together to make a color called.... "Drum Roll" TERQUISE! LOL! I hope i spelled that right.
What is your favorite food? um.... i like.....Chinese food. I would eat that everyday but then i might get sick of that and want a burger from McDonalds.
What is your hobby? This is gonna sound really boring but i like to read! And go on babv.
Why make this blog? One of my best friends thought it would be cool if i made a blog and we could be blog buddies.
What's one thing that most people don't know about you? Everyone knows everything about me lol! AubreyChocolate5's Blog Lol

About me:

Well as you know my name isn't really aubreychocolate but it is Harmony. Isn't that so pretty?I am 13 years of age and i am learning spanish....... Well lets see......... I like to speak my mind sometimes about surtain ideas. Like the message i wrote about trade now in babv. I have 2brothers and a sister.I have no pets but if i was to have one it would probably be a otter because i think they are the cutest little animal. They remind me of a baby squrriel that can swim. But anyways...... i think thats all about me. Now what about you???

Today December 26 2008 The day After Christmas

Well today is the day after christmas and I got a lot of stuff from christmas.Well some of the things i got was a laptop, some coach chuck taylor shoes, a juicy couture purse, a camera and some clothes, etc. I am so happy and thankful for all the things i got because i know they werent expensive and werent easy to get so im really thankful and i bet a lot of you guys are too lol!! :flower:

Well thanks everyone for readin my blog i really appreciate it so post comment and stuff and well talk and ill try to make this a REALLY GOOD blog and i wanna hear some ideas about what you guys wanna read about. As soon as i get some ideas ill make a poll. Well ttyl!
AubreyChocolate5
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

AubreyChocolate5's Blog Empty Re: AubreyChocolate5's Blog

Post by musiclover13 Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:49 am

hahaha. Its Turquoise.. Thats okk.. lol awsome blog!
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AubreyChocolate5 Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:52 am

musiclover13 wrote:hahaha. Its Turquoise.. Thats okk.. lol awsome blog!

thanks i tried really hard to b myself and natural and fun lol!! ill come check it out sure!
AubreyChocolate5
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by igooglei Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:09 am

You have a pawosme blog! Great Job AubreyChocolate5's Blog 143839
igooglei
igooglei
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AubreyChocolate5 Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:13 am

igooglei wrote:You have a pawosme blog! Great Job AubreyChocolate5's Blog 143839

thanks! ur too! 🐷
AubreyChocolate5
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by FunFunFun! Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:20 am

Wow, so there is a Maccie Ds in USA too? Great! ;D love your blog so far.
FunFunFun!
FunFunFun!
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AubreyChocolate5 Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:26 am

FunFunFun! wrote:Wow, so there is a Maccie Ds in USA too? Great! ;D love your blog so far.

what is that??? maccie ds
AubreyChocolate5
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AubreyChocolate5 Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:06 pm

Anyone think my blog is ok too????
AubreyChocolate5
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down