Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have a daily routine on Bearville?

+4
AleciaAutumn10
Loveablegirl
emmie
muffinatormanic
8 posters

Go down

Do you have a daily routine on Bearville? Empty Do you have a daily routine on Bearville?

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:20 pm

I play the fountain, then the sportsplex, if I'm not lazy then the recycle game then I trade
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Do you have a daily routine on Bearville? Empty Re: Do you have a daily routine on Bearville?

Post by emmie Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:23 pm

yup, log in, play fountain game go to sports plex get money xD then pawforming ats center 200 bearbills ;D and then play and trade xD
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you have a daily routine on Bearville? Empty Re: Do you have a daily routine on Bearville?

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:27 pm

Yeah that's also what I do but I barely go to the pawforming arts
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:06 pm

i used to do alot more stuff like play the fountain and then meet friends now since none of my friends are on anymore i just play the fountain and log off.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:02 pm

Fountain, Sportsplex, Green Walk, Pawlettes to check for new clothes, Manage crops, then trading/meeting friends.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am

log on, fountain, sportsplex, recycling. Thats pretty much it
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:09 am

Yep; I make my daily deposit in the bank, head to the sportsplex, then head to the object search at the Pawforming Arts Center, then I trade for a while.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:53 am

Nope, not really. Do you have a daily routine on Bearville? Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:56 am

Well, the camp assignments take priority for me in Bearville these days.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:19 am

Yea , since the CHH thing, I hardly trade anymore Do you have a daily routine on Bearville? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:56 am

I trade. Once I get my To-Do list done, there's not much else to do.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:10 am

Luv wrote:I trade. Once I get my To-Do list done, there's not much else to do.

Mm, I also don't see the point of doing the fountain game atm, since there are a lot of repeated fountain items.
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:11 am

Yeah. And no one will even trade for them. xD
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:14 am

LOL. Yep. xD
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:15 am

It'll play, build up a lot of them, realize I don't want more than like one, try to trade them anyway, and nobody will ever take them, not even a month or two after!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:16 am

Luv wrote:It'll play, build up a lot of them, realize I don't want more than like one, try to trade them anyway, and nobody will ever take them, not even a month or two after!

AND.. Do you have a daily routine on Bearville? Icon_razz
they only sell for 50 coins in the shops. Do you have a daily routine on Bearville? Icon_razz
Boo. Do you have a daily routine on Bearville? 1107968042
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:17 am

I thought it was 25. D;

So for like ten of them I'll rake in like 250. xD Lol!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down