Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open chat will come back and the train rides???

+49
MaddieRed100
Cranberry
CalliFriendly
Sweeti_
THEFURB
kiki5796
Test
BeccaGirl5
Moonlight
❤Crystal❤
XXHeAdSh0TXX
MaggieBabv
ashleyzerobear44
CarolinaApril53
xSavy
Fluffy4
briannagirlsrock64
JeseniaDimples
queenbear10
SeashellBear
LaurenTeddyGirl
ArtyPants
wolfgirl200298
JeannaBearFun
JLBABV
LaurenLuvsVball
RainAngel39
ariesgirl12917
WinterGlitter
kyliegirl39
reybearcub2
GreenEarthGirl123
ajrockstar326
SarahLuv2Sing14
kathybearycool
pinkstart101
animefan
CarlyAllHeart261
Fleur
Chocolate01250
ajbuddy1590
JanetBear
miley/hannah
TkBearyawesome12
fufu118
kirstyhearts4
musiclover13
Kendallkooky3
♥Hayley♥
53 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Open chat will come back and the train rides???

Post by MaggieBabv Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:04 am

when?? Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 597500
MaggieBabv
MaggieBabv
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Open chat will come back and the train rides???

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:23 am

MaggieBabv wrote:when?? Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 597500
Are you sad because your happy or sad Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 Icon_razz? I don't think anyone knows except maxine and the BABV team.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by XXHeAdSh0TXX Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:12 am

AH!THATZ AWESOME!
XXHeAdSh0TXX
XXHeAdSh0TXX
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:14 am

well maxine said that the babv team are working on it Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:59 pm

XXHeAdSh0TXX wrote:AH!THATZ AWESOME!
Please don't write in Caps, It is considered yelling. Thanks Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 465488.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:49 am

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! YAY!!! Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 143839
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BeccaGirl5 Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:16 am

Ahh !
Hopefully open chat will come back ;D
BeccaGirl5
BeccaGirl5
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:51 am

Thank you so much for sharing! Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 143839 I really love the open chat! I loved saying stuff like 'I have an employee item for trade!' LOL or 'Who has employee items for trade?' Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 Icon_razz Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 Icon_razz Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 Icon_razz XD
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki5796 Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:00 am

oh, this is happy! i might be able to talk to my friends knight and summer on babv again! i'll have the name vanilla again! this is the best day ever! you just made my day! i love open chat! well, except for all the people saying bad stuff. but besides that, open chat is great!
kiki5796
kiki5796
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by THEFURB Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:55 am

when will open chat start?
THEFURB
THEFURB
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaApril53 Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:39 am

Yeah, does anyone here know when Open Chat may come back? Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 465488
CarolinaApril53
CarolinaApril53
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:48 am

I heard that it might come back in November Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 465488.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:45 pm

Cool! I used to get called Be.Be! Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 1107968042
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliFriendly Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:58 pm

I used to get called call i. Lol Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 1107968042
CalliFriendly
CalliFriendly
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:30 am

Cool! I used to be called May, I think? Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 465488
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieRed100 Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:26 am

wow this is so exciting! i am new and babv gets better and better and more fun to go on!
wooooo hooooooo
Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 143839
MaddieRed100
MaddieRed100
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by RainAngel39 Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:19 am

I can't wait for open Chat! then it would be so much easier to say what you want to say instead of using their sentences that they provided. Sometimes I get frusterated! But anyway! I can't wait!
RainAngel39
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:21 am

cool! i miss open chat soo much! me and my sis just couldnt get over it! and we couldnt tell people that we were sisters because we have instant chat now! Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 465488 im soo happy its coming back! the first thing i'll say probably is something like:'yay, open chat is back!' or something like that! Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 465488 yaaayyy!!!!! woot ! im soo excited! but i wish it would come before november, maybe they'll be a bit ahead of scedule! Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 465488 Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 143839 Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 Icon_razz Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 143839 Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 465488
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by chloeb356 Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:22 am

yay i can not wait????????????????????? Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 143839 Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 143839 Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 143839
chloeb356
chloeb356
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellabingo Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:22 am

i just hope it doesn't take forever to come back Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 Icon_razz
bellabingo
bellabingo
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:05 am

chloeb356 wrote:yay i can not wait????????????????????? Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 143839 Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 143839 Open chat will come back and the train rides??? - Page 3 143839
Why are you doing question marks? lol!
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by bellabingo Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:14 am

lol just a flub up prob.
bellabingo
bellabingo
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGirl1123 Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:06 am

whoo hooo!!!!(: i loved open chat, and the freedom it came with; hopefully we dont abuse the freedom this time tho(:
BabyGirl1123
BabyGirl1123
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3