Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY! AVERIEPINK IS BACK! CLICK HERE!

+6
kirstyhearts4
elivia340
Cute34
JLBABV
MeLlichenx3
AveriePink
10 posters

Go down

HEY! AVERIEPINK IS BACK! CLICK HERE! Empty HEY! AVERIEPINK IS BACK! CLICK HERE!

Post by AveriePink Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:11 pm

Hey. This is AveriePink, comin' at ya. I think it would be a good idea to have little streets of different names, and you are assigned a street, and you take your house, and all the things in it, all the rooms it has, and BABV people move your house. And, you can sell your house if you want, for 20,000 BearBills. Or more, if some of you would like.

I have another idea. We could have a yacht club. Not like a club that some adults go to when they live on a Great Lake or an ocean, just one for us BuildaBearVille citizens. There would be a pool, a swim shop to buy swimsuits to swim, a tropical hangout, and a TROPICAL MALL! What do you think? And, in that Tropical Mall would be a mini Pawlette Coufur Boutique. And, if some of the BABV citizens don't want to swim in the pool, there could be a diving board to jump off of into the ocean. What do you think?

Thanks, you all are such a big help. Thanks, I apprieciate it.

AveriePink

Edited/Addictiverachel
AveriePink
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

HEY! AVERIEPINK IS BACK! CLICK HERE! Empty Re: HEY! AVERIEPINK IS BACK! CLICK HERE!

Post by MeLlichenx3 Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:08 am

It would be really cool if we could take a boat out in the sea HEY! AVERIEPINK IS BACK! CLICK HERE! 465488
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

HEY! AVERIEPINK IS BACK! CLICK HERE! Empty Re: HEY! AVERIEPINK IS BACK! CLICK HERE!

Post by JLBABV Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:13 am

cool ideas
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cute34 Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:14 am

good idea ...it would be cool if you also had a pool for your house and you can get it in with your furry friends:]
Cute34
Cute34
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elivia340 Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:39 am

I don't know about selling the house..........because you need it to have your furry friends fed, washed, and sleep..... HEY! AVERIEPINK IS BACK! CLICK HERE! 708123
elivia340
elivia340
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:45 am

good idea

Last edited by kirstyhearts4 on Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by makenziecub12 Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:58 am

Great ideas i like the idea with boats whoever said it HEY! AVERIEPINK IS BACK! CLICK HERE! 143839
makenziecub12
makenziecub12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaapril57 Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:00 am

good ideas!
chelseaapril57
chelseaapril57
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:00 am

AveriePink wrote:Hey. This is AveriePink, comin' at ya. I think it would be a good idea to have little streets of different names, and you are assigned a street, and you take your house, and all the things in it, all the rooms it has, and BABV people move your house. And, you can sell your house if you want, for 20,000 BearBills. Or more, if some of you would like.

I have another idea. We could have a yacht club. Not like a club that some adults go to when they live on a Great Lake or an ocean, just one for us BuildaBearVille citizens. There would be a pool, a swim shop to buy swimsuits to swim, a tropical hangout, and a TROPICAL MALL! What do you think? And, in that Tropical Mall would be a mini Pawlette Coufur Boutique. And, if some of the BABV citizens don't want to swim in the pool, there could be a diving board to jump off of into the ocean. What do you think?

Thanks, you all are such a big help. Thanks, I apprieciate it.

AveriePink

I think thats the best idea ever! It beats my idea of trying to get them to get us to go on different places on the train, like a city or something.

Edited/Addictiverachel
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:00 am

Cool yacht idea and if they sold different styles of houses that would be awesome!
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down