Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Supplies shopping or Back to School outfit shopping?

+12
lilteddybear
anitacocoa
JeannaBearFun
Jaszluvsbabv
Loveablegirl
debbiedecembear1
karenbearhug
heidi02
Cheer
AleciaAutumn10
Daize
sammymc
16 posters

Go down

School Supplies or School Clothes ?

School Supplies shopping or Back to School outfit shopping? Vote_lcap8%School Supplies shopping or Back to School outfit shopping? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
School Supplies shopping or Back to School outfit shopping? Vote_lcap54%School Supplies shopping or Back to School outfit shopping? Vote_rcap 54% 
[ 7 ]
School Supplies shopping or Back to School outfit shopping? Vote_lcap38%School Supplies shopping or Back to School outfit shopping? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]
School Supplies shopping or Back to School outfit shopping? Vote_lcap0%School Supplies shopping or Back to School outfit shopping? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13
Back

School Supplies shopping or Back to School outfit shopping? Empty School Supplies shopping or Back to School outfit shopping?

Post by sammymc Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:17 am

What do you like more? Shopping for new back to school clothes or shopping for school supplies? School Supplies shopping or Back to School outfit shopping? 465488 I like shopping for new clothes ! Shopping for supplies is really fun too though !
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

School Supplies shopping or Back to School outfit shopping? Empty Re: School Supplies shopping or Back to School outfit shopping?

Post by Daize Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:19 am

School supplies School Supplies shopping or Back to School outfit shopping? Icon_razz
I go shopping every week, and I always have new clothes, but shopping for school supplies is just a special time for me <3
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

School Supplies shopping or Back to School outfit shopping? Empty Re: School Supplies shopping or Back to School outfit shopping?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:21 am

Clothes!
It's just a lot more fun School Supplies shopping or Back to School outfit shopping? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:23 am

School supplies~!
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:27 am

Both! I can't pick which one I like more. Between getting cute folders, pens, and pencils, all NEW, or going shopping and getting cute new clothes, both are equally great School Supplies shopping or Back to School outfit shopping? 465488
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:30 am

I love shopping for school supplies! Since I teach at a high poverty school, I'm usually buying school supplies for 30+ kids! I just love the sales at Staples - getting stuff for a penny is always good with me! School Supplies shopping or Back to School outfit shopping? 465488
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:31 am

Shopping for School clothes, all the way! lol It's just fun searching for new clothing to try out.
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:11 am

i have to get both but i dont like to shop for clothes so i like the supplies better
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:23 am

hehe i like to buy back to school clothes the most <3
Even tho buying Supplies is fun too - i get so exited School Supplies shopping or Back to School outfit shopping? Icon_razz
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:42 am

I like back to school clothes-shopping. :p ♥
I usually already have left over supplies, so yeah.
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:44 am

I used to love shopping for back to school clothes, and also school supplies...but now I just work, I dont go to school School Supplies shopping or Back to School outfit shopping? 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lilteddybear Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:09 am

i am in love with school and idk why but i am obsessed with office supplies and clothes which the clothes part is way more normal than the office supplies. So you can bet back to school shopping is what i look forward to when i go back to school and the new classes.
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:29 pm

outfits! i love new clothes!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:36 am

School supplies! its so fun School Supplies shopping or Back to School outfit shopping? 143839
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:30 am

i am obbssesed with new school supplies!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:11 pm

Bothh<3.
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MikaylaPeace Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Well, I have to wear uniform so Both! I get really cute stationairy School Supplies shopping or Back to School outfit shopping? 465488
MikaylaPeace
MikaylaPeace
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down