Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Have School Dances At Your School?

+23
chelseaapril57
alanabanana77
AliAllheart116
TeddyBear
jaycool21
Juno~Kuu
haileybighugs2
braulio08
musiclover13
SalviPeoplesRok
❤Crystal❤
katiecubby19
kathybearycool
sammymc
debbiedecembear1
kirstyhearts4
susiegirl4
LexieHoneyBee
heidi02
starrbearrocks
Cheer
HeatherHeart98
shrinkydink987
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Does Your School Have Dances?

Do You Have School Dances At Your School? Vote_lcap46%Do You Have School Dances At Your School? Vote_rcap 46% 
[ 13 ]
Do You Have School Dances At Your School? Vote_lcap0%Do You Have School Dances At Your School? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do You Have School Dances At Your School? Vote_lcap32%Do You Have School Dances At Your School? Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 9 ]
Do You Have School Dances At Your School? Vote_lcap7%Do You Have School Dances At Your School? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
Do You Have School Dances At Your School? Vote_lcap14%Do You Have School Dances At Your School? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 4 ]
Do You Have School Dances At Your School? Vote_lcap0%Do You Have School Dances At Your School? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

Do You Have School Dances At Your School? Empty Do You Have School Dances At Your School?

Post by shrinkydink987 Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:37 am

At My school we have a back to school dance, holiday dance, valentines day dance, all after school until 5 then our end of school year dance is from 8 to 11 pm. I am in 8th Grade in middle school

Last edited by shrinkydink987 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
shrinkydink987
shrinkydink987
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Do You Have School Dances At Your School? Empty Re: Do You Have School Dances At Your School?

Post by HeatherHeart98 Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:38 am

When i get into 8th grade and high school we have dances but i'm only in element. so no. lol Do You Have School Dances At Your School? 143839
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Do You Have School Dances At Your School? Empty Re: Do You Have School Dances At Your School?

Post by Cheer Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:40 am

Yup, I do. Do You Have School Dances At Your School? 465488

Last edited by CheerBear43 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by starrbearrocks Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:52 am

Yes We have School Dances like are next one is a valentines dance which its a bit more formal than usual. Do You Have School Dances At Your School? 143839
starrbearrocks
starrbearrocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:01 am

Yeah we have dances. We have 2 everyone month Do You Have School Dances At Your School? 465488 I enjoy going to them. It's fun to hang out with your friends and dance to music Do You Have School Dances At Your School? 465488
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LexieHoneyBee Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:13 am

yeah we have school dances. i go to them with my friends but we never dance, id rather look at all the funny things the dancing ppl are doing then get tired n wore out. Do You Have School Dances At Your School? 143839 lol
LexieHoneyBee
LexieHoneyBee
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by susiegirl4 Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:26 am

we have them but i don't like them!
susiegirl4
susiegirl4
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:32 am

yes i ahve dances whenever there is a psecial even like valentines day or halloween, and yes i do go to dances Do You Have School Dances At Your School? 143839 with my friends Do You Have School Dances At Your School? 465488
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:34 am

yeah we have school dances sometimes we have during school dances and sometimes we have after school dances
i mostly go to the during school dances
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:40 am

Yep! Our semi-formal is on Feb. 5th Do You Have School Dances At Your School? 465488
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:41 am

yup. idk when ours is
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by shrinkydink987 Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:43 am

i cant wait until our valentines day dance on Feb. 13! lol. at my school they sell carnations (roses) in red (love), Pink (friends), and white (annonomys) and they give them to the person u send them too on valentines day or that friday (if its on a weekend).
shrinkydink987
shrinkydink987
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:56 am

yea my school does. but i don't like to go, i'd rather go to the football games and basketball games.
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:57 am

yes my school does have dances but i don't really go to any of them
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by SalviPeoplesRok Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:01 am

i'm in middle school so yeah but my mom doesn't let me go to them. she says that she will let me go to one when i'm in 8th grade(which i am going to this year)
SalviPeoplesRok
SalviPeoplesRok
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:03 am

Yea, we have dances 3 times a year. and we have a winter formal.
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by braulio08 Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:03 am

yes we already had 2 but you had to buy tickets and go after school we are having a Valentine dance too
braulio08
braulio08
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:07 am

We have a dance team??Daddy/Daughter Dance??LOL
We are elementary so no. Do You Have School Dances At Your School? 597500
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Juno~Kuu Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:36 pm

Yep. I'm on student cousel, so i get in free. And i work all durring the dance. I love working at the dances.
Juno~Kuu
Juno~Kuu
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycool21 Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:53 pm

yeah i'm in middle school and we have a party every month
twice if there is a holiday that month and i go to everyone Do You Have School Dances At Your School? 143839
and all you have to do is come it's all free
jaycool21
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TeddyBear Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:54 pm

yeah we are actually having 1 next week since im in middle skool! Do You Have School Dances At Your School? 143839
TeddyBear
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AliAllheart116 Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:58 pm

We usually have 2 dances a month! it's fun but sometimes it gets A LITTLE bit boring LOL Do You Have School Dances At Your School? Icon_razz
AliAllheart116
AliAllheart116
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by alanabanana77 Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:04 pm

We have a party once every grade.6th grade dance,7th grade dance,and 8th grade dance.It's free for everyone,and I usually just go with my friends.
alanabanana77
alanabanana77
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaapril57 Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:05 pm

we had lots of dances but its sad im to young to go to on to school Do You Have School Dances At Your School? 597500
chelseaapril57
chelseaapril57
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:06 pm

Yes we do. I have more proms though. There are casual dances and there are dressy proms:)
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next