Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survey: New 'Sea Collection' stuffed animals

+16
ItalianPrincess
MollyFlyer
Jay902
karenbearhug
bearvilleisawesome
Loveablegirl
cyrus2hip594
dakotaflower80
AleciaAutumn10
emmie
SkylarRockin
Cheer
Test
Bear
Daize
JoeCyBearGuide
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Survey: New 'Sea Collection' stuffed animals - Page 2 Empty Re: Survey: New 'Sea Collection' stuffed animals

Post by karenbearhug Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:56 am

I like the sea bear, but mostly just because I always love the bears! My least favorite was the dolphin. The colors were strange and I didn't like the fact that there was not flipper on the back.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Survey: New 'Sea Collection' stuffed animals - Page 2 Empty Re: Survey: New 'Sea Collection' stuffed animals

Post by Jay902 Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:44 am

Took the survey. My most favorite bear was probably the dolphin, I means, it's just cute and cool. That's my opinion.
Jay902
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Took the survey. The lobster was interesting -- not precisely cuddly, but a nice design, and I liked the quirky mouth.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:37 pm

I found the lobster kinda.. interesting too I guess. I mean, not cute, but not like repulsive either.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:13 am

I liked the Lobster. <3
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:14 am

I thought the lobster was really cute ^-^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:17 am

The lobster kinda creeped me out.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:30 am

Not gonna say it was the cutest, but it had a nice smile. Too many of the bears seem to be . . . well, cookie cutter. Identical designs with different fabric, barely indistinguishable from each other. The lobster is unique, managing to be pretty cute while still looking something like an actual lobster. That's not easy to pull off.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:01 am

True. It can't be cute and real looking. I guess they went for a kid of compromise. And most bears are alike. Were usually complaining about the alikeness anyways. Though, I would have to say, not my kind of furry friend.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:10 am

Yeah. How about this: For a plush lobster, it's the cutest and cuddliest they could make it.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:20 am

Yes. Perfect. I guess its for older people, who don't always go for cute and cuddly? I mean, in the survey they ask if its for grown ups or not. So maybe?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:54 am

I liked the sea turtle the best. Survey: New 'Sea Collection' stuffed animals - Page 2 465488 and I gave you my feed back
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:09 am

The sea turtle was kinda cute. But I prefer the octopus.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:39 am

I thought they were all cute, the dolphin was too, but it has to be my least favourite, (like I said before).
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:51 am

The dolphin was mine too.
I found the bear okay too. But not very sea-like. They should have gotten like a starfish maybe? Or a jellyfish. Getting a little creative.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by dakotaflower80 Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:39 am

The dolphin didn't really look like a dolphin
dakotaflower80
dakotaflower80
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddy Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:32 am

whooops....I didn't see this, I will go and complete it right away Survey: New 'Sea Collection' stuffed animals - Page 2 143839 I love these surveys, it's great to know you guys like having customer feedback!
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:26 pm

This collection is the best Survey: New 'Sea Collection' stuffed animals - Page 2 465488 I love the octopus!!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessRachel Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:47 am

I loved all of them
PrincessRachel
PrincessRachel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by IceCreamLover Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:11 pm

I like the Sea Bear but not the dolphin
There a lot of colors that I really don't like and they are smushed together
But I really love dolphins Survey: New 'Sea Collection' stuffed animals - Page 2 708123
IceCreamLover
IceCreamLover
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2