Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do BABV fansites enrich your BABV experience?

+4
Test
Luv
CarlyAllHeart261
Collin
8 posters

Go down

do BABV fansites enrich your BABV experience? Empty do BABV fansites enrich your BABV experience?

Post by Collin Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:15 pm

it does for me. :)
babv wouldnt be the same for me if sites like this didn't exist. a lot of my friends come from sites like these!
Collin
Collin
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

do BABV fansites enrich your BABV experience? Empty Re: do BABV fansites enrich your BABV experience?

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Yes. I mean, I wouldn't have as many friends, wouldn't know as many things, ect do BABV fansites enrich your BABV experience? 465488
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

do BABV fansites enrich your BABV experience? Empty Re: do BABV fansites enrich your BABV experience?

Post by Luv Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Sometimes, I go on BGF without going on BABV. So yeah. do BABV fansites enrich your BABV experience? 465488
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Definitely. I always go on 2 BABV sites, including this one, before i get on babv.
Most of the time I just spend my time on the forums. xD
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:46 pm

Arguably, these sites ARE the Bearville experience. Lol.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:48 pm

Luv wrote:Arguably, these sites ARE the Bearville experience. Lol.

:melikey:
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:59 am

Yeah, I probably wouldn't go on BABV without BGF do BABV fansites enrich your BABV experience? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:56 am

Yup I guess so do BABV fansites enrich your BABV experience? 143839 bounce bounce
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:58 am

Yup I can't live without them tho. Like there was this one that i was on 24/7 then it got cancelled... do BABV fansites enrich your BABV experience? 597500 But i still have my bearville guide do BABV fansites enrich your BABV experience? 465488
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:47 am

Of course! You don't really have the chance to chat with anyone on the site itself; this is the only way to get to know other users. It's also handy for trades and when you're trying to track down rare items -- otherwise, you'd just have to rely on sheer luck in attempting to find someone who'd trade you for a pair of bunny glasses or what have you.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:26 pm

And whenever BABV is down, and I have you guys!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down