Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gosh, life is picking up. School discussion!

+3
katiesweet10
HarryLove13
Luv
7 posters

Go down

Gosh, life is picking up. School discussion! Empty Gosh, life is picking up. School discussion!

Post by Luv Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:49 am

With the return of school, I'm finding a ton of things that need be done.
(Hence why there has been a lot less Luv going around. D;)

I'm kind of excited for it, though. I'm running a 5K for an Early Bird meet on Saturday. To think, after only three days back to school, a cross country meet. Spells disaster in the form of upchuck for the ill-prepared.

And I've got a full eight periods of classes. I'm taking two of the four AP classes that my school offers, lol. Physics and English. :3

And I'm in Calc and Spanish IV, but those aren't AP, I'm simply a year beyond the norm, for what is usually offered for a junior.

Gee, a junior. I'm getting too old too fast.

Anyway, this is more of less to prove that I'm still very much alive, and love you guys. <3

(It's not just that I'm busy, my computer can't take much right now. I'm in the process of getting a new one, but browsing the forum has been a bit hard on it. I've had to undergo so much maintenance on it to keep it from dying out completely.

I'll be more active in forum activities as soon as it is replaced.)

I can't wait for school, in all honesty.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Gosh, life is picking up. School discussion! Empty Re: Gosh, life is picking up. School discussion!

Post by HarryLove13 Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:49 am

Ah, I know, so much much to do! I start school tomorrow and I still haven't finished my summer homework...
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Gosh, life is picking up. School discussion! Empty Re: Gosh, life is picking up. School discussion!

Post by katiesweet10 Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:52 am

I start school on SEPT. 6
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:08 am

iv already started school and i havent finished my summer homework Gosh, life is picking up. School discussion! 960617 Gosh, life is picking up. School discussion! 960617 Gosh, life is picking up. School discussion! 3494493907 Gosh, life is picking up. School discussion! 960617 Gosh, life is picking up. School discussion! 3494493907
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:17 am

I start tomormow
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:24 am

I start September 11th. Gosh, life is picking up. School discussion! 597500
It seems so near from today D;
I haven't finished my Summer Hw; Lazy me Gosh, life is picking up. School discussion! 1107968042
I also wanna see my friends, I'm anxious :[
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:45 am

School for me started like a week ago. Two week; I think. I've been really caught up; since its a new school and all. We have like all of our classes mixed; so I'm usually sitting with Juniors [ I'm a Sophomore ] and sometime Freshmen. My classes are kinda messed up. We have like Algebra for Sophomores; but I've already done it so I'm taking Geometry for Freshmen. But I'm in Honors. I also have to take an extra history since I didn't have it in 9th; and we need four years of it to graduate. I'm pretty much confused atm. Gosh, life is picking up. School discussion! Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down