Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is BABV a major part in your life?

+11
muffinatormanic
Josh
emmie
CupieCake
Cheer
Bear
Loveablegirl
AleciaAutumn10
Luv
ItalianPrincess
Daize
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is BABV a major part in your life? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is BABV a major part in your life?

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:10 am

Not really. I just go on now at days to pass the time Is BABV a major part in your life? - Page 2 Icon_razz
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Is BABV a major part in your life? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is BABV a major part in your life?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:57 am

More of a time pass. Not an addiction, that it would become a big part.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:01 am

its not a major part of my life, but I do like being on sites and playing on it. Is BABV a major part in your life? - Page 2 465488
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelInDaHouse Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:02 am

Well, yeah a little. It's sorta addicting and I get on it everyday. So my answer would have to be, Yes.
RachelInDaHouse
RachelInDaHouse
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:09 am

No It isn't a major part of my life, I do other things more than BABV. I can say however that I do like to play a lot and try to get on about everyday but i take months off at times and it doesn't phase me.
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:27 am

Daize wrote:You're so right Muffin.
It is just a game.
I know I'm going to quit soon. I can feel it. Day by day the importance of BABV and a passtime like it, are just going down for me, like majorly.

I feel the same way~
I don't go on as much because it kind of bores me ^^;;
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2