Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dallas's Beautiful Blog

+38
ArtyPants
Fleur
arcee
MaggieBabv
adriannaaugust135
EmmaLoveable1
reybearcub2
BABV_Luvr
Kendallkooky3
elivia340
tweetysweety11
JordanSparkle141
lynsummer3
leoniecocoa1
JLBABV
SunniStylish
AngelPup465
arianaathena
zoeybear1212
april07
sundance
BABVgirl
sammymc
TkBearyawesome12
pinkstart101
FunFunFun!
*Emily*
Cheer
zoeygirlsrock327
BenHappyHeart25
blah12345
Jasmine
BABVrcks
muffinatormanic
chelseaapril57
kirstyhearts4
teambear
DallasDanceBear7
42 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 6 Empty Re: Dallas's Beautiful Blog

Post by tweetysweety11 Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:58 am

Luv the blog!Wonderful bears!Hope u enjoyed Twilight!
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:54 pm

thanks tweety and i did! Now I am starting the books, I read the first chapter of Twilight, I love it Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 6 143839
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elivia340 Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:32 pm

Cool Blog! awwwwwww I want that bunny! bounce bounce :flower:
elivia340
elivia340
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:42 am

thanks liv!
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:57 am

lol you want to be Mrs. Days Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 6 Icon_razz cool blog dallas!Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 6 465488

ps sorry i didn't comment Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 6 143839
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:13 pm

You got it wrong Lil K Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 6 Icon_razz

Last edited by Dallas123 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:08 pm

updated!thanks!
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:07 pm

I updated once again, make sure to leave me a comment, thanks!
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendallkooky3 Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:13 pm

♥♥♥LOVE IT!!♥♥♥
Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 6 Icon_razz
Kendallkooky3
Kendallkooky3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:43 pm

thanks kendall!
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:32 am

yay dallas congrats for becoming a feature member of the month or week? hmmm lol

and another congratzz for $25 dollar giftcard cheers
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:34 am

cool blog Mrs. D love it!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:26 am

thanks kirsty!
and to liz, Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 6 Icon_razz

Last edited by Dallas123 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:06 pm

updated peoples, read it!!
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:43 pm

updated!!
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybear1212 Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:47 pm

How are things at school going Dallas?Are you going to get homeschooled anytime soon?
zoeybear1212
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:02 pm

zoeybear1212 wrote:How are things at school going Dallas?Are you going to get homeschooled anytime soon?
I am not going to get home schooled since my dad said I can not run from all of my problems, since I can not do that with college,work,etc. School is okay I guess, I have started standing up for myself though I should not always say the things I say, I have to admit. It is helping, this week someone colored my hair with sharpie but I told her something and she is leaving me alone, it is better but I still think it dreadful. I will just have to stick it out until I graduate.Gym has been okay since we have just been playing basketball and I do that with my friends only. Thanks for asking and I am sorry for writing you the book. One more thing, I am now out of my depression and I am doing a lot better, a lot of people are noticing so I think that is a plus. I a glad to know you cared enough to ask about me, that makes me happy. I hope to hear from you soon. If your still reading this far, thanks for being there for me in a rough patch in my life.
Forever your friend,
Dallas
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybear1212 Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:05 pm

Dallas123 wrote:
zoeybear1212 wrote:How are things at school going Dallas?Are you going to get homeschooled anytime soon?
I am not going to get home schooled since my dad said I can not run from all of my problems, since I can not do that with college,work,etc. School is okay I guess, I have started standing up for myself though I should not always say the things I say, I have to admit. It is helping, this week someone colored my hair with sharpie but I told her something and she is leaving me alone, it is better but I still think it dreadful. I will just have to stick it out until I graduate.Gym has been okay since we have just been playing basketball and I do that with my friends only. Thanks for asking and I am sorry for writing you the book. One more thing, I am now out of my depression and I am doing a lot better, a lot of people are noticing so I think that is a plus. I a glad to know you cared enough to ask about me, that makes me happy. I hope to hear from you soon. If your still reading this far, thanks for being there for me in a rough patch in my life.
Forever your friend,
Dallas
I'm happy for you being a bit more happier and by curiousity what color sharpie was it?
zoeybear1212
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:08 pm

zoeybear1212 wrote:
Dallas123 wrote:
Forever your friend,
Dallas
I'm happy for you being a bit more happier and by curiousity what color sharpie was it?
I am not sure since it was on the back of my head, I think it was purple or pink, but all I know is I threw it and told her she better stay away from me. It took me a long time to scrub all the color out of my hair but I am okay now, and I am not going to let that girl ruin my life. I am going to school for an education so I can have success in life, if she does not want success, I can not help her but I do not have to be walked over and I will just stay with my friends who are always there for me Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 6 143839
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:11 pm

Wish your friend Heather a Happy Birthday from Kelsey of BGF!! Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 6 Icon_razz Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 6 143839 lol:)
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:12 pm

*kelseycoated* wrote:Wish your friend Heather a Happy Birthday from Kelsey of BGF!! Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 6 Icon_razz Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 6 143839 lol:)
okay, I will text her now Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 6 143839
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybear1212 Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:15 pm

Dallas123 wrote:
zoeybear1212 wrote:
Dallas123 wrote:
Forever your friend,
Dallas
I am not sure since it was on the back of my head, I think it was purple or pink, but all I know is I threw it and told her she better stay away from me. It took me a long time to scrub all the color out of my hair but I am okay now, and I am not going to let that girl ruin my life. I am going to school for an education so I can have success in life, if she does not want success, I can not help her but I do not have to be walked over and I will just stay with my friends who are always there for me Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 6 143839
Oh I see.It would have been kind of gross if it was yellow.I don't like yellow.
zoeybear1212
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:17 pm

zoeybear1212 wrote:
Dallas123 wrote:
zoeybear1212 wrote:
Dallas123 wrote:
Forever your friend,
Dallas
yeah or orange on my hair, my hair is light brown,naturally dark blond though, so that would look terrible lol
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybear1212 Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:18 pm

Dallas123 wrote:
zoeybear1212 wrote:
Dallas123 wrote:
zoeybear1212 wrote:
Dallas123 wrote:
Forever your friend,
Dallas
yeah or orange on my hair, my hair is light brown,naturally dark blond though, so that would look terrible lol
Lol.
zoeybear1212
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:21 pm

zoeybear1212 wrote:
Dallas123 wrote:
zoeybear1212 wrote:
Dallas123 wrote:
zoeybear1212 wrote:
Dallas123 wrote:
Forever your friend,
Dallas
Lol.
I am okay though since the girl got OSS for 2 days, it is a good thing since she will not be in my classes Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 6 143839
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next