Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RachelBearySmart Blog

5 posters

Go down

RachelBearySmart Blog Empty RachelBearySmart Blog

Post by RachelBearySmart Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:35 am

Alright here's my blog.....LOL....Recent Events:
November 28th:Whipped Cream:

Ok So I was In the Kitchen and we had whipped Cream in the Fridge because my mom was making key lime Pie to Thanksgiving dinner.Well today I found it in the fridge.So no one else was in the kitchen so I took it out.I took the Can and sprayed some on my hand.Well I put too much so...I shoved my Face into and ate it like I was crazy RachelBearySmart Blog 143839 RachelBearySmart Blog Icon_razz .Well then I was bored so....I took the can and sprayed a mustache on me RachelBearySmart Blog 143839 RachelBearySmart Blog Icon_razz RachelBearySmart Blog Icon_razz RachelBearySmart Blog 143839 RachelBearySmart Blog Lol Half fell on to the floor,so I cleaned that up.And the rest fell in my mouth RachelBearySmart Blog Icon_razz RachelBearySmart Blog 143839.I got some napkins to clean it up of the floor and one for my face.Lol So now we have a sticky floor,and I feel kinda sick from all the Whipped Cream RachelBearySmart Blog Icon_razz RachelBearySmart Blog Lol RachelBearySmart Blog 143839

01/04/09
Lol I forgot about this I haven't updated in a while now lol.I AM SO UPSET we(I) have to go back to school tommorrow!!!This winter break felt long AND short....I can't wake up at 7:00 a.m. the day after waking up at 12:30p.m.!!My brother can go to sleep and 3 a.m. and wake up and 9 a.m. I dont understand him...lol. I need to do something today...before it's the end of winter break. RachelBearySmart Blog 597500 I wanna go shopping RachelBearySmart Blog 143839

Last edited by RachelBearySmart on Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:28 am; edited 3 times in total
RachelBearySmart
RachelBearySmart
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

RachelBearySmart Blog Empty Re: RachelBearySmart Blog

Post by BGF_GIRL101 Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:39 am

Aww....and LOL at the same time!
BGF_GIRL101
BGF_GIRL101
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CBfan279 Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:07 pm

BGF_GIRL101 wrote:Aww....and LOL at the same time!

LOL cool.And why did you say aww?
CBfan279
CBfan279
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarz Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:27 am

lol that's really funny. XD kinda sounds like what i did for thanksgiving in october with my sister when the adults were'nt looking RachelBearySmart Blog 610897
Sarz
Sarz
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by qwerty994 Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:55 am

LOL! Just like for Thanksgiving i have my annual prank....And there was whipped cream on everyone's face. LOL
qwerty994
qwerty994
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelBearySmart Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:27 am

*Updated* (I haven't in a while RachelBearySmart Blog 1107968042)
RachelBearySmart
RachelBearySmart
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down