Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures of the SweetestPal Girls!

+3
PreciousSweet11
HamptonBear
SammySweetestPal1
7 posters

Go down

Adventures of the SweetestPal Girls! Empty Adventures of the SweetestPal Girls!

Post by SammySweetestPal1 Mon May 25, 2009 3:46 am

So I brought my daughter to Disney World and guess what the first place we went to ...

Adventures of the SweetestPal Girls! 28a8ea

Yup that's right!

We got 8 new buildabears! That's a lot of money spent! Adventures of the SweetestPal Girls! Icon_razz Adventures of the SweetestPal Girls! 596764 :Adventures of the SweetestPal Girls! 960617:

Adventures of the SweetestPal Girls! 2rhy151

Fixed Links / HamptonBear, An Officer of the Board
SammySweetestPal1
SammySweetestPal1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Adventures of the SweetestPal Girls! Empty Re: Adventures of the SweetestPal Girls!

Post by HamptonBear Mon May 25, 2009 6:16 am

Wow you got eight new bears, how awesome! Hope you had a fun time in Disney! Adventures of the SweetestPal Girls! 143839
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Adventures of the SweetestPal Girls! Empty Re: Adventures of the SweetestPal Girls!

Post by PreciousSweet11 Mon May 25, 2009 6:23 am

Wow! eight bears? I only get one at each visit! Adventures of the SweetestPal Girls! 143839
PreciousSweet11
PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by beth928 Mon May 25, 2009 6:34 am

you got the Nikki Bear???wow!your lucky to get those bears!guessing you had a great time Adventures of the SweetestPal Girls! 143839
beth928
beth928
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Mon May 25, 2009 6:37 am

Awesome! I wish my mommy bought me that many!! Adventures of the SweetestPal Girls! Icon_razz Adventures of the SweetestPal Girls! 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferyourock41 Mon May 25, 2009 6:38 am

wow nikki bear i want that thing and all those bears give you rare psi!
jenniferyourock41
jenniferyourock41
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtyPants Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:25 am

Wow..... 8 BABs! How many do you have altogether?!? Adventures of the SweetestPal Girls! Icon_razz Adventures of the SweetestPal Girls! Icon_razz Adventures of the SweetestPal Girls! Icon_razz
ArtyPants
ArtyPants
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down