Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taylor's Blog

+4
heidi02
kathybearycool
NadineLuv2Sing
TaylorLeo176
8 posters

Go down

Taylor's Blog Empty Taylor's Blog

Post by TaylorLeo176 Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:38 am

Taylor's Blog 67405727
Name: Taylor
BABV and BGF Username: TaylorLeo176
Fave food: Does salad count? Taylor's Blog 143839
Fave drink: MILK!!!
Fave place 2 go: With my fave cousin KathyBearyCool! Taylor's Blog Icon_razz
Fave actor: Taylor Lautner
Fave actress: I don't think I have one Taylor's Blog 143839
Fave singer: Michael Jackson (may he rest in peace)
Fave book: Twilight Series
Hobbies: Singing, Acting, Basketball, Volleyball, Baking with my cousin, and looking at pics of Taylor Lautner
Talent: Singing and Acting
Dream Career: Actor, Singer, Author, Baker, Typist, or all of them Taylor's Blog Icon_razz
I live with my mom, grandparents, and 3 sisters (trutwilightfan and NadineLuv2Sing are my older and youngest sisters and my oldest sister is getting married), our dad left us a long time ago, and I am 13.

July 6

Today the first thing i did was go on BGF and check my stuff. I got really bored and decided to start my summer reading for school. I read "The Outsider" and thought it was sooooooooooo sad, it made me cry. I read for like 5 hours and checked BGF again. Then, I wrote this blog. I couldn't help but think about everyone who reads people's blogs. The people who get the most posts on their blogs are the officers like Mandy, MamaNoodles, HamptonBear, and others. It made me think about if people read others' blogs who weren't as famous and known to everyone. Then I thought if I was famous for something, I would want to be famous for something that would change the world and not because what I wear or how I look.
Then, I thought about potato chips. Man, am I hungry. I'm gonna get something to eat.
After eating my potato chips, i checked my emails, got some from my friends, texted some of them, and was bored. I reread Eclipse, the third book of the Twilight Series, and almost finished the whole book in one day. I went outside to roller blade for 2 minutes then went back inside. I watched "A Little Princess" which made me cry. I packed for our trip to Hawaii this summer and watched "The Chronicles of Narnia" until 12 am. Then, I went to bed.

Peace around the world for generations! Taylor's Blog 827708

July 7, 2009
Nothing really went on today. I went on BGF since 9 o clock this morning, chatted with my cousin, KathyBearyCool, then went to her party. And JaoCybearguide showed up and I served in the coffee shop. Then I served for Jao!!! it was so cool! I posted it on BGF in the Amazing Screenshots section Then, i made some graphics using my sister, CarolynnCurlyFur, as a model in the Graffiti Wall section. Then, I went to the dress shop with one of my cousins and sister and mom to buy dresses for my other cousin's wedding. Then, I watched TV until about11 and went to sleep.

L8rz, PEOPLE!!! Taylor's Blog 745

July 9, 2009
Today, I got on the computer and checked BGF and I was on til 2. That's when my oldest sister called me to get ready. my other sisters and I were getting trims for our hair. The salonist was really nice and I asked to get my hair cut short. My hair is really curled, so I didn't know that my hair would curl up. when it was cut and short, it was the shortest I ever cut my hair. It was shorter when it dried. my sisters got trims and I got short hair. I really liked my hair. We went to the mall, bought some stuff, and went home. Everyone in my family was surprised at my new 'do. They thought it looked really nice. That night, my family across the street came and thought the same. my sisters and I watched TV until 12 and went to bed.

KK! Taylor's Blog 143839 That's all. :roll: Peace!!! Taylor's Blog 599963 Taylor's Blog 827708

July 19
I just came back from Hawaii yesterday with my sisters and my cousin, KathyBearyCool. The flight was 7 hours long. It hurt sitting there for 7 hours straight. the plane showed the movie 17 Again which made me laugh. We were picked up by my aunt and taken home. My other cousin spent the night and we had so much fun. First we ate Burger King and watched Mall Cop. Then we tried to make him laugh. He laughs really funny, so we watched funny videos to make him laugh. We laughed our heads off! then we stayed up til 3 talking about family, friends, school, and other stuff. Then we all fell asleep.

