Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dallas's Beautiful Blog

+38
ArtyPants
Fleur
arcee
MaggieBabv
adriannaaugust135
EmmaLoveable1
reybearcub2
BABV_Luvr
Kendallkooky3
elivia340
tweetysweety11
JordanSparkle141
lynsummer3
leoniecocoa1
JLBABV
SunniStylish
AngelPup465
arianaathena
zoeybear1212
april07
sundance
BABVgirl
sammymc
TkBearyawesome12
pinkstart101
FunFunFun!
*Emily*
Cheer
zoeygirlsrock327
BenHappyHeart25
blah12345
Jasmine
BABVrcks
muffinatormanic
chelseaapril57
kirstyhearts4
teambear
DallasDanceBear7
42 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 3 Empty Re: Dallas's Beautiful Blog

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:34 am

The teachers know already, one time in gym last yr a girl went as far as to hide my clothing, i told my teacher she said she had watched the girl do it on camera and knew where the clothing was. She gave me the clothing and did not do anything to the girl.Do not worry I will never be as cruel as how I am treated each day. I do not know how people do it.Why can't everyone be nice?
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybear1212 Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:45 am

Tell the Principal or a trusted one.The principal will probably contact their parents though.
zoeybear1212
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:48 am

Yeah, my parents tried that. The principal said I would just have to deal with it , he said it was middle school and normal.He yelled at my mom because he said I am acting immature, now when he sees me in the hall he scowls at me.
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybear1212 Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:51 am

Wow your school is strange.Why would the teachers do that?Wow,you should change schools in my opinion.A school like that should be closed down.Sorry just stating my opinion.
zoeybear1212
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:53 am

I know, I hate it. I do not tell my parents all of my problems because I do not want to worry them, I am hopefully going to be home schooled next year and all the way through the years I have left. I am begging my parents, I can not take much more.
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybear1212 Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:54 am

DALLAS123 wrote:I know, I hate it. I do not tell my parents all of my problems because I do not want to worry them, I am hopefully going to be home schooled next year and all the way through the years I have left. I am begging my parents, I can not take much more.
Spill the beans to them.Look on the bright side you have us Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 3 465488
zoeybear1212
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:56 am

You should tell them your problems, Dallas. Who knows, when ya tell 'em, you might have a better chance of being home schooled, like you want.
Just remember that karma goes around. Those kids are going to be miserable when they grow up.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:59 am

I want to tell them but my parents all ready have stress over bills and money and my dad is always tired. I do not want to put more on their shoulders, I might tell my momma but maybe on a week end and when she is not as stressed out. You are right, Jess, it may give me a better chance,and yea Zo, I have an amazing BGF family to see me through
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:02 pm

dallas i think the best thing to do is just ignore them cause you can't run away from people that bother you, you have to face them and stand up for yourself

please if you have any more problems or concerns PM an officer thanks
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybear1212 Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:04 pm

Ignore them.They will stop eventually if they see you don't care.Also why do they bully you?
zoeybear1212
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:05 pm

DALLAS123 wrote:Thanks Jess and Kirsty, I will keep positive here. Its just a lot of problems I have. Like people teasing me, stealing from me, saying un kind words,etc. But it will all work out in the end.
Thanks for your support, with out friends like you I do not know how I would survive.

Its alright Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 3 465488 I get teased alot, too because of the way i look. They think because i have black hair, wear eyeliner and, different clothes means they can make fun of me but, its not worth it to listen to them. I am a really nice person and, i bet you are too. Thats all that matters. Next time they say something bad to you, ignore them and act like it didn't bother you. If they realize that it isn't bothering you, they will stop. Trust me, i know Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 3 Icon_razz Anyways, they will stop sooner or later! Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 3 465488 Hope i helped!

