Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Sweet By Light, Dark By Night!~ Written by Abbe :]

3 posters

Go down

~Sweet By Light, Dark By Night!~ Written by Abbe :] Empty ~Sweet By Light, Dark By Night!~ Written by Abbe :]

Post by Abbe4LeafClover25387 Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:26 am

Here weee go.

Chapter 1-
I was laughing so hard with my friends on the bus. I wiped a tear from my eye. "So" I ended the laughter "What are you doing tonight, Ashley?" She turned from looking out the window and looked at me "What? Oh, me? Well, um.. my mother, my father, and me go to.. um.. this country club at night, yeah, with their friends. They always tag me along... because... uhh... we... can't afford a babysitter" She sounded oddly suspicious. "Oookay? You can stay with--" She cut me off. "No no, it's fine" My other friends gazed at me with a blank look. I shrugged my shoulders.
The bus jerked to a stop and Ashley got off. "See ya!" She smiled and waved back. We gave her a fake smile and waved slowly. Once we couldn't see her, my friend and I discussed this. "What the heck is with her?!" Leah put in. "I don't know" I replied "But we need to find out tomorrow, when we have no school." Leah nodded, but Robin didn't. "We need to go at night!" Robin told us. "So we know if she really goes to this "country club" of hers" That sounded like a better idea to us, so we went with that. After we got off the bus and went home, we went on a Skype group chat and discussed this more.
"I texted Ashley" Robin said. "I asked her what time she's going, and she said around 8-ish" That was enough for us. Me and Robin nodded "So, we leave about 7:45, and we meet up by the big pole. Okay?" I said. "Okay" they replied. And, as we promised, we left, at 7:45.
At the big pole, we put our hoods up. I laughed quietly "This will work?" I asked. "Maybe" replied Leah. The only country club in out town, Kannapolis, was owned by the rich Mr. L'amor. "How could Ashley's family ever get into that?!" Robin screamed. "SHHH!" Me and Robin "shhed" her. We followed a map we printed on Google Maps to get to the country club. We peeked in the window, and since the place is pretty small, you can usually see everyone through that window. No sign of her family. "Huh" I wondered. Suddenly, I heard her voice. It looked like they heard it too. "What was that?" Leah asked. "I don't know, but it sounded a LOT like Ashley's voice" Robin added. We nodded. I spotted a door, cracked open a TINY bit, with a little window next to it. As we walked towards it, her voice got louder... and louder... and we looked in the window... and, she was there! But, what was she doing. Then, we saw it. "Oh my..." Leah started.

-End of chapter 1 ~Sweet By Light, Dark By Night!~ Written by Abbe :] 143839-
Abbe4LeafClover25387
Abbe4LeafClover25387
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

~Sweet By Light, Dark By Night!~ Written by Abbe :] Empty Re: ~Sweet By Light, Dark By Night!~ Written by Abbe :]

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:58 pm

~Sweet By Light, Dark By Night!~ Written by Abbe :] 465488
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

~Sweet By Light, Dark By Night!~ Written by Abbe :] Empty Re: ~Sweet By Light, Dark By Night!~ Written by Abbe :]

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:18 am

Sounds interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter [:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down