Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk

+21
bellabingo
princesskarolina
SunniStylish
ashleycheerbear112
ShayeButterfly
Moonlight
sammymc
NadineLuv2Sing
Bria
Cranberry
trutwilightfan
Joypawsome1
ashleyzerobear44
ajbuddy1590
zoeybearsrule200
GreenEarthGirl123
musiclover13
kathybearycool
katiesweet10
❤Crystal❤
NadineFriendsRule
25 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk - Page 3 Empty Re: BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:23 am

so i can wear ice skater outfit since i am on that team?
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk - Page 3 Empty Re: BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk

Post by princesskarolina Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:24 am

can i still join? what team could i be on?
princesskarolina
princesskarolina
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NadineFriendsRule Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:24 am

@Crystal@ wrote:so i can wear ice skater outfit since i am on that team?
yup, if you want. BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk - Page 3 143839
NadineFriendsRule
NadineFriendsRule
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:24 am

ummm what do i do?
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by NadineFriendsRule Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:27 am

GreenEarthGirl123 wrote:ummm what do i do?
We are waiting for more people. since some might not be on we will be putting teams together BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk - Page 3 465488

Here are the Challenges we will be doing. Make sure a side account is with you:

Sportsplex-One member of your team must ask the account to play a game of baseball. Once the game is finished and the account says “Racing”, you may go onto your next challenge

Bear University-walk into the classroom and every member of your team must take a seat. Once the account says the word you may go onto your next challenge

Pawforming Arts Center- walk inside the pawforming arts center and stand on the stage. Everyone must do the same move. Word-you may go on.

Furbulous Fashion District- Walk into the coffee shop. One member must serve the account. Word-next challenge

Market Place-walk through

Pawsitively Green Center-your team must walk inside the green center around the desk and back out. Word- you may go on

Sunshine Shores- have a member play against the account at beach comber. Word-you must meet us at the den Teddy Terrace at sunshine shores. First there will win.
NadineFriendsRule
NadineFriendsRule
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:29 am

IDK what team i am on because the other person left and i am the only one.
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:31 am

GreenEarthGirl123 wrote:IDK what team i am on because the other person left and i am the only one.
same
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by princesskarolina Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:32 am

can i still join? what team could i be on?
princesskarolina
princesskarolina
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NadineFriendsRule Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:32 am

princesskarolina wrote:can i still join? what team could i be on?
yes, of course! We are sorting out the teams BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk - Page 3 465488
NadineFriendsRule
NadineFriendsRule
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:32 am

Is it still on?
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:33 am

i'm the only person online for my team but i don't wanna be moved from ice skaters
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:33 am

zoeybearsrule200 wrote:Is it still on?
yes bff go to
uk, teddy terrence, nighborhood
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:34 am

Am I allowed to talk on the phone with Ashleycheerbear112 while the games going on? Like can I tell her what's going on? Because if she gets on the forum and babv at the same time, babv gets rly slow for her.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NadineFriendsRule Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:35 am

Moonlight wrote:Am I allowed to talk on the phone with Ashleycheerbear112 while the games going on? Like can I tell her what's going on? Because if she gets on the forum and babv at the same time, babv gets rly slow for her.
umm..ok. BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk - Page 3 465488
NadineFriendsRule
NadineFriendsRule
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleycheerbear112 Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:39 am

im on but i cant stay on long or else my computer will freeze
ashleycheerbear112
ashleycheerbear112
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NadineFriendsRule Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:39 am

New Teams: (If I missed anyone please say so)
Ice Skaters: @Crystal@, ValeriaDiva3 and KarolinaBee
Racers: Moonlight and Ashleycheerbear112
Swimmers: ajbuddy1590, JeannaBearFun zoeybearsrule200
NadineFriendsRule
NadineFriendsRule
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:40 am

aww we're the only team with 2 people
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleycheerbear112 Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:40 am

aw too bad
ashleycheerbear112
ashleycheerbear112
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by princesskarolina Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:41 am

Ok thank you BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk - Page 3 465488 let the fun begin .. (:
princesskarolina
princesskarolina
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:41 am

ok thanks Nadine for the info!
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:41 am

ok as long I am on the swimmers I am fine BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk - Page 3 465488
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:41 am

ok. Hi too my team!
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:42 am

zoeybearsrule200 wrote:ok as long I am on the swimmers I am fine BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk - Page 3 465488
as long im with zoey im fine :face:
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:42 am

Ok I'm in Asia now. Ashley get on Honey Hill, Asia
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleycheerbear112 Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:43 am

okey dokey
ashleycheerbear112
ashleycheerbear112
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next