Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New school D:

+6
sandyverybeary3
JLBABV
Mamita
LoraDazzle4
anitacocoa
MikaylaPeace
10 posters

Go down

Are you excited about going back to school?

New school D: Vote_lcap33%New school D: Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
New school D: Vote_lcap25%New school D: Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
New school D: Vote_lcap25%New school D: Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
New school D: Vote_lcap17%New school D: Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 12
Back

New school D: Empty New school D:

Post by MikaylaPeace Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:38 pm

I can't wait to go back to school! It seems weird, but usually I have a nice long walk to school, and when I get there I meet all my friends and have fun in Lesson. But Im moving soon, so I wont be able to, and I have to meet new friends, I hate being the new girl D: Any ideas? My mom is buying me some School supplys and a new outfit.. to make me feel better... but I am still SO nervous! New school D: 923748
Has anyone had to move to a new school before?
MikaylaPeace
MikaylaPeace
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

New school D: Empty Re: New school D:

Post by anitacocoa Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:39 pm

I know how you feel, I have been to so many schools, maybe moved to 5 different schools, I had to move because of my father bussiness, they would send him to work in another company and stuff like this, so yeah....you will be fine! trust me! its really nice to make new friends, and you can still keep in touch with your other friends, which is good, just be yourself, and dont be shy, talk to someone in your classroom, tell them you are new and need help finding where the other classroom is at, the nice girls will usually help you, sit next to a girl you see maybe she has something in common with you, same backpack? maybe she is reading a book you also read, you can make conversation about this things....sit in the middle of the class and just be yourself New school D: 465488 good luck! and have fun at your new school!
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MikaylaPeace Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:14 pm

aw thanks! i am moving today New school D: 923748
MikaylaPeace
MikaylaPeace
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:33 pm

MikaylaPeace wrote:aw thanks! i am moving today New school D: 923748

good luck! and have so much fun! youll see in no time you will have new friends! New school D: 143839
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MikaylaPeace Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:35 pm

Thanks so much! I feel a bit better but im sad to leave, New school D: 597500
MikaylaPeace
MikaylaPeace
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:20 pm

Kinda New school D: 3483496927
I don't want my summer holidays to end D;
But I'm anxious to see my friends! <3
----
I understand you are sad, when I moved I also felt bad; But now I have great friends from both schools C:
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamita Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:29 am

Yes, I have a long time ago. When I was a young girl, around 9 or 10, I had to switch schools. Of course, I was very sad and took it hard, because I had to leave my friends and teachers. But, I made new friends, and I am positive you will too! Just find someone who has your interests. Good luck New school D: 610897
Mamita
Mamita
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:49 am

Only with all the other newbies when I changed from Primary to Secondary, then Secondary to College... but I've made friends quickly! Just be yourself! I can't wait to get back to college! I've been working all summer and I NEED A BREAK FROM IT!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:53 am

yes, i moved schools like 3 times
once from latimer(for K and 1) then to southgate(for 2-4) then to Private school(5-New school D: 523903 now high school, but i know people at my high school, and I'm on council, so new friends!YAY!!!

but it's super easy to make friends, just get involved, and you'll meet people quick!!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:12 am

I've moved 4 times;
I moved after Kindergarden, then after 4th, then after 8th, then after 9th, now im here for 10th. Being the new kid is really tough for me. When I was younger, it was okay, cause I was really social. Now, I've gone like really shy, and it's really hard for me to make friends now. But I'm on my way New school D: Icon_razz Good luck with moving; and I bet you'll make friends soon!
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:02 am

I always get excited about going back to school even though my first day this year was terrible.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:15 pm

New school D: 143839 I moved schools once in my life and guess what I hated it still I still do. I don't like my new school everyone is so mean I was never bullied in my life in my old school and I never enough knew what bulling was in my old school. But now in my new school everyone has picked on me. I have been bullied so many times I have no clue why. Lol I am always nice to everyone I never did anything wrong I get good grades in class. I always try and talk to everyone but they shy me away. Lol it is just so upseting there. Well I really hope your school is not like mine.
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbiCheerBear201 Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Ive never moved school but many people in my class have. My friend Colin (yeh hes a boy) came to my school in y2 and now were in y6 . Y2 is an easy time to move school because you havent decided ur bffs yet but another boy Thomas he moved to our school last year and everyones his friend now!
AbbiCheerBear201
AbbiCheerBear201
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down