Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you entering the singing contest?

+22
CarlyAllHeart261
PreciousSweet11
bellastylin3
LeanneSnowflake
MamieBanana
SunniStylish
jaycool21
chelseaapril57
colinpink
Violins4eva
sammymc
blah12345
kathybearycool
katiecubby19
bronika12x
TkBearyawesome12
Mimi300
lilcutie
maddydecember5
❤Crystal❤
cutiekid23
HunnyABee
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Are you entering the Let's Talk About Love contest?

Are you entering the singing contest? Vote_lcap32%Are you entering the singing contest? Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 9 ]
Are you entering the singing contest? Vote_lcap4%Are you entering the singing contest? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Are you entering the singing contest? Vote_lcap32%Are you entering the singing contest? Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 9 ]
Are you entering the singing contest? Vote_lcap0%Are you entering the singing contest? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Are you entering the singing contest? Vote_lcap29%Are you entering the singing contest? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 8 ]
Are you entering the singing contest? Vote_lcap3%Are you entering the singing contest? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

Are you entering the singing contest? Empty Are you entering the singing contest?

Post by HunnyABee Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:31 pm

Who's entering the Let's Talk About Love contest? I'm convincing my parents to let me. My parents know I am a good singer (or so I've been told), but they don't know if it's a good idea.

Anyone out there entering?? Are you entering the singing contest? 465488
HunnyABee
HunnyABee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Are you entering the singing contest? Empty Re: Are you entering the singing contest?

Post by cutiekid23 Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:32 pm

wait... are wqe going to have the contest in BABV?
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Are you entering the singing contest? Empty Re: Are you entering the singing contest?

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:33 pm

i will but i have to listen to the song and memorize the lyrics Are you entering the singing contest? 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by maddydecember5 Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:33 pm

Nah, i can't sing, i am bad at singing
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyABee Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:34 pm

cutiekid23 wrote:wait... are wqe going to have the contest in BABV?

No, you send in a video entry and then they either select you for the next round or not.

There's Semi-Finalists, Finalists, and the Grand Prize Winner

@Crystal@ wrote:i will but i have to listen to the song and memorize the lyrics Are you entering the singing contest? 143839

If you win, tell us it's you! Are you entering the singing contest? 610897
HunnyABee
HunnyABee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiekid23 Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:36 pm

HunnyABee wrote:

No, you send in a video entry and then they either select you for the next round or not.

oh ok never mind i'm not joining lol
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:37 pm

@Crystal@ wrote:i will but i have to listen to the song and memorize the lyrics Are you entering the singing contest? 143839

If you win, tell us it's you! Are you entering the singing contest? 610897[/quote]

LOL thanks i am good and memorizing songs about listening to them careful for about 50 times and i have a good voice
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcutie Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:37 pm

oh i would love to enter but i only sing good in the shower Are you entering the singing contest? Icon_razz
lilcutie
lilcutie
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:38 pm

no im not join i use to be in singing contests and stuff but i cant sing anymore
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyABee Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:39 pm

HunnyABee wrote:
@Crystal@ wrote:

LOL thanks i am good and memorizing songs about listening to them careful for about 50 times and i have a good voice

Awesome! Both of us, then. People at my school, like today, would bother me for a good 15-20 min asking me to sing. Lol
And I refused because I didn't know which to sing! Lol
My parents and friends and old teachers agreed I had a good voice.

Let's hope my parents let me enter!! Are you entering the singing contest? 143839 Maybe we'll both be finalists and be able to meet in person! Lol jk
HunnyABee
HunnyABee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiekid23 Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:41 pm

cutiekid23 wrote:
HunnyABee wrote:

oh ok never mind i'm not joining lol
I sing Awesome!
But I don't want to join the contest because I'm really busy lol
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:42 pm

HunnyABee wrote:
HunnyABee wrote:
@Crystal@ wrote:

Awesome! Both of us, then. People at my school, like today, would bother me for a good 15-20 min asking me to sing. Lol
And I refused because I didn't know which to sing! Lol
My parents and friends and old teachers agreed I had a good voice.

Let's hope my parents let me enter!! Are you entering the singing contest? 143839 Maybe we'll both be finalists and be able to meet in person! Lol jk

LOL i use that technique to learn some of my favorite songs in Japanese from my favorite animes Are you entering the singing contest? 610897
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:44 pm

lol i'm a bad singer so no, but good luck in the contest whoever's entering! Are you entering the singing contest? 143839
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bronika12x Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:45 pm

TkBearyawesome12 wrote:lol i'm a bad singer so no, but good luck in the contest whoever's entering! Are you entering the singing contest? 143839

yeah me too

and good luck everyone Are you entering the singing contest? 465488
bronika12x
bronika12x
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:48 pm

I'm not sure...I love to sing that song though, but i don't know if I want to yet. I'm kind-of inbetween deciding almost like fifty-fifty
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:02 pm

i am entering!!! Are you entering the singing contest? 143839 im soooo excited Are you entering the singing contest? 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyABee Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:07 pm

oooh! SO many lucky ppl!!

I still dont know if Im gonna be allowed to enter. My parents gotta think it through.
HunnyABee
HunnyABee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:56 am

Lol. I don't think so.
I like singing but it's not my favourite hobby. LOL. Are you entering the singing contest? Icon_razz
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:21 am

Yep, I'm entering Are you entering the singing contest? 143839
I have been in lots of other contests and i can't wait to sing , Lets talk About Love! Are you entering the singing contest? 465488
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Violins4eva Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:29 am

No. But I like singing.
Violins4eva
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:43 pm

NO! Because I can't sing! I wish I were Kelly! (a winner of american idol)
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaapril57 Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:50 pm

i have a great voice cause when i hear and song and sing along lol! but i might not enter.sorry to brag... Are you entering the singing contest? 597500
chelseaapril57
chelseaapril57
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycool21 Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:29 am

IDK yet but i doubt it
good luck to those of you who do enter Are you entering the singing contest? 143839
jaycool21
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:30 am

lol I can't sing Are you entering the singing contest? Icon_razz
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamieBanana Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:48 am

Oh my goodness no - not me! I can carry a tune,
but nowhere near good enough for something
like this!

It is exciting though, to read that some of you may audition!

Wouldn't it be fun if one of our BGF members was chosen?!!!

Imagine that cheers
MamieBanana
MamieBanana
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next