Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survey: Zany Zoo Collection stuffed animals

+4
ariesgirl12917
Loveablegirl
Cheer
JoeCyBearGuide
8 posters

Go down

Survey: Zany Zoo Collection stuffed animals Empty Survey: Zany Zoo Collection stuffed animals

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:51 am

Hello Guys!

Please take some time to take this SURVEY. We need your feedback on our new Zany Zoo collection.

Thanks! Survey: Zany Zoo Collection stuffed animals 465488
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Survey: Zany Zoo Collection stuffed animals Empty Re: Survey: Zany Zoo Collection stuffed animals

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:58 am

Done ^-^
My favourite is the tiger Survey: Zany Zoo Collection stuffed animals Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Survey: Zany Zoo Collection stuffed animals Empty Re: Survey: Zany Zoo Collection stuffed animals

Post by Loveablegirl Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:00 am

done my fav is the elephant
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:07 am

I like the elephant the best then the zebra then the tiger then the giraffe Survey: Zany Zoo Collection stuffed animals 143839
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:52 am

Finished Survey: Zany Zoo Collection stuffed animals 465488 And wow, this is a really creative collection. All the designs and things on the bear is unique, I don't think something like this has been done yet.

I'm stuck between all of them, haha. <3
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:00 am

done I like the elephant and the tiger!! Survey: Zany Zoo Collection stuffed animals 3494493907
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Doone. I loove the Tiger. Then the Giraffe. The collections pretty unique. Though I found the Elephant and the Dolphin from the sea collection kinda similar.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke ;DD Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:21 am

omg! cutiest animals ever! I really hope these come out in babw stores!
I am gonna have to savce up my money so i can buy one of each of the new animals lol.
Brooke ;DD
Brooke ;DD
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down