- Sammy! Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 3 143839 ❤
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:06 pm

They say I am ugly and they make fun of my lack of athletic abilities and other hateful things. I have tried ignoring them but some of the things are too horrible, even if I do ignore them they keep at it
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:08 pm

They are probablly just jelous or, want to be cool. Maybe you can talk to a Guidence Counceller and they can sort it out. That always helps Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 3 465488
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybear1212 Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:09 pm

Use and I-Message.My 4th grade class 3 years ago had a lot of bullying so the counciler had to come see us.She told us to say "I don't like it...."it probably won't work so just tell your parents.
zoeybear1212
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:09 pm

DALLAS123 wrote:They say I am ugly and they make fun of my lack of athletic abilities and other hateful things. I have tried ignoring them but some of the things are too horrible, even if I do ignore them they keep at it

like everyone said try talking to an adult it SHOULD help Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 3 465488 hope you feel better now lets cheer up
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:10 pm

I talked to one, she said I had to deal with it. I do not like my school at all. The teachers, counselors, and principal/assistant principal are not understanding. I am sorry for pouring all of this on all of you but I have been crying all day today and all night and did not get sleep either.
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:10 pm

Don't worry, I think everyone here been teased before. I think beauty is what our personality is, not the way we look [in some cases]. But always be yourself, ignore them or tell a teacher. Being yourself is way more important than being popular. Because when ur not urself, your making yourself doing something thats uncomfortable. I know how it feel because i tried that before. But I know now that being yourself counts all the way.
You dont have to be mean to be popular. Hope you conquer more confidence.

Your friend Holly =]
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:13 pm

Thanks but I already tried all of that, the people do not care. But lets stay positive and I am sorry for mentioning my problems to everyone. Just because I am not happy does not mean you should not be

-Dallas
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybear1212 Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:15 pm

Your school is really messed up.Wow.I bet soon your tests will be for H.W!Leave the school as soon as your parents realize it.
zoeybear1212
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:15 pm

DALLAS123 wrote:I talked to one, she said I had to deal with it. I do not like my school at all. The teachers, counselors, and principal/assistant principal are not understanding. I am sorry for pouring all of this on all of you but I have been crying all day today and all night and did not get sleep either.

Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 3 597500 Adults just don't understand ,do they? Sometimes i try to tell my parents stuff but, they just don't get it. Its hard being a teen/kid. I guess you should just stand up for yourself. Thats probablly the only thing you can do... I hope you feel happier, though Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 3 465488
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:18 pm

zoeybear1212 wrote:Your school is really messed up.Wow.I bet soon your tests will be for H.W!Leave the school as soon as your parents realize it.
we have had Tests for HW before , actually.
I can not leave the school now but next yr i will be in high school and hopefully home schooled, i will talk to my momma and give her the reasons why i think it would work out. I will take a month writing it and making sure its good and then tell her all my problems and hopefully i will be home schooled. I will even tell her I will do 6 hours of school work instead of the 5 i do in public school
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybear1212 Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:20 pm

DALLAS123 wrote:
zoeybear1212 wrote:Your school is really messed up.Wow.I bet soon your tests will be for H.W!Leave the school as soon as your parents realize it.
I can not leave the school now but next yr i will be in high school and hopefully home schooled, i will talk to my momma and give her the reasons why i think it would work out. I will take a month writing it and making sure its good and then tell her all my problems and hopefully i will be home schooled. I will even tell her I will do 6 hours of school work instead of the 5 i do in public school
Creepy tests for HW:suspect: But good idea.Hopefully she agrees!Keep up the posotive though.
zoeybear1212
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:22 pm

DALLAS123 wrote:

I actually think that High School would work out for you! There will be new people from lots of different places and, you could make some really good friends. You never know! But, if homeschooling is really what you want to do, go for it! I was homeschooled in grade primary... LOL. It was actually better for my mom to be teaching the stuff to me Dallas's Beautiful Blog - Page 3 Icon_razz
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:29 pm

the people that go to my high school are the same people at my middle school, no new people, we are in a small town. and the principal is my principals wife
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:04 pm

udated
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear