Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Daily Tasks

3 posters

Go down

Bearville Daily Tasks Empty Bearville Daily Tasks

Post by Lexi Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:55 am

Bearville Daily Tasks Screen10

Not only do you have dailies here on Bearville Guide, now there's also a list of daily tasks in Bearville.com! Notice the new icon on the left side of your screen? This opens a list of things you need to do everyday to get a reward! Sweet!

Bearville Daily Tasks Screen12

The achievement tracker shows your progress for your daily tasks. Don't you wish they showed a preview of rewards? What do you think are the rewards and how long will it take to get these? Share your ideas in the comments below!

Don't forget to check Bearville Guide Official Twitter Page @BearvilleGuide for more news and updates!

Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic

Back to top Go down

Bearville Daily Tasks Empty Re: Bearville Daily Tasks

Post by MollyFlyer Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:47 am

Oooh, this looks nice! I completed today's tasks and got an old fountain item, plus my bar moved to 20%. Given the icons, we know that the first two prizes will be items, rather than moves or emoticons or rooms or anything.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:40 am

. . . and it turns out that if you don't complete all the tasks, you don't get any points whatsoever on the bar, as discovered because the bowling game was glitched so the ball just went through the pins instead of knocking them over. This will take a while to complete.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:33 am

I like it better than badges because you're right, completing all tasks for the day gives an old fountain item! Never got the bowling yet...
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:02 am

Ugh, I hope I don't get the volleyball often -- it's the hardest game for me.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:16 am

MollyFlyer wrote:Ugh, I hope I don't get the volleyball often -- it's the hardest game for me.

I know! Why did they have to add this game to the tasks? So frustrating!!!! Bearville Daily Tasks 43940
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:07 am

It's worth noting that in the polls, the minigames are consistently the least favored of all activities on the site. This must be their way of drumming up attention to them.

Bleh, hope they don't have the racing game too much, either.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jig Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:46 am

MollyFlyer wrote:It's worth noting that in the polls, the minigames are consistently the least favored of all activities on the site. This must be their way of drumming up attention to them.

Bleh, hope they don't have the racing game too much, either.

That's prpbaby why! So if this progresses to Gold like the other badges, how long will it take for you to get to Gold? A year or two perhaps? Bearville Daily Tasks 3494493907
Jig
Jig
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:31 am

Well, there's 100 points toward the badge every time you complete a task list, so . . . 15 days to complete bronze, 75 days to complete silver, 150 to complete gold. 240 days total, so a year if one day in three you can't complete the list for whatever reason.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down