Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Badge Rewards for Daily Tasks Revealed

3 posters

Go down

Badge Rewards for Daily Tasks Revealed Empty Badge Rewards for Daily Tasks Revealed

Post by Lexi Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:04 pm

Badge Rewards for Daily Tasks Revealed Ss83710
Bearville Times front page shows a character on a posh red scooter, one of the prizes you can get for completing daily tasks! The article also revealed prizes like rides, furnitures and many other great stuff! It means that this scooter is just one of the rides we can get!! What other rides do you think are on the list?

So far, we've seen two rewards: Working Reclining Chair and Wishing Well, courtesy of Admin. Now the question is... how long will it take for us to get the rides? We better start working now! Badge Rewards for Daily Tasks Revealed 250319431

Don't forget to check Bearville Guide Official Twitter Page @BearvilleGuide for more news and updates!

Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic

Back to top Go down

Badge Rewards for Daily Tasks Revealed Empty Re: Badge Rewards for Daily Tasks Revealed

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:22 am

A cybearguide on BI said that the scooter will be the gold level 1 prize, so . . . about 140 days from starting the first badge.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Badge Rewards for Daily Tasks Revealed Empty Re: Badge Rewards for Daily Tasks Revealed

Post by ChristineKiwi19 Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:59 pm

I really want that scooter
ChristineKiwi19
ChristineKiwi19
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:59 pm

ChristineKiwi19 wrote:I really want that scooter

Me too! I wonder what other rides they're giving away.
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down