Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trading is the main attraction of BABV?

+3
MollyFlyer
AleciaAutumn10
Daize
7 posters

Go down

Trading is the main attraction of BABV? Empty Trading is the main attraction of BABV?

Post by Daize Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:16 pm

I think it is.
If it weren't for trading, BABV would be soo incomplete Trading is the main attraction of BABV? Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Trading is the main attraction of BABV? Empty Re: Trading is the main attraction of BABV?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:08 am

I guess, for most people. I probably wouldn't go on if it weren't for trading.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Trading is the main attraction of BABV? Empty Re: Trading is the main attraction of BABV?

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:17 am

Oh, certainly -- there's far more options for what you can get via trading.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:18 am

I wouldn't call it a main attraction, but it definitely is what keeps a lot of people on BABV ^-^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:22 am

I agree with cheer it isn't the main attraction, but it is what has kept me playing on babv Trading is the main attraction of BABV? 143839 It is just so much fun to get a good trade out of someone Trading is the main attraction of BABV? 143839
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:24 am

So wouldn't it be a main attraction?
Lol Trading is the main attraction of BABV? Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:28 am

Without trading BABV would be soo boring Trading is the main attraction of BABV? Icon_razz
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:28 am

I don't think so, a lot of people don't like to trade because some people just like to go through people stuff, and they want something, but they don't offer anything back.
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:39 am

Well . . . it's not an initial attraction, to be sure, but it is one that keeps people coming back on a regular basis. The chance to get new items they never saw before, get something nifty to wear or that special item that pulls their cub condo together.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:43 am

People come back for more, and they have fun, so its a pretty big attraction..
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:01 am

I mean, it is one of the attractions. So is CHH.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down