Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk

+21
bellabingo
princesskarolina
SunniStylish
ashleycheerbear112
ShayeButterfly
Moonlight
sammymc
NadineLuv2Sing
Bria
Cranberry
trutwilightfan
Joypawsome1
ashleyzerobear44
ajbuddy1590
zoeybearsrule200
GreenEarthGirl123
musiclover13
kathybearycool
katiesweet10
❤Crystal❤
NadineFriendsRule
25 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk - Page 14 Empty Re: BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk

Post by sammymc Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:07 am

disco party
invitations- AshleyCheerBear112, AnitaCocoa

lhp of choice- NadineLuv2Sing

Bearemy Hat- Moonlight

Dark-Blue Floral Capri
Outfit- KathyBearyCool

Weekend Outfit Gift (Boy)- KarolinaBee

maple leaf gymnast outfit- ZoeyBearsRule200

Cubgrats, everyone! BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk - Page 14 143839
NadineLuv2Sing, please PM me with your choice of a LHP tee.
PM NadineFriendsRule for your party invites,
Everyone else, PM HamptonBear for your prizes BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk - Page 14 143839

Last edited by sammymc on Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:09 am; edited 2 times in total
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk - Page 14 Empty Re: BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk

Post by princesskarolina Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:07 am

We can't wait!!!!!!! come oooon...!!! lol...
princesskarolina
princesskarolina
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellabingo Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:08 am

we CAN'T !!! BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk - Page 14 143839 !!!
bellabingo
bellabingo
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:08 am

OMG!! Congrats Ash!!!! BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk - Page 14 143839 Congrats everyone!!
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NadineFriendsRule Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:08 am

sammymc wrote:disco party
invitations- AshleyCheerBear112, AnitaCocoa

lhp of choice- NadineLuv2Sing

Bearemy Hat- Moonlight

Dark-Blue Floral Capri
Outfit- KathyBearyCool

Weekend Outfit Gift (Boy)- KarolinaBee

maple leaf gymnast outfit- ZoeyBearsRule200

Cubgrats, everyone! BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk - Page 14 143839
NadineLuv2Sing, please PM me with your choice of a LHP tee.
Everyone else, PM NadineFriendsRule for your prizes BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk - Page 14 143839
No, people who have the invites PM me.
The rest PM HamptonBear BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk - Page 14 Icon_razz
NadineFriendsRule
NadineFriendsRule
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:08 am

ai didn't win anything but congrats to everyone else! BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk - Page 14 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:08 am

yayyyyy omgg!! i got the disco party invitationnnnnnn wowww! im sooo happy thank you soo much!!!!
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:09 am

yay! congrats others!
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:09 am

Cubgratz everyone BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk - Page 14 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by princesskarolina Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:09 am

yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wonnnnnnnnnnn! Thank you beary much and i'll pm her ... thank you so much BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk - Page 14 465488
princesskarolina
princesskarolina
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellabingo Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:09 am

congrats !! BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk - Page 14 143839 BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk - Page 14 597500
bellabingo
bellabingo
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:09 am

congrats to everyoneee
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NadineFriendsRule Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:11 am

Also, second place winners PM Hampton for your prizes.
and first place winners PM sammy for your prizes BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk - Page 14 465488
NadineFriendsRule
NadineFriendsRule
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by princesskarolina Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:11 am

Who do i pm for my weekend outfit (boy) and for my second place in the race for the heart print tee?
princesskarolina
princesskarolina
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:14 am

princesskarolina wrote:Who do i pm for my weekend outfit (boy) and for my second place in the race for the heart print tee?

Yes and, It was a Love Hugs Peace Tee BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk - Page 14 143839
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by NadineFriendsRule Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:15 am

princesskarolina wrote:Who do i pm for my weekend outfit (boy) and for my second place in the race for the heart print tee?
PM HamptonBear for both, and the second place prize is a LHP tee not a HPT tee. BGF's Amazing Race/Light the Night for the Sight Walk - Page 14 143839
NadineFriendsRule
NadineFriendsRule
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by princesskarolina Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:15 am

ohh sorry ok thank you beary much
princesskarolina
princesskarolina
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14