Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JONAS BROTHERS LOVERS! CLICK HERE! AVERIEPINK IS BACK!

+18
chelseaapril57
sophiar13
DallasDanceBear7
Jaszluvsbabv
kirstyhearts4
manda456
Brittany42794
berryfunny
CaseyAdorable6
AngelPup465
elivia340
HeatherHeart98
Jasmine
Cheer
meganpopstar9
(:snowflake:)
Juno~Kuu
AveriePink
22 posters

Go down

JONAS BROTHERS LOVERS! CLICK HERE! AVERIEPINK IS BACK! Empty JONAS BROTHERS LOVERS! CLICK HERE! AVERIEPINK IS BACK!

Post by AveriePink Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:23 am

Hey, this is AveriePink, with another great idea! I know A LOT of people who love so many types of different music! So, I think we should have a concert studio, inside BNN. Not where ChloeRocks shoots her show, a different one, on the other side of the room! You have to by tickets at the desk, and each is 200 bear bills. When you get in, there is sometimes a REAL MUSIC STAR! Like, say, the JONAS BROTHERS! We'll have them record one of their songs, make them their own BABV characters, and then we see them! They will give us their signiture move after the song is over. Thanks, I apprieciate your help! If you want to know what I think of your ideas, or if you have questions or comments about my ideas

AveriePink

Took out PM me/April07 officer of the board
AveriePink
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

JONAS BROTHERS LOVERS! CLICK HERE! AVERIEPINK IS BACK! Empty Re: JONAS BROTHERS LOVERS! CLICK HERE! AVERIEPINK IS BACK!

Post by Juno~Kuu Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:25 am

I think it is a good idea, other then the jb's
Juno~Kuu
Juno~Kuu
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

JONAS BROTHERS LOVERS! CLICK HERE! AVERIEPINK IS BACK! Empty Re: JONAS BROTHERS LOVERS! CLICK HERE! AVERIEPINK IS BACK!

Post by (:snowflake:) Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:28 am

200 BB just for tickets?!
wow!
i'll try to come!
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by meganpopstar9 Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:32 am

that would be SO awesome!!!!!!!!!!
meganpopstar9
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:35 am

That's a good idea...but just NOT the Jonas Brothers, please.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:36 am

that would be so cool JONAS BROTHERS LOVERS! CLICK HERE! AVERIEPINK IS BACK! 143839
Jasmine
Jasmine
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart98 Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:41 am

That is soooooo coool!!! your sooo creative!
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AveriePink Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:21 pm

Ok, if some of you don't like the Jonas Brothers, how about Miley Cyrus or Taylor Swift? That sound good? Thanks.

AveriePink
AveriePink
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elivia340 Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:22 am

I don't like Miley Cyrus's music, but other music would be too mature in BABV.....
I think BABV has their own music, it would be better to just have that,
otherwise there might be parents file complains about music issues and others might say it won't be fair to have just Jonas Brothers.
elivia340
elivia340
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelPup465 Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:27 am

I think that is a pawsome idea! Can you really do it?!
AngelPup465
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyAdorable6 Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:10 am

Great idea.I love it. what about Katy Perry or Talyor Swift. That would be cool!!!!!
CaseyAdorable6
CaseyAdorable6
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by berryfunny Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:25 am

sound good to me!
berryfunny
berryfunny
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Brittany42794 Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:21 pm

that would be cool!
Brittany42794
Brittany42794
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by manda456 Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:04 pm

awesome idea! if you send it to maxine you can get a lightbulb hat if she likes it JONAS BROTHERS LOVERS! CLICK HERE! AVERIEPINK IS BACK! 143839
manda456
manda456
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:05 am

great idea! but i think BABV is better without hollywood stars music etc because then some people like them and some don't and like BNN the way it is but love your creativeness!!!
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:20 pm

wow that's an awesome idea!!! you should email maxine about this!!! JONAS BROTHERS LOVERS! CLICK HERE! AVERIEPINK IS BACK! 143839 :rendeer::jasz!
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:22 pm

I like it but not JB lol

and they probly couldnt play music w/o permission of artist so it might be too hard, but if they had like their music and your bears could go on stage or someting?
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiar13 Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:22 pm

Great Idea! Beariffic!
sophiar13
sophiar13
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaapril57 Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:23 pm

great idea!but it should be in different bands like chloe rock band LOL!
chelseaapril57
chelseaapril57
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterGlitter Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:44 pm

Yeah! This is a GREAT idea! YOU should email Maxine about it!

Her email is:

maxine@buildabear.com
WinterGlitter
WinterGlitter
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AveriePink Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:11 am

Hey, this is AveriePink. Ok, I got a post from someone on this message that they don't know whether people will like the stars we put on or not. And then I got this great message from a VERY creative person. Bearemy could have a band! I LOVE that idea. So how about Bearemy has a band? You can request songs before the concert starts, and Bearemy can play them! How about it you guys? I got another message about not Miley Cyrus. This person thinks that Miley's music may be to mature for BABV. So that's why we should have Bearemy's Band play for us. Thanks, and PM me if you have questions or comments about my ideas. PM me if you want to know what I think of YOUR ideas.

AveriePink
AveriePink
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:58 am

I think that's a great idea! But not just JB. Like maybe it switches as often as the Chloe Show? But I think you should definitely send that to BABW or:
Maxine@BABW.com
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by andreabearhug4 Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:03 am

wow that is a really good idea!!!! btw i love the jonas brothers!
andreabearhug4
andreabearhug4
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by tiffanyeeyore2008 Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:47 pm

i don't think they will have that, but maybe BABV might make up their own
tiffanyeeyore2008
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaapril57 Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:49 pm

Chocolatelvr wrote:I think that's a great idea! But not just JB. Like maybe it switches as often as the Chloe Show? But I think you should definitely send that to BABW or:
Maxine@BABW.com
no Maxine's email is. maxine@buildabear.com
chelseaapril57
chelseaapril57
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down