Survey: New 'Zoo Collection' stuffed animals

Go down

Survey: New 'Zoo Collection' stuffed animals Empty Survey: New 'Zoo Collection' stuffed animals

Post by JoeCyBearGuide on Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:46 am

Guys, we need your feedback. Please click on this LINK and share us your thoughts. Survey: New 'Zoo Collection' stuffed animals 465488
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Survey: New 'Zoo Collection' stuffed animals Empty Re: Survey: New 'Zoo Collection' stuffed animals

Post by Bear on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:35 am

Wow, another survey! So many collections. And taking it right now. Survey: New 'Zoo Collection' stuffed animals 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Survey: New 'Zoo Collection' stuffed animals Empty Re: Survey: New 'Zoo Collection' stuffed animals

Post by MollyFlyer on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:53 pm

Did the survey! Love the penguin, and the monkey is creepier when you get a good look at the face.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:58 pm

There was few stuffed animals I liked. I really like the giraffe though Survey: New 'Zoo Collection' stuffed animals 465488
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:03 pm

I think the giraffe and elephant were okay. Monkey kinda creeped me out. And the pink cockatoo just looks weird to me. The combination of colors maybe? The penguin wasn't a favorite either. Not a big fan of this collection.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:21 am

I loved the pink cockatoo, I thought it was unique. Survey: New 'Zoo Collection' stuffed animals Icon_razz The monkey is cute until you look at the face, and the rest were alright for me.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:30 am

The elephant was my favorite.
At first it was the monkey, but then I took your advice, and it was SOOO creepy :S
Reminds me of the monkey from Toy Story 3. "EEEE!EEE!EEE!EEE!"
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:34 am

I can't shake the feeling that if I got that monkey, I'd just feel its eyes on me . . . staring. I wouldn't be able to sleep in the same room as it.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:11 am

Lol Daisy! That monkey has a creepy face. They should really change that. I catch your drift Molly. Gosh, just thinking about it gives me chills. O.o
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:02 am

I like the Elephant and I sent my feed back Survey: New 'Zoo Collection' stuffed animals 465488
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:04 am

The elephant was kinda cute. We already have one though, right?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:30 am

Yup, the one that gives the Elephant Ears PSI
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:47 am

Oh. It's being rereleased? Cool.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:48 am

But what I think, is that some of them (like the monkey) don't look like they're from Build A Bear.
Maybe it's just me, but I don't know..
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:57 am

I feel that way too. Like the dolphin. It doesn't look BGF-ey.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by dakotaflower80 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:31 am

The cockatoo reminds me of my parrot build a bear
dakotaflower80
dakotaflower80
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:16 am

It does look kinda like a parrot, in a way.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear on Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:01 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Oh. It's being rereleased? Cool.

No, I don't think so. I was just saying the other elephant gave Elephant ears.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:49 am

Oh. Two of them giving the same PSI? Would it be like the old and new flamingo mask? Modified elephant ears?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down