Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot access the Buildabearville main site?

+3
AshtonCyBearGuide
LoraDazzle4
Jay902
7 posters

Go down

Cannot access the Buildabearville main site? Empty Cannot access the Buildabearville main site?

Post by Jay902 Sun May 09, 2010 7:11 am

I ran into a little problem because when I try to load the Buildabearville site, I always get a error and couldn't get to the Builabearville site.

Got a explaination for what is going on with the main site?

Thank you!
Jay902
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Cannot access the Buildabearville main site? Empty Re: Cannot access the Buildabearville main site?

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sun May 09, 2010 7:14 am

idk but im playing babv right now :s weird
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Cannot access the Buildabearville main site? Empty Re: Cannot access the Buildabearville main site?

Post by AshtonCyBearGuide Sun May 09, 2010 7:44 am

Jay902 wrote:I ran into a little problem because when I try to load the Buildabearville site, I always get a error and couldn't get to the Builabearville site.

Got a explaination for what is going on with the main site?

Thank you!

Hi, can you please try the following steps. First, can you refresh the page? You can do this by either closing out of the website or by pushing the F5 button on your keyboard. Sometimes, this fixes the problem and completes the load.

Second, if this doesn't work, you will want to check to see if you have a firewall set up. Some firewalls prevent Build-A-Bearville from loading. If you do have a firewall, try disabling it just to see if that is causing the trouble. If that is the trouble, please reference the firewall help about opening Port 9339 and Port 843 this is the one Build-A-Bear needs to communicate with.

Finally, are you running any parental controls software such as Net Nanny or CyberPatrol? This type of blocking software often blocks Build-A-Bearville because it categorizes it as social networking. If you have this software you will need to add www.buildabearville.com to the trusted sites. Refer to your software help file for more information on how to do that.

If you need further assistance, please email vwhelp@buildabear.com and provide us your username in the game so we could check your account. Cannot access the Buildabearville main site? 465488
AshtonCyBearGuide
AshtonCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon May 10, 2010 2:51 am

This has happened to me before too. Try going to www.buildabearville.com
I had the same error, and it was because I wasn't typing the www you can try this if the other things don't work for you Cannot access the Buildabearville main site? 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Mon May 10, 2010 11:58 am

You should refresh the page or ask vwhelp@buildabear.com. Cannot access the Buildabearville main site? 465488
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittyxd123 Sun May 16, 2010 12:32 am

Try adding www. if you havent.
It may be going under maintence.
Try re-freshing your page.

Good luck Cannot access the Buildabearville main site? 610897
Kittyxd123
Kittyxd123
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:55 am

I think I am having the same problem, as a firefox user. If you are using firefox, then I find that using Google, and going to the second result down (Build-A-Bearville - Getting Started) works fine. I always go to the Getting Started page to access BABV from firefox.

If you aren't using Firefox, then I don't know what's going on.

I hope I helped!
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down