Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay

+7
cyrus2hip594
AleciaAutumn10
MollyFlyer
HeatherHeart
muffinatormanic
sandyverybeary3
HarryLove13
11 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay

Post by HarryLove13 Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:22 pm

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
OOC : I got the potion information from Wiki; hope you don't mind. I have no idea about these potions and stuff; I just like the idea of being in Harry Potter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_razz
No problem, you can make stuff too Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 3 465488 just create whatever you want lol
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:43 pm

The announcement from the professor was pretty strict. I was pretty excited though, after homework I just needed to dress up and go to the qudditch field to practice! Yipee!

The bezoar...I went to the library and found books about it. They were really helpful. I picked up my quill and started writing ...

The bezoar is used for many things but mostly for antidotes. If someone was poisoned then you would use the bezoar to not let them die from the poison. It is made of a stone removed from a goat's stomach. It is the cure of most potions.

That was basically it, I had nothing else to say. It was everything, I believed. I stood up and from the common room and headed to the qudditch field. The halls were packed as everyone wanted to go the the field, it was annoying. I couldn't get out of traffic. I pushed through and finally reached the outside the castle.. I headed for the field at once. Where I saw teachers flying on their broomsticks keeping alert for any rattling students.

There was a tent and above it, was labeled,"Qudditch Players". I assumed it was for me and walked toward it. Two separate tents for two separate genders, I changed into my qudditch uniform and held my broom. My broom was special, it was my cousin's firebolt. He just graduated from Hogwarts and he means a lot to me. The firebolt was pretty good for a broom, used by professional qudditch players, however they always had new brooms coming out each year. They probably updated they're brooms...

As I held my broom, my hand turned warm and my face faced the sun. The sun shined at my face keeping it warm with its rays. I felt like I was born for qudditch. I was ready to practice. I walked from the tent and through the tunnel into the qudditch field. When I reached the field, I looked up for a teacher to tell me if I could jump on my broom yet or not.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:02 pm

i wasn't sure what to do. i wanted to watch the qudditch practice but i didn't want to be alone. all of the people i really knew were muggles, so they didn't attend hogwarts, and the rest were 7th years from hufflepuff, most of them were on the quidditch team, so they could probably get me into the practice. after that thought i decided to go. i put on a pair of comfortable pants and then a regular t-shirt and a sweater and headed toward the quidditch field early. i was hoping to see some of the hufflepuff players i knew. but when i got there, there were a lot of people, flying through the air, it was more than the 24 players from all the teams put together, i wondered what was going on, so i raced down to the field an went up into the stands and observed everything from keepers practicing defending, to beaters hiting bludgers back and forth to each other. it was an amazing sight to see.
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Raban Wallace

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:24 am

Raban was in the library when the announcement came; he'd been in the library, looking for a good book on Quidditch. He now wished he'd paid a bit more attention, before, to the Quibbler's sports section. He finally settled on The Noble Sport of Warlocks, Quidditch Through the Ages, and Challenges for Chasers: Strategies and scoring.

He signed them out at the desk, tucked them into his bookbag, and raced to Ravenclaw Tower. Fortunately, the riddle was fairly simple -- "a key" was the answer, appropriately enough -- and he was in. Sam was bouncing to see him in his cage, and Raban gave him a cuddle and made sure his pet's food and water dishes were filled before doing anything. He changed into his Ravenclaw jumper, added his flying goggles to his bookbag, and grabbed his broom. He ran one hand lovingly over the polished handle; his Comet 360 was a fine model. He couldn't wait to try it on the field.

Once he had everything, he quickly made his way to the Quidditch pitch and took his seat in the Ravenclaw stands. He frowned a little when he saw others flying around -- they'd been told not to ride their brooms yet. Was he late, or were they breaking the rule?
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:05 am

I munched on my muffin and drank some pumpkin juice when the announcement echoed through the halls. I had to head to the dressing room. I finished my muffin and gulped down the rest of my juice, and headed up to my room. I went and changed into my Gryffindor uniform; stuffing my knee pads, headgear and other safety equipment in my backpack, along with my bat. I grabbed my broom; a Firebolt; and looked at it, proud. My parents had given me this when they had revealed the family secret to me, which I could still not believe. I combed through my hair and washed my face; to make sure I was presentable. After a quick look in the mirror, I grabbed my bag and headed to the field.

I reached the field; looking up at teachers flying around and many students sitting in the stands. It felt like the whole school had come for tryouts. I caught the eye of a boy in the stands. There was something strange about him. I had the urge to go talk; but it had to wait. He seemed oddly familiar, and yet -- a stranger. Weird. I walked towards the dressing room. Or dressing tent, as I usually call it. I saw a few other players there, and walked up to them. I joined the conversation. They didn't seem to have any idea what this actually was. I talked to them, making some friends. Who knows, I might just end up going against them.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:27 am

Character Application Form

Name:: Katherine "Kat" Davies

Position::
Prefect and Chaser

House:: Gryffindor (all the way!)

Age/Year:: Year 6, age 15 (B-Day: October 23rd)

Appearance:: most of the time has short red hair or long pink or blue hair, sometimes green or red, freckles, wide pale blue eyes, small mouth, pointed chin, high cheekbones

Personality:: spunky, fun, friendly, funny, brave

Other::

Metamorphmagus!
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:16 pm

I turned around to see if other students were waiting. There were crowds of students behind me. I didn't know if they were watching or trying out. I was anxious and looked up at the sky to see if the teacher would let us fly yet. I wanted to jump on my broom and fly up. I wanted to dive against the air and throw some quaffles into some hoops. I had to wait though, unless I wanted to get detention, which was the least thing I needed right now.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:08 pm

OOC: wait, i know this is off topic, but whats th difference of a head girl/ boy, and a prefect?
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Professor Baudelaire

Post by HarryLove13 Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Dillonus wrote:Character Application Form

Name:: Katherine "Kat" Davies
Position:: Prefect and Chaser
House:: Gryffindor (all the way!)
Age/Year:: Year 6, age 15 (B-Day: October 23rd)
Appearance:: most of the time has short red hair or long pink or blue hair, sometimes green or red, freckles, wide pale blue eyes, small mouth, pointed chin, high cheekbones
Personality:: spunky, fun, friendly, funny, brave
Other::
Metamorphmagus!
Accepted! I noticed you included year, just so you know we are all going to pretend to be the same year since there aren't many people.
sandyverybeary3 wrote:OOC: wait, i know this is off topic, but whats th difference of a head girl/ boy, and a prefect?
Head Boy/Girl is the next level. A couple of prefects are chosen each year, from those prefects on Head Boy and one Head Girl is chosen every year.

BIC:
Professor Baudelaire stationed herself in the middle of the field. There was a lot of chattering going on in the stands. Professor McGonagall was always able to make everyone so quiet. She hoped she would too. She held her wand up to her throat and amplified her voice. "Attention students. Please quiet down." She paused and the stands gradually got silent. "Now I am sure you are all wondering what you are doing here. I have mentioned many times that Hogwarts will be hosting the International Quidditch Festival this year. Many of you, possibly all of you, don't know what this is though. Wizards and witches will be traveling from all over the world as you probably supposed. Some are quidditch fanatics and some are just coming to have a good time. This is a very famous event held only every so often. Internationally famous Quidditch teams will come to sign autographs and take pictures. There are also some broom companies that will be giving free test-rides. There will be many free handouts and goodies I am sure you will all love. There are also some surprises we don't want to let you know of yet. Professor McGonagall thought it would be a nice touch to the festival if all of the students and teachers flew into the event together. It would show a strong sense of school unity and look nice to the spectators. Prefects will be carrying their house banners and our Head Boy and Head Girl will be carrying the Hogwarts banner in the front. We need to learn how to fly at the same time and I know some of you have brooms that naturally go faster so we will need to place you accordingly. Please divide into your houses and report to your Heads of Houses. They will be instructing you on the order and placement. I will be in charge of Ravenclaw house. Please do not mount your broom until you are told to do so. Thank you, and begin."

Last edited by HarryLove13 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:45 pm

ok thx!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:56 pm

sandyverybeary3 wrote:ok thx!
Oops, little mistake I made, its one Head Girl/Boy per year, not house.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:49 pm

OOC: oh, ok... yeaah i ubderstood what you meant....
i always thought that it was one head girl and head boy per house though.....Oh Well!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:49 am

OOC : What about the people in the changing tent? O.O
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Professor Baudelaire

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:51 pm

OOC: Oops Alecia you are right. Ok how about this? They got told the same thing by Professor Baudelaire but earlier. And here is the extra message they received:

BIC: EXTRA MESSAGE FOR QUIDDITCH PLAYERS
"Quidditch players, as experienced members we expect you to help those students who can not fly as well, especially the first years. They just need to know that basics so we can fly in a coordinated fashion. If you see anyone struggling please help them a little extra. If there are some students who need a lot of help hen we will let you out of classes early so you can train them but hopefully there will be no need. That will be all for now. Please keep an eye out for those students in need. Thank you." Professor Baudelaire ended her little speech and went out to the field to give it to the rest of the school.

FAST FORWARD to the PRESENT:

THe students all marched onto the field. How were they all going to fly as one thought Professor Baudelaire. Headmistress McGonagall believed it possible though so she would have to make it happen. "Ravenclaws!" she called. "Over here." The ravenclaws all gathered in front of her. "I need you to sort yourself by grade. First years in the front and seventh years in the back." It took some bustling and even some pushing and shoving but eventually they were all in order. "Ok, now please form lines of 10 within you years." Some more pushing and shoving. "Good." Professor Baudelaire said. She looked around. The other houses were about done, all in the same manner of organization. "Everyone, that's all houses, please face east" she said. They did and they were in a perfect arrangement. They looked like pictures of marching bands she had seen in muggle books. All was going well except...who was that, causing a disturbance? She started walking toward the commotion.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Raban Wallace

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:01 am

Raban left his bookbag in the stands, casting a quick protection charm on it to keep anyone from getting at his things, and took his broom down to the field where he lined up with the other second-year Ravenclaws. He knew the basics of flying from the lessons in first year, but had never tried flying in formation before. This would be interesting.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:47 am

Since I was a qudditch player, I had to help newbies with flying. That would be easily done, I hope. I pictured myself chasing a first year that was out of control with his broom. Oh the nightmare. Could we mount our brooms yet? The crowd behind began to push and I was into the field. Everyone started pushing and clawing to get on the field. I wanted to mount my broom to get away from the chaos. The crowd spread around like spreading peanut butter on bread. Finally, I could breathe, then there was a commotion, I saw a witch going toward it. It was the potions professor!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:57 am

Professor Baudelaire entered and gave us a little speech, telling us to help anyone who has any problems. The privileges of being a quidditch player. I mounted on my broom and flew over the commotion, looking down. The students got organized into their houses and I watched from atop, along with other players. I saw as they all mounted on their brooms when they were in order, by house and year. I headed towards Gryffindor, and the head of Gryffindor [ OOC : who would it be? ] gave a thumbs up to all the players on the team. She headed to make some room for us in our designed places. I flew above my spot as all of Hogwarts raised up on their brooms.

OOC : Hope you don't mind me changing it. I just made it that the Quidditch players monitored while the others were being organized, and all of the House Heads know about this, so they've made places for the players, who will join in once everyone is perfect. Can you tell me who would be the Head of Gryffindor? And I'm guessing only Muffin and I are Quidditch players?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Cleo

Post by Daize Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:12 am

Looking into my classmate's scared eyes, I smack him with my broom. He was standing next to me, since we were all on the field about to mount our brooms. He steps on my foot. "What's wrong with you? Did you really just do that?" I ask, but it wasn't a question. We start having a fight, and calling out names to each other. He reaches for my neck, and I push him on the ground. Soon enough, we're wrestling each other on the ground. We were around the back, being fifth years, so not many people could see us up front.
I manage to get myself up, and grab an onlooker's broom. Smirking, I bash him, until he takes out his wand. Suddenly, from his wand, a bluish spark jets out, and I get sent back a few feet and fall to the ground. Of course, everyone gave us room. I was starting to wonder where the prefects were...
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:49 am

OOC: Ok start fresh Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 3 143839

I realized I was late for Quiditch! This year we would beat the Griffindor's again. I finally reached practice and mounted my broom.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Ronnie

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:55 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Professor Baudelaire entered and gave us a little speech, telling us to help anyone who has any problems. The privileges of being a quidditch player. I mounted on my broom and flew over the commotion, looking down. The students got organized into their houses and I watched from atop, along with other players. I saw as they all mounted on their brooms when they were in order, by house and year. I headed towards Gryffindor, and the head of Gryffindor [ OOC : who would it be? ] gave a thumbs up to all the players on the team. She headed to make some room for us in our designed places. I flew above my spot as all of Hogwarts raised up on their brooms.

OOC : Hope you don't mind me changing it. I just made it that the Quidditch players monitored while the others were being organized, and all of the House Heads know about this, so they've made places for the players, who will join in once everyone is perfect. Can you tell me who would be the Head of Gryffindor? And I'm guessing only Muffin and I are Quidditch players?

I saw Astrid, my fellow teammate on the Gryfinndor qudditch team mounting on her broom. I decided to imitate her. I decided I couldn't wait any longer, see ya first years! I grinned a giant smile and hopped on my broom. Finally, I could go on my broom! I flew up 50 meters and finally came down. I felt like nothing could touch me, I kept wanting to up into space. Then I remembered I should go back to the field, and help all the staff and teachers. I flew up for the clouds and back to the field. You could see the wide eyes from the first years. I looked around and saw some other qudditch players from other houses. I saw a red blur, it was the Gryfinndor team. There were some people there, I couldn't really see anything. I was so far away, they looked like small snails from my view. I chose to go over there and saw Astrid, that's where she went!

"Hey Astrid! Ready to teach some students how to fly a broom?" I asked.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:28 am

OOC: what year are you holly? Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_razz Oh and I am changing houses. I want to be a griffendor and I am not draco's sister. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_razz

I was shy and waiting to get some tips from Holly. I hadn't flown a broom for a year! No one had ever seen me fly though. I flew at my house in the backyard wit a practice snitch. Hopefully I make a good seeker this year! All of a sudden a big slytherin girl came in front of me and said, " Look everyone! Its a 3rd year!" " I'm a 4th year!" I yelled. " Well your so small" he said. " I bet you couldn't even fly a broom!" he said. " I can too!" I said as I mounted my broom. I kicked the ground and flew up. I felt the cool breeze and closed my eyes when, the broom jerked to the right. Then back and forth. I almost fell of but I grabbed the stick. I was now dangling from 20ft above the ground when. THUD! I fell on to the floor groaning.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:54 am

cyrus2hip594 wrote:OOC: what year are you holly? Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_razz Oh and I am changing houses. I want to be a griffendor and I am not draco's sister. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_razz

I was shy and waiting to get some tips from Holly. I hadn't flown a broom for a year! No one had ever seen me fly though. I flew at my house in the backyard wit a practice snitch. Hopefully I make a good seeker this year! All of a sudden a big slytherin girl came in front of me and said, " Look everyone! Its a 3rd year!" " I'm a 4th year!" I yelled. " Well your so small" he said. " I bet you couldn't even fly a broom!" he said. " I can too!" I said as I mounted my broom. I kicked the ground and flew up. I felt the cool breeze and closed my eyes when, the broom jerked to the right. Then back and forth. I almost fell of but I grabbed the stick. I was now dangling from 20ft above the ground when. THUD! I fell on to the floor groaning.

OCC: I'm a fifth year in Gryfinndor & I suggest you fill out another character form so HarryLove13 doesn't get confused :]
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:37 am

OOC: Harry? can you switch this for my other one? ;D

Character Application Form
Name: Cyrus
Position: Griffindor seeker
House: Griffindor
Appearance: long brown hair, hazel eyes, really short
Personality: hates when people make fun of her height
Other: Looks up to Harry Potter, the best Griffindor seeker so far and is trying to live up to him.

cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:43 am

i got down from the stands and went over to the rest of the ravenclaws. i picked up a broom and looked at it, it wasn't the same as the one i used growing up, but it would work. i walked onto my place in line. a ravenclaw quidditch player was trying to help me, i kindly told them that i could get it and they left me to go to the next student who had a hard time mounting a broom. some one bumped into my back. i turned around and saw everyone was backing up. they were making a circle. i elbowed my way toward the center. i saw Cleo in the center along with another ravenclaw quidditch player. this was going to badly, one of them had a wand out, and i thought i saw head mistress coming this way. I just hope they wouldn't get into trouble, that would be bad for the image of our school, and then ravenclaw would most likely be down a plyer for quidditch most of this season. i watched as the Head Girl and boy walked into the middle of the circle and walked back to my spot. the more people the cooperated, the faster we could get up into the air...
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:08 am

I lied on the floor and groaned. I tried to talk but I was to out of breath. Then the Slytherin boy came over. " Guess you can't fly eh Smallfry?" and laughed. I just wanted to go to the hostpital wing and lay down for the rest of my life.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next