Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you entering the singing contest?

+22
CarlyAllHeart261
PreciousSweet11
bellastylin3
LeanneSnowflake
MamieBanana
SunniStylish
jaycool21
chelseaapril57
colinpink
Violins4eva
sammymc
blah12345
kathybearycool
katiecubby19
bronika12x
TkBearyawesome12
Mimi300
lilcutie
maddydecember5
❤Crystal❤
cutiekid23
HunnyABee
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are you entering the Let's Talk About Love contest?

Are you entering the singing contest? - Page 2 Vote_lcap32%Are you entering the singing contest? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 9 ]
Are you entering the singing contest? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Are you entering the singing contest? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Are you entering the singing contest? - Page 2 Vote_lcap32%Are you entering the singing contest? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 9 ]
Are you entering the singing contest? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Are you entering the singing contest? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Are you entering the singing contest? - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Are you entering the singing contest? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 8 ]
Are you entering the singing contest? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Are you entering the singing contest? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

Are you entering the singing contest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you entering the singing contest?

Post by LeanneSnowflake Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:25 am

ummm.... do we sing lets talk about love for our audition?
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Are you entering the singing contest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you entering the singing contest?

Post by bellastylin3 Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:34 am

MamieBanana wrote:Oh my goodness no - not me! I can carry a tune,
but nowhere near good enough for something
like this!

It is exciting though, to read that some of you may audition!

Wouldn't it be fun if one of our BGF members was chosen?!!!

Imagine that cheers

That would be so awesome! And then the winner could like announce "Check out BGF!" LOL!
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by PreciousSweet11 Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:36 am

Lol I'm not, I sing really bad... Are you entering the singing contest? - Page 2 143839
PreciousSweet11
PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:38 am

PreciousSweet11 wrote:Lol I'm not, I sing really bad... Are you entering the singing contest? - Page 2 143839
lol, me 2 but if u really want to do this i say sing your heart out :flower: You will do great! ☀
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:40 am

I am going to try.
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliHugs Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:51 am

I already did enter! Are you entering the singing contest? - Page 2 465488
CalliHugs
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexandraSweetestPal1 Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:54 am

I am entering but i don't have time to make the video yet.... Maybe today. at first my mom thought I had a horrible voice so i sang for her and she said wow you can sing so i rolled my eyes LOL.... So yeah I'll be doing the contest.... May the best girl or boy win!!
I hope I win LOL 👅
AlexandraSweetestPal1
AlexandraSweetestPal1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kyliegirl39 Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 am

hahahahaha!!! I can't sing!
kyliegirl39
kyliegirl39
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kelsey girl Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:09 am

is it to late to enter
kelsey girl
kelsey girl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:18 am

kelsey girl wrote:is it to late to enter
nope there is a few more days Are you entering the singing contest? - Page 2 465488
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2