Well, GTG. TTYL! BYE!!!!! Taylor's Blog 798980

This morning I woke up at 10... not usual for me, i usually wake up at 8 or 9. I went on BGF for a while then got a little bored so I went on Microsoft Word and kept writing this story I'm working on. I made 27 pages of it in one day, so i was proud of myself. my mom called and told me to read this book called, "I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings" by Maya Angelou. It wasn't that bad and I had to read 12 chapeters. After, I went back to writing. It came out great. After, i went with my grandpa to buy Burger King. It was sooo good. Then i watched a video of a New Moon interview. After the video was over, i went to our famliy that lives across the street to see their newborn son and babysat him. He was soooooo cute! Then, i checked BGF again then went to sleep.

Oh yeah, and I'M HYPER!!!!!!! 😁 :Taylor's Blog 960617: WOOO!!!!! Taylor's Blog Lol BYE!!!!

July 29
I just woke up from a long 2 days of spending time with my cousins. Here's what happened sunday. Kathy bought another Sims 2 game, so we played that for hours. Then we played with these Littlest Pet Shop Collectibles we had (I know, we're so mature). We went to sleep at about 2 and woke up at 11 the next morning. That day, we played Sims again for the whole day. When it was about 8, Kathy, twilight and I watched the movie Knowing with Kathy's brother. Nadine didn't want to watch, so she just went in our room and drew chibis. the movie was so cool. During the movie, it was really quiet and Kathy's brother farted an twilight jumped. We all started laughing. It was so funny. After the movie, we went into our room and watched videos on the computer. We went to sleep earlier and woke up at 10. we played Sims, but not too long because we watched Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs at 3. The movie was sooooooo cute! i loved the baby Peaches. After the movie, twilight's shoe fell off. we couldn't find it. Nadine found it on the ground, blended in with the popcorn. It was so funny. when we got home, it wasn't long until Kathy's parents came to pick her up. When they were talking to my mom and grandparents, we were on our swing set and twilight tried to jump off the swing set and landed on her face. everyone laughed but our mom. She was mad at her. When they left, there was nothing to do. I was on the computer until 2 when my mom woke up and yelled at me to go to slep. it was kind of funny, but i didn't sleep until 4. I woke up at 12 today which was not normal for me at all and I came on here.

It was a bizarre few days. I'm surprised i survived. Taylor's Blog Icon_razz Bye-Bye
☀

Last edited by TaylorLeo176 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:54 am; edited 12 times in total
TaylorLeo176
TaylorLeo176
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Taylor's Blog Empty Re: Taylor's Blog

Post by NadineLuv2Sing Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:41 am

Haha. Nice Blog! Peace! LOL
NadineLuv2Sing
NadineLuv2Sing
BGF Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:29 am

Love your blog cousin!! Taylor's Blog 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:07 pm

Awesome blog Taylor! I like the Twilight series too Taylor's Blog 465488
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by trutwilightfan Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:45 pm

Aweome, sis! I love the part when you said you were hungry and wanted potato chips. LOL!
trutwilightfan
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorLeo176 Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:10 am

updated!!!
TaylorLeo176
TaylorLeo176
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by trutwilightfan Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:27 am

nice rest of the day, sis
trutwilightfan
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorLeo176 Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:07 am

UPDATED!!!!
TaylorLeo176
TaylorLeo176
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:08 am

Great blog!
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorLeo176 Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:12 am

updated!!!
TaylorLeo176
TaylorLeo176
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:41 am

Awesome Blog! Sounds like you had fun at Hawaii Taylor's Blog 465488
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorLeo176 Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:10 pm

UPDATED!!!!
TaylorLeo176
TaylorLeo176
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BenGroovy10 Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:54 pm

Pawesome blog! Taylor's Blog 143839
BenGroovy10
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:45 pm

Awesome blog Taylor! I didnt know you and Kathy are Cousins! Awesome again! Taylor's Blog 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by trutwilightfan Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:46 am

cool, sis
trutwilightfan
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by trutwilightfan Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:22 pm

sorry for double posting, but which baby cousin?
trutwilightfan
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorLeo176 Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:54 am

UPDATED!!!
TaylorLeo176
TaylorLeo176
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NadineLuv2Sing Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:55 am

Coolio Blog!
NadineLuv2Sing
NadineLuv2Sing
BGF Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorLeo176 Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:55 am

trutwilightfan wrote:sorry for double posting, but which baby cousin?

Baby Jess
TaylorLeo176
TaylorLeo176
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by trutwilightfan Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:04 am

yeah, that was a long few days
trutwilightfan
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear