Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHO LOVES PARTIES? CLICK HERE! AVERIEPINK IS BACK AGAIN!

3 posters

Go down

WHO LOVES PARTIES? CLICK HERE! AVERIEPINK IS BACK AGAIN! Empty WHO LOVES PARTIES? CLICK HERE! AVERIEPINK IS BACK AGAIN!

Post by AveriePink Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:32 pm

Hey, all you party people, listen up! This is AveriePink, comin' at ya. I know lots of you LOVE parties. So I have something just for you. You know Sunshine Shores and Sunshine Shores Cave? Well, I think we should have a HUGE party boat, like a yacht. At the edge of the yacht, there should be a diving board. And you can jump off and go swimming! If you don't have anything to swim in, there could be a swimsuit shop inside the big boat. You can buy surfboards, too! Anything that you can use for the water! There would be a big party room! Thanks, and I apprieciate it.

AveriePink

Removed PM me/April07 officer of the board
AveriePink
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

WHO LOVES PARTIES? CLICK HERE! AVERIEPINK IS BACK AGAIN! Empty Re: WHO LOVES PARTIES? CLICK HERE! AVERIEPINK IS BACK AGAIN!

Post by chelseaapril57 Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:44 pm

great ideas but some no
chelseaapril57
chelseaapril57
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

WHO LOVES PARTIES? CLICK HERE! AVERIEPINK IS BACK AGAIN! Empty Re: WHO LOVES PARTIES? CLICK HERE! AVERIEPINK IS BACK AGAIN!

Post by tiffanyeeyore2008 Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:45 pm

wow they are great ideas
tiffanyeeyore2008
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down