Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open chat will come back and the train rides???

+49
MaddieRed100
Cranberry
CalliFriendly
Sweeti_
THEFURB
kiki5796
Test
BeccaGirl5
Moonlight
❤Crystal❤
XXHeAdSh0TXX
MaggieBabv
ashleyzerobear44
CarolinaApril53
xSavy
Fluffy4
briannagirlsrock64
JeseniaDimples
queenbear10
SeashellBear
LaurenTeddyGirl
ArtyPants
wolfgirl200298
JeannaBearFun
JLBABV
LaurenLuvsVball
RainAngel39
ariesgirl12917
WinterGlitter
kyliegirl39
reybearcub2
GreenEarthGirl123
ajrockstar326
SarahLuv2Sing14
kathybearycool
pinkstart101
animefan
CarlyAllHeart261
Fleur
Chocolate01250
ajbuddy1590
JanetBear
miley/hannah
TkBearyawesome12
fufu118
kirstyhearts4
musiclover13
Kendallkooky3
♥Hayley♥
53 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Open chat will come back and the train rides??? Empty Open chat will come back and the train rides???

Post by ♥Hayley♥ Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:12 pm

ok so i asked Maxine about the whole having open chat and a new train ride somewhere and this is what i asked and she said: are we ever going to have open chat again? oh and is there going to be a train adventure anymore????

Maxine said:Yes to open chat and yes to train.

Open chat will come back and the train rides??? 143839 yay!
♥Hayley♥
♥Hayley♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Open chat will come back and the train rides??? Empty Re: Open chat will come back and the train rides???

Post by Kendallkooky3 Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:15 pm

I-I thought, open chat, AHHH!!! YAY!!!! ^.^ (its meh happeh face Open chat will come back and the train rides??? Icon_razz )
Kendallkooky3
Kendallkooky3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Open chat will come back and the train rides??? Empty Re: Open chat will come back and the train rides???

Post by musiclover13 Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:16 pm

Yay! :DD
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:18 pm

Ohh. Nice. i am happy for eveyone who prefers open chat more. But I think i prefer Instant chat more.

I am excited
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Hayley♥ Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:19 pm

like i know man! i am very excited too!
♥Hayley♥
♥Hayley♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:21 pm

ooo i cant wait! lol i remember the train during christmas time! i was pawsome! i loved it but i wonder where its going to be Open chat will come back and the train rides??? 143839 and i cant until we have open chat back i like open chat alot it gave me freedom Open chat will come back and the train rides??? 143839
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:23 pm

lol yay! I can't wait Open chat will come back and the train rides??? 143839
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Hayley♥ Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:23 pm

same here! i think the train will either take us to a carnival, candy land, or camp happy heart idk though but i also love open chat it let me express myself if i was sad or happy i could tell my friends!
♥Hayley♥
♥Hayley♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:25 pm

♥Hayley♥ wrote:same here! i think the train will either take us to a carnival, candy land, or camp happy heart idk though but i also love open chat it let me express myself if i was sad or happy i could tell my friends!

i wonder if tht could be real tht the train will take us to those places lol i miss open chat for main one reason cuz i could call my friend but the "last name" lol like since im venessavanilla1 my friends called me vanilla and so on but now u cant do tht name more Open chat will come back and the train rides??? 597500
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Hayley♥ Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:37 pm

i know they called me volleyball girl it was awesome lol i am so happy open chat is coming back though
♥Hayley♥
♥Hayley♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by miley/hannah Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:42 pm

OOHH! a train to our secret town! XD
miley/hannah
miley/hannah
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:53 pm

♥Hayley♥ wrote:i know they called me volleyball girl it was awesome lol i am so happy open chat is coming back though
lol my friends use to call me to hip XD
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:57 pm

Yea! I love open chat!
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:01 pm

remember this tim it might be safer then last time people tryed ways to say bad things
im glad its coming back and safer and updated Open chat will come back and the train rides??? 465488
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate01250 Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:57 pm

YAY!!! Open chat will come back and the train rides??? 596764 Open chat will come back and the train rides??? 596764
Chocolate01250
Chocolate01250
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:03 pm

YAY!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDD Huzzah Open chat will come back and the train rides??? 143839
Fleur
Fleur
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:09 pm

Fleur wrote:YAY!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDD Huzzah Open chat will come back and the train rides??? 143839
agreed Fleur.I couldn't have said it better(but ill try)Woooooo!!!!!!!Yes!---happy dance---Rock on! Open chat will come back and the train rides??? 596764 Open chat will come back and the train rides??? 599963 Open chat will come back and the train rides??? Lol
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Hayley♥ Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:52 am

woop woop! i can't wait
♥Hayley♥
♥Hayley♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by animefan Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:57 am

Cool!! It is going to be funtertaining! Open chat will come back and the train rides??? 599963
animefan
animefan
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkstart101 Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:58 am

oh cool!!!!!!!!!!!yeah

i thought the train rides is only for holidays Open chat will come back and the train rides??? 465488
pinkstart101
pinkstart101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:59 am

Oooo Yay!! Open chat will come back and the train rides??? 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Hayley♥ Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:00 am

pinkstart101 wrote:oh cool!!!!!!!!!!!yeah

i thought the train rides is only for holidays Open chat will come back and the train rides??? 465488
idk lol all i know is that maxine said yes to train rides
♥Hayley♥
♥Hayley♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahLuv2Sing14 Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:39 am

YAY! I AM SO EXCITED!! :shock:
SarahLuv2Sing14
SarahLuv2Sing14
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajrockstar326 Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:40 am

yay open chat!!
ajrockstar326
ajrockstar326
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:43 am

OH MY GOSh!!!!!!! I was so upset about Open chat i didn't go on BABV for like a week!!! I am so happy right now!! Open chat will come back and the train rides??? 143839
